It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy Sheehan bites the hand that feeds her...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
maybe if you keep saying it, it will become true.

It's true.

check out what the media are calling it...
They should be corrected, don't you think?

Abslutely the liberal left wing media should be corrected. And often.

Do you have a source that substantiates this claim?

Read up on 'Code Pink'. www.soldiersperspective.us...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

www.speakout.com...

andisworld.typepad.com...

That's protesting.

Going to a communist country and marching against our military base is more than 'protesting'. It's provocative and aggressive AGAINST our military personnel and the property that they are on. At the first sign of violence they have a right to protect themselves and the land they are on ... with weapons that kill.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

American has lost its soul, it is courageous people like Cindy Sheehan that will restore it.

If that is the case then America's soul will remain a lost soul. No one loves war but we live and die under our beliefs or we live under the beliefs of others. So far Sheehan is in the camp of the "others", and so is Pelosi.

The communist in Vietnam had similar help from the Hollywood left, represented by Hanoi Jane, Jane Fonda.

The terrorist need all the help they can get and they welcome people like Sheehan and Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
FF, if you don't have a source that verifies your claim that Sheehan negotiates with the enemy for our surrender (which you apparently don't) you can just tell me that. All you provided are opinion pieces from people who hate her, hate anti-war activity and hate Code Pink and put them in the same camp as terrorists. That's fine. People are entitled to their opinion, however misguided. But that doesn't make it fact.

I GET your opinion of her, but I feel sure that if she were negotiating with the enemy for our surrender, especially in today's climate, she would be arrested under the Patriot Act.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Peace talks?

sweetness-light.com...

I was unaware that Cindy was credentialed by the boys at Foggy Bottom.

A veritable smorgasbord of Cindy antics and lunacy:

www.cindysheehanwatch.com...

I'd say more, but I'm off to Home Depot... Cindy has inspired treehouse envy...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
At the time of Casey’s death, the DOD paid Cindy $250,000, none of which went to Casey’s tombstone. After TWO YEARS of watching his wife (ex-wife now) run around the world (and buy a new car), and refuse to put a tombstone on his sons’s grave (yes, she refused), the father took matters into his own hands (and out of his own money) put a tombstone on his son’s grave.

Casey now has a tombstone. Finally. Thank you dad!

Other tombstone articles – including a quote from Cindy herself claiming that ‘Cindy Sheehan died on April 4, and Cindy Sheehan was born on April 4’

urbanlegends.about.com...
wizbangblog.com...
angrygwn.mu.nu...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
she would be arrested under the Patriot Act.

U.S. Code Title 18, Part I, Chapter 45 Section 953:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

She wasn't in Jordan meeting with insurgent leaders to discuss apple pie recipies.

... of course John Kerry got away with it 30 years ago when he ILLEGALLY met with the Vietnamese in France during our war against them ... for peace talks as well. Perhaps she took a cue from him getting away with it. They BOTH should be in jail.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

This is as good as that site that used to be up ... the Ilovetheiraqiforeignminister.com site ... dedicated to baghdad bob.

HEY! Seems the 'grieving' mother gets around. Three different Hawaii stops. Oh ... and the cost of hearing her 'grieve' - $2,500 per speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.granma.cu...

“I am impressed by the school, the quality of the students. I have never seen anything like it in the world...

Yes Cindy Harvard med is going to tear down it's ivory towers and convert to cinder block hovels so they can be just like Fidel's paragon of medical science. World leaders, the rich, the famous, eschew the incompetence of Sloan Kettering, John Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic, et al... And stream to Havana to be treated for their ailments... Ahhh, paradise...

Cindy probably thinks the Mayo Clinic is were you get your sandwich "dressed."

It's embarrassing that anyone claims to be represented by someone of such marginal intellect...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now Now Mirth, what Cindy said was true. She said she hadn't seen anything better, and she hasn't. She's an uneducated hick who derives her only claim to knowledge of politics from the fact that she knows a corpse and I'm confident that she could never even dream of attending better schools than Cuba's, (although I'm sure it's only a matter of time until someone, probably Berkley, gives her an honorary doctorate based on student outcry).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join