It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we discuss the alien autopsy again???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Honestly, I haven't looked into the alien autopsy video much. I am looking for some researchers into this to enlighten me on how this could possibly be real. Any doctors with knowledge in this would we be welcome as well.

A Video of the autopsy

Here are my questions.

Why in this video does it cut or blank out just before it shows the blood drip?

Why is the scalp so bloody as compared to the incisions done on the body?

Why would they cut the scalp and then saw in a different area to remove the brain???

Why would the camera man go behind the back of the doctor as he is sawing into the scalp?

I know it looks very realistic for the time it was made but there are a lot of questions involved in this.

I also wonder how many people think this video is real or not. So if you feel like it state whether or not you believe it is real.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Techsnow]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
dude don't you ever watch the news the autospy is fake...

video.google.com...

This is how they made it

[edit on 3-1-2007 by area51videoz]

[edit on 3-1-2007 by area51videoz]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz

Yes I watch the news. Enlighten me. On which day did they announce the autopsy as fake? lrn2sp3l

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

lol, I wouldn't use the News as a credible source for anything. They lie more than the government.

Anyway.....

I and a lot of ats members have studied that video. Its fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Watch the black comedy film Alien autopsey (A film about Santillis apparently real film and the fake he made).

Hope this helps ..the film explains a lot from Ray Santillis view.here

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDesigner

lol, I wouldn't use the News as a credible source for anything. They lie more than the government.

Anyway.....

I and a lot of ats members have studied that video. Its fake.

Please fill me in. What in your mind, confirms that its a fake? And if it is.. how much of a wacko did you have to back then to fake this?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this explains it all

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ray Santilli, creator of this film claims he faked it, BUT only because the original is beyond repair, he is adament that this is an almost exact copy of what he saw.
He also says he has the original copy but very little of it is viewable.
He also fails to be able to produce this copy for anyone...

Hope this is of some help...

Now you have seen the autopsy, you should watch this, voices have been altered for "security reasons", but it is claimed to be real, and it is said that the "Alien" is communicating telepathically and one of the guy's at the desk is a psychic and the other in an army general.
Lots of info about it on the net and programs about it on youtube if you search...

Alien Interview...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Ray Santilli, creator of this film claims he faked it, BUT only because the original is beyond repair, he is adament that this is an almost exact copy of what he saw.
He also says he has the original copy but very little of it is viewable.
He also fails to be able to produce this copy for anyone...

Hope this is of some help...

Now you have seen the autopsy, you should watch this, voices have been altered for "security reasons", but it is claimed to be real, and it is said that the "Alien" is communicating telepathically and one of the guy's at the desk is a psychic and the other in an army general.
Lots of info about it on the net and programs about it on youtube if you search...

Alien Interview...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by chris01621]

Ive seen this video and I'm sorry but this video has absolutely no relation to the alien autopsy video.

new topics

top topics

join