It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey hey, a new noob to slaughter!!

page: 1

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:07 PM
As a new ATS-member i would like to present myself :

I'm a 23 years old male, Who lives in Belgium!! I'm single and my hobbies are reading,reading and reading!!

I would also like to add that i am impressed with the build up of this site!!! It seems to me now that everything i used to look for is here !!!

Grtz Dude

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
Wll hellow there, fellow n00ber! I just started posting on ATS today as well!

My interests involve... ATS, Research (All Kinds), Web Dev, Graphic Dev, Audio Production, Music, and Network Engineering

My name is mudd.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:15 PM
Hey, are you THAT_dude?

Welcome aboard. Check out BTS for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:19 PM
yeap, i saw BTS already - i may dabble in there a bit, but my interests really lie in the content of ATS... i like the Secret Stuff!

I've been anonymously scanning this place for a long time - since way before the redesign of the site. I'm just now getting ready to start lending myself to discussions tough, and look forward to getting bashed (hopefully not!)

Seriously though, glad to be here.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
Welcome to ATS, That_dude

Don't worry about the slaughter.....we've already had our
monthly sacrifice to the gods

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:27 PM
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:07 PM
Welcome to ATS, noob. Help yourself to the all-you-can-eat-buffet and check out the the extensive wine menu for your amusement. You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.

top topics