It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the NWO....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was thinking the other day... what if the NWO really is coming. Yeah okay, I can accept that, it could happen.

Another thought was, what if there really are aliens? They've been here are here, monitoring etc.

Some people beleive that we're an alien "project", we just here living our lives until we die and then up to the big "soul processor"... etc.

This got me to thinking,

how do the aliens play into the NWO coming?

Is the NWO a "plan" of the aliens?

I'm letting my mind run wild I know... but they were just some thoughts....

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Eh, I was reading over some of John Lear's posts the other day, and I found his odd angles intresting.

I didn't read too much into it, but from what I remember the theory goes like:
Humans are a genetic expiriment of two other alien races, The (Grays?) and the (Syrians?). The short jist of it is that after we die, our souls transcend into a 5 mile tall tower on the moon. The tower is appearently a 'soul catcher', that holds human souls for a period of time, then sends them back to earth to be re-encarnated in a babys body..

Not sure if thats the theory youre thinking of, theres alot of alien theorys about the NWO out there with no proof. I try to avoid them. :-\

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
...just watched a YouTube clip w/ the same title as the OP. At one point in the video, there's crop circles made by some 'orbs' in literally seconds. It's an interesting watch at about four minutes into this six min. video:

youtube.com...

join