It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well this is going to be somewhat of a long post as i have much to explain. Ill give you some background information first.

Ever since i was young i've always believed i had some sort of gift. I just never knew what it was nor what i could do. I always wanted to have an OOBE but i had no idea how to do it, till this day i still dont know how to do it.

I'll tell you know that i am 15 years old. I am not lieing so please dont accuse me of telling you bull# as i have no need to lie and waste time writing this. I am simply just looking for answers.

It was last year and i was at school, comming back from lunch. I remember my math teacher always comming from his homeroom to a different classroom to teach the class. I then said to my self "his room looks a lot cooler then this one, i wish we could switch to that one". I had no idea what was going to happen the next day, nor did i think my wish could come true. I'll also tell you i wasn't being serious when i asked for it, it was that sorta "dang i wish i could do this instead of that" sort of thing.
The next day arrived and i was comming back from lunch when i noticed a note on the door of the classroom. I can't remember exactly what it said but it read "Mr.V class moved to room ***" (I dont remember what room number). At first i thought nothing of it and walked to the new room, as i walked in he was assigning us new seats. I then thought about which seat i wanted, i said to my self "oh i want this seat" and looked at it (it was seat 3 of row 1). He then said my name and pointed to that seat, i was amazed. I couldn't believe it.

That was only one story out of two i have.
This next story will make me look like a loser but meh, you guys will understand.
This recently just happened to me on friday. It was friday night and i was feeling really depressed at the fact that i don't have a girlfriend and how i wished i could have one. I always think before i fall asleep, i was thinking about how i really wanted to go to the movies with a girl and do what everyone does when their at the movies... Kiss. I started to cry and i said in my head "i would do anything to have that" and just ended my tears and went to sleep. I never really thought about a supernatural force granting me that, it was a sort of desperate cry for help. As you can imagine, i went to work the next day. I work at a grocery store. I was there with no bagger checking somebody out. Then it happened, this girl comes over and starts bagging for me. She usually starts a conversation with me when we work close together. So long story short, i got her phone number. She is about 2 years older then me, yes i've called her and it just rang. I've Also left a voice mail and she didn't call me back.

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask. I also would like some help on discovering what kind of power i have.... or is it just coincidence?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hehe if that girl doesnt call you back... your power will look like its going down the drain... LOL j/k

I am not sure if you could really call this a power but lets do call it the power of projecting positve thoughts (PPPT). There is plenty of material on the web thats related to creating life by thought:

link1

link2

link 3

there is plenty more if you do a google search.

We all posses this ability to some degree.. some more than others... some not at all. I simply think we as a civilization as a whole are not ready to embrace this ability.

Tell me one thing... when you were thinking about going to movies with a girl and kissing.. did you project your thoughts.... did you picture this happening... like a lil movie clips in your head?

Good luck on your quest. Hope you find that girl you are looking for... and treat her the right way... for women are our master and our way to god... just so u know.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes i acctualy pictured it in my head. I also would treat my gf with respect no matter what, and i would never be mean but thats getting into a different story.

Also when i think at night i mostly imagine it aswell.

new topics

join