It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I've known you for a long time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've just signed up after 8 years of trawling various message boards.

This one seems to be the best though because of it's popularity there seem to be problems...

Anyway I'm glad to be able to input now.

I'm 21 years old, have a BSc, and have made many a suggestion on other boards though with no luck.

Things have happened to me just so you know, but there is no way I am going to elaborate on a public forum. I am of the same mindset as Mr. Lear....

I look foward to being able to share ideas with the community while remaining relatively anonymous.

There is something going on, though I wouldn't dare assume.

Peace Out.

Hadro.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad that you are officially with us and I look forward to reading your posts!!! I'm usually active for a few months and then disappear for a few months so I'm not always around but I hope that you enjoy your ATS experience as much as I enjoy mine!

Jemison

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Look forward to your posts. I'm intrigued by your statements already.

STM

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I always do.

ATS has been a good source for me. There are certain members that have rattled some serious bells and I look foward to the private message function believe me.

ATS is great, keep up the good work and as they say, deny ignorance.

If anything, 'highly funded' reports on global warming should be noted. If people lie about the obvious, what is said about that which is not so obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome, seenitall!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips.

Fortunately I love to proof read my writing anyway, so I rarely leave mistakes unattended. If my spelling is slightly different it is probably because I'm Australian. =)

I have been around ATS for so long I can't remember, but was quite hesitant to join up for quite a long time. I hope I can bring positive ideas to the forum, which I'm sure I can.

I will say right now that I have a strong science background and am not easily influenced. Observation, repetition and randomisation are key. While many looking into these areas cannot see how it works, I think it does extremely well. All we need is a solid scientific basis behind sightings organised in a way that is scientifically recognisable. In my honest opinion it would be extremely easy provided we had cooperation with members throughout the world.

Hell, I have designed experiments for this kind of thing, though there weren't enough participants. I think I got 5 people. We need a few hundred that are dedicated at the very minimum.

Experiments that conform to the rules of science.

I remember being in lectures saying that psuedoscience cannot be experimented on because you cannot prove a negative. This is different because the result could very well turn out positive. How do you think polls are done? =)

Statistics are key..... we CAN do it with enough serious cooperation.

No offense, but MUFON, AUFORN, etc are not taken seriously because: A) they publish crackpot info (AUFORN Alien hair etc. You get the picture) which will never be taken seriously even IF true, and B) the reports are a shambles of locations and times that are not interrelated in a scientific manner.

I will elaborate with a specific method if people are interested but I wouldn't like to get my hopes up. I will start a new thread if people are dedicated and serious about gathering data.

Grady was that a carbon copy post or what? LOL

[edit on 3-1-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thanks, though the idea is to grab a little attention.

I really need members to join me in a project that you can find in the ufos and aliens section named a civilian experiment. This is not some AA esque stuff, I have a steady grounding in what I'm doing and a solid plan. Please help if you can be dedicated because it CAN work if we all band together. All it will take is cooperation and genuine participants. Hell, I dont even really want to start this but its this only way foward in my opinion.

Its gonna be a lot of hard work, especially on my side because I only want raw data. If we can get enough raw data, then it may come together in some very very interesting ways.

Imagine all UFO reports were linked, the results would be outstanding! =)

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
WELCOME!!

new topics

top topics

join