It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons? Demonology? Look at This Biblical Conundrum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
untouchable,

It seems you have a chip on your shoulder... Your contribution to this thread is negligible... Just another biased Rant.

St Udio,

Your slapstick really does little for the conversation. Other than to confuse less attentive readers. However, maybe confusion and self gratification are your game?

Astyanax,

Seems more like you just wanted to vent some intolerant frustrations...

Who has the chip? Who's ranting? Who's 'venting their intolerant frustrations'?

And who the devil gave you permission to preach at untouchable, St Udio and me on this or any other forum? Kindly confine your comments to the matter and tone of our posts without trying to deduce conclusions about our motives or personalities from them. Whether I'm intolerant, frustrated or otherwise, whether untouchable has a chip on his/her shoulder or not, whether or not St Udio's slapstick is appreciated by other readers... these things are none of your business and your observations on the subject are not appreciated. Keep them to yourself.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

these things are none of your business and your observations on the subject are not appreciated. Keep them to yourself.

They're as much my business as they are yours. I'll continue to speak as I please.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

First of all if the Bible were true, then that would mean that the ancient Sumerian tablets could not exist physically in the real world. As they were created before the dawn of time, once again according to the Bible

You should read these books, they do not take away one thing from The Bible. They clear up a few of the wrong ideas stated in this thread.

The Bible says nothing about the Earth, before we were placed here. My point in another thread was that the pyramids pre dated Adam. How could this be possible?

Read about it here.

www.the-end.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I'll continue to speak as I please.

Then you will continue to harvest the contempt of those who believe that personal remarks have no place on a public message board, and that those who indulge in them are to be scorned and ignored.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

by astyanax
I grow tired of Above Top Secret. Tired of nonthinkers talking at each other. Tired of ignorant people who conflate their puffs and pets of half-knowledge into theories a sensible nine-year-old would have trouble believing.

Yeah, you're such an advocate of this board and its 'ignorant people'. I don't mind being scorned or ignored or whatever for calling you on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The topic is " Demons? Demonology? Look at This Biblical Conundrum"

In case anyone has forgotten.

Would it be acceptable to all who are involved here that I request personal observations on individuals (or this website in general) be toned down?

About ATS...if there's a problem, take it to Board Questions and Business or Complaints.

Sorry to intercede. Please continue civil discussion.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

The Bible says nothing about the Earth, before we were placed here. My point in another thread was that the pyramids pre dated Adam. How could this be possible?

hi win....enjoying the thread everyone.
have you forgot that the fallen angels were sent here long before we were? im sure they had a hand in a lot of things that we cant explain like the pyramids. if you look, the pyramid and false gods, especially the sun god, go hand in hand all thru history up to this day. the sun god is in all religions even the modern christian religion which is why they attend churches on sunday. and remember it was the religious system that killed christ. a bit off topic but id thought id explain that.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Funkydung]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join