It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam IMPOSTER has been HANGED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Based on the video's I have seen of Saddam's execution and how amateur and grainy those video's appear, (not to mention how extremely rushed it was) I don't believe that Saddam has been executed yet. I think they actually executed one of Saddam's many look alikes and still have him hidden away somewhere where they are continuing their interrogations of him to extract as much information as they can about what more he knows about those known and unknown Islamic terrorists groups who are active or inactive and those plans they have to further terrorize the world in one way or another.
In short, I smell the odor of mendacity in this one -- Saddam is still alive and is still undergoing interrogation by the U.S. and British governments.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How many of these threads are you going to start?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry! But thanks for posting that link. I'm just not sure which room this topic goes in as it seems to be appropriate for a few different rooms in this forum.
For anyone who wants to talk about this topic concerning Saddam's faked death, please go to this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One thread will do just fine.

Thanks.

Closed.

top topics

join