It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Anti-Terrorist Activist Murdered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Breaking News from Bangkok

A well known muslim anti-terrorist activist has been murdered in Bangkok. He was shot four time execution style. Kawee Prachumkayohmas was murdered just after he finished with his prayers in a cemetary.

Many people wonder why they don't hear about Muslims speaking out against the terrorists and extremists. This is why. I'm sure they are as afraid of the terrorists as everyone else.

[edit on 1/3/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Seems you have a point FF, but unfortunantly he was not the first nor will he be the last. there are a few documented cases where extremist have threatened muslims with death for speaking out against muslim extremist.

I suppose the extremist are concerned that he would make recruiting more difficult as he is a voice of peace within thier own community, taking away valuable protential "terrorist"

I believe muslim moderates know to speak out against extremist is to risk death if they become too prominant.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How awful.

It's just unbelievable how low someone could stoop in doing this. I suppose they think that a Muslim that disagrees with them is not a Muslim at all. :shk:

Yeah, I'm sure there are more Muslims that would speak out loudly if it wasn't for the fact that these pyschos are out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
first off these people that murder other muslims and none muslims arent muslim by that of the Quran in any shape or form. the day and time they take someones life in cold blood is the day that they have signed their life to the devil.

Originally posted by niteboy82
Yeah, I'm sure there are more Muslims that would speak out loudly if it wasn't for the fact that these pyschos are out there.

with whats happening in the world and with muslims being killed by US forces and that of extremeists thanks to US forces opening pandoras box in Iraq. many of us dont see why we should march down the street and protest against attacks against US forces and so forth. just a waste of time and energy (even if we did it would be drowned down by media focusing on the worst)

you cant have american forces and the pals that they put in place or help kill muslims around the world and expect muslims to protest against attacks.

edit: retract last statement

[edit on 3-1-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
you cant have american forces ...kill muslims around the world and expect muslims to protest against attacks.

Oh please!! There have been terrorist attacks ALL around the world LONG BEFORE we went into Iraq. To blame the lack of response against terrorist attacks on that is myopic, at best.

i know i will prob be slammed by ... ,flyersspan and the rest of the US crew who dont care about muslim casulties (no offence)

Offense taken.

1- My name is FlyersFan .. not flyersspan.
2 - To your comment that I don't care about muslim casualties -

3 - I AM THE AUTHOR of this thread. If I didn't care about muslims being killed violently I wouldn't have posted this thread at all. DUH!

This thread was lamenting the fact that a good person, a Muslim who stood up for peace, died. And yet you turn it into a bash of the USA AND ATS members.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh please!! There have been terrorist attacks ALL around the world LONG BEFORE we went into Iraq. To blame the lack of response against terrorist attacks on that is myopic, at best.

yeah right at this scale? please show your evidence where this much death has been caused by terrorists in the region prior to US involvement?

and please feel free to show where i said the US is responsible for all attacks around the world? or is now refrecing the US to what it has caused in the middle east and other nations and the people it funded there saying all the sudden its responsible for all the trouble?

edit: US pals = Israel,Blair and so forth

Offense taken.

1- My name is FlyersFan .. not flyersspan.

and who are flyers?

2 - To your comment that I don't care about muslim casualties -

3 - I AM THE AUTHOR of this thread. If I didn't care about muslims being killed violently I wouldn't have posted this thread at all. DUH!

This thread was lamenting the fact that a good person, a Muslim who stood up for peace, died. And yet you turn it into a bash of the USA AND ATS members.

then offence noted.
with my experince on these topics most are almost made where it shows a muslim has been killed by other muslims because he was standing up to them. it always ends up with one of the US crew coming and slamming muslims in general.

i didnt turn it into bashing i responsed to niteboy82 why most muslims dont protest and thats the truth either except it or stuff it

also read the first part of my reply about good muslim being killed
and my view on that

ps i dont care if your the auther or just replying

also on the Note i put the names there for those who advocate war against others

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

please show your evidence where this much death has been caused by terrorists in the region prior to US involvement?

MORE death. State sponsored death. State sponsored terrorism - which is why I supported liberating Iraq. You say that I don’t care about Muslims dieing violently. That’s dead wrong. The whole reason I supported liberation was because they were being mass slaughtered (some estimates are up to 2 million by Saddam) and mass raped.

- www.pbs.org...
- www.npr.org...
- www.moreorless.au.com...
- www.state.gov...
- www.usaid.gov...
- www.cnn.com...
- www.9neesan.com... (disturbing pictures)
- news.bbc.co.uk...
- www.blackfive.net...
- www.foxnews.com...
- sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

I said that there were terrorist attacks all around the world. YOU said – yeah right, at this scale? Here ya go –

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
islam-watch.org...

and who are flyers?

www.philadelphiaflyers.com...

it always ends up with one of the US crew coming and slamming muslims in general.

So you decided that you would get on and slam ATSers and Americans (in general) who hadn't even posted anything? And slam me after what I said? That simply doesn't make sense.

ps i dont care if your the auther or just replying

You should. It goes toward INTENT. You didn’t even notice that I was the author, or else you wouldn’t have said what you did – calling me out as if I wasn’t even around yet.

also on the Note i put the names there for those who advocate war against others

There are times that war is necessary. Advocating war to liberate people from mass state sponsored slaughter and rape is not a bad thing. It’s humane not to run away from a war that will liberate others from Saddam’s mass slaughter.

thats the truth either except it or stuff it

CONGRATULATIONS - you have taken a thread that was a tribute to a man of peace ... a MUSLIM man of peace ... and a thread that was full of understanding as to why Muslims are like the rest of us (afraid of the terrorists getting even if you speak out about peace) - You have taken all that and FLUSHED it with your venom. Good freak'n job.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I said that there were terrorist attacks all around the world. YOU said – yeah right, at this scale? Here ya go –

islam-watch.org...

i said Iraq not the world
i said at the scale of terroist attacks in the middle east not world
also as a reffrence i dont read the abovelinks as they are full of islamophobic BS so please try not to use them as a reffrence for me.

also you supported the war for libertion so you in turn supported the death of countless thousends who wont have the luxury of the so called liberation

also saddams mass garves almost all those people that were killed were due to a failed uprising which was suppose to be sponsored by the united states after gulf war 1 when the united states said it would support the iraqs if they turned on the Iraqi goverment. where they were screwed over.
so the US is partiaily to blame for the deaths of those people.

on that note wasnt the war against Iraq about WMDS so where did liberation come from?

www.philadelphiaflyers.com...

k a sports fan (im from the UK so i wouldnt have known jack so sorry about the name thing

So you decided that you would get on and slam ATSers and Americans (in general) who hadn't even posted anything? And slam me after what I said? That simply doesn't make sense.

thats what i see on almost all muslim topics on ats

You should. It goes toward INTENT. You didn’t even notice that I was the author, or else you wouldn’t have said what you did – calling me out as if I wasn’t even around yet.

this was out of reading your response to me in other topics not just this.
hence why i dont take a # that you were the auther

CONGRATULATIONS - you have taken a thread that was a tribute to a man of peace ... a MUSLIM man of peace ... and a thread that was full of understanding as to why Muslims are like the rest of us (afraid of the terrorists getting even if you speak out about peace) - You have taken all that and FLUSHED it with your venom. Good freak'n job.

my venom?
what telling the truth is venom now?
i speak what is the truth and what most muslims think
i responded to why muslims dont protest and so forth and again i say accept it or stuff it

also Venom what crap is that?
justify your reasons for saying what i have wrote venom

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oooooooooooookay, can we stop this now and let the topic proceed? It's an important topic and explains a lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

dont read the abovelinks as they are full of islamophobic BS

Exposing a Muslim who mass murders other muslims isn't islamophobic BS. It’s exposing mass Muslim murder.

saddams mass garves almost all those people that were killed were due to a failed uprising

Nope. Babies, children, pregnant women, thousands of Kurds murdered off land just for the land ..... Hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis ... All from an uprising? WRONG

Originally posted by intrepid
It's an important topic and explains a lot.

YES IT IS! Thank you! Here we have a very brave Muslim man who had the courage to speak out against the radical terrorists. He is AMAZING! He HAD to know that to speak out was putting not just himself, but his spouse and children and parents in jeopardy.

The terrorists aren’t ‘just’ killing westerners. They kill ANYONE who gets in their way. This includes MUSLIMS. Ya’ll … look into the eyes of your children and tell me if you would be brave enough to speak out against known terrorists who were living in your community. Tell me that you’d be brave enough to risk the torture and death of not just yourself, but your whole family as well. Would it be worth it, or would you just try to lead a quiet life and stay out of their way as much as possible?

I am of the opinion that many Muslims are just as terrified of the terrorists as non-Muslim westerners are.

This man is a brave hero. He should be honored as such.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Exposing a Muslim who mass murders other muslims isn't islamophobic BS. It’s exposing mass Muslim murder.

yeah sure

i didnt say anything against sources and such exposing these things
i told you i dont read sites such as religionofpeace and such which just dedicate them selves to bashing one culture and religion.

hence why i said you want to refrence something and show me dont do it from some source that is known to be biased.

Nope. Babies, children, pregnant women, thousands of Kurds murdered off land just for the land ..... Hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis ... All from an uprising? WRONG

i said almost not all (use a dictionary and find what almost means)
saddam killed thousends of people women and children. no agueing there
but pleaes dont take the high stand your country is just as guilty for the last few years and its actions.

I am of the opinion that many Muslims are just as terrified of the terrorists as non-Muslim westerners are.

This man is a brave hero. He should be honored as such.

many are many cant be botherd to say anything for reasons i have stated.
there are thousends out there that speak out against whats wronge (he died expressing his views and such and thats the only thing i agree with and such of which i havent disputed on this topic)

intrepid sorry for going off topic had to be done when flyerfan decided that my first response was done intentialy to bash the US and why muslims dont protest attacks against it)

this shall be my last reply here so feel free to say what you like flyerfan

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

i said almost not all (use a dictionary and find what almost means)

You said ALMOST ALL ... not 'almost' ... it was ALMOST ALL. Your INTENT was clear. The fact is that MOST of them were women and children and babies. You are still dead wrong.
And a double
for the snide 'dictionary' remark.

this shall be my last reply here so feel free to say what you like flyerfan

No more hijacking ... thank goodness. Bu-bye.

I stand by what I said. This man is a hero. He deserves to be acknowledged and his bravery deserves respect. When I see people like this who brave the terrorists and put everything on the line, and when I see people like the Iraqis who braved the terrorists to go vote in vast numbers (a higher percentage than an American election turnout)... I find that I admire them more than words can say.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's a shame you have to defend yourself for speaking the truth. Islamophobic, then racist, the standard reply, then some say your against all Muslims. What a crock. Radical Islam wants to dominate the world,they will kil anyone to meet their ends. They are worse than the nazis,and the fascists combined.

You have voted FlyersFan for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Due to the fact Kawee Prachumkayohmas murder seems to have been planned I am more inclined to think that he was murdered by Islamic extremists. However until more info comes to hand other possibility's could arise .

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This man is a hero in every sense of the word as are all people who stand up for their beliefs. There can be no doubt that he knew and understood the danger he was placing himself and his loved ones in but he spoke out any way. I admire him and others like him more then I can express.

Flyersfan; you spoke the truth and although I wish I could say that I would have his courage I don't know that I do. I'm not at all sure that I could place my daughter in danger and I thank God that I will in all likelihood never have to find out.

His is the standard of courage that we should all aspire to.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Cheers for the great post flyersfan.

I'm with you on this one. A terrible way for a brave man to meet his end. Murder is a terrible crime against your fellow man, and to do it because he spoke out against terrorism... kinda proved his point didn't he?

Join or keep silent. Speak out and die.

Sad, very sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What leads you to the apparent implication that he was murdered by Islamic Terrorists, Islamic Fascists, or their ilke? Did some such group claim responsibility?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
dubiousone -

sg.news.yahoo.com...

The military installed leadership denies that the murder was caused by insurgents and instead blames supporters of the former Prime Minster of the country.

Considering the place and the history of the area, it is more likely to be insurgents. But they aren't investigating and so we will never know.

No matter who murdered him he was a peace activist and a hero ... and an enemy to radical terrorists (who most likely killed him).

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Confusing? Relevant? Conspiratorial?

What is missing in some people that the truth eludes them at every turn?

The implications stated on FF's thread here are far more than the simple courage of one man. That in and of itself is honorable and breathtaking, but there are far deeper issues at stake here. Some have been touched on, and yet there are those that either refuse to see the nose on their face, or are themselves, culpable at the very least in their acceptance of the horrific actions committed in the name of Islam.

Anytime someone mentions the atrocities committed by these animals, immediately the defense is brought out, "Well the United States does worse." How ridiculous and asinine a statement, so completely without intellectual merit as to be shocking coming from some members here, and yet one can find it popping up all over ATS. Without even addressing the atrocities committed by the extremists, the beheading's (I have 5 videos currently on my HDD), dragging dismembered corpses, burned through the streets, one must revert back to our upbringing... Did your parents not teach you that two wrongs do not make a right? Yet still the excuse is that the Americans have killed billions, Bush personally killed in the hundred of millions.(exaggeration intended) On and on and on, never addressing the beheading's, torture etc.

Well I spent some time on Google and could not find one instance; broadcast or otherwise, where Americans took the head off of an Iraqi, or any muslim for that matter. Strange how that is just not out there.

I looked and looked and looked and could not find one instance of an American strapping a bomb on and killing any civilians. Not just NOT killing dozens, not killing any with a suicide bomb. (Now I know that those of you that are the "Broken Record" of excuses will in a suitable Monty Python voice proclaim. 'THE BOMBS THOUGH! LOOK AT THE U.S. BOMBS AND HOW THEY KILLED!") Yes, yes, *sigh* we know all about that. Sadly when a country wants democracy and wants to be liberated from a tyrant, people die. Sadly that is haw it always is. And yes, they wanted it proof in how they turned out to vote.

Still the excuses come for those that are nothing more than animals. Creatures that deserve nothing more than to be crushed under foot like the cock roaches they are. Those that would make excuses for them and their actions are no better and deserve the same lack of respect as human beings.

Now everyone is all up in arms over the Saddam video, where was the out rage for Nick Berg? Eugene Armstrong? Paul Johnson? the Korean Contractors?

How many of you even remember their names?

Their heads were removed, on camera, by these same people that you would defend. They were alive and bound, unable even to fight their final battle, as the Muslims tilted their heads back and sawed through their necks. Listen close and you can here their screams. YOU WOULD DEFEND CREATURES LIKE THIS!!! Than you are no better than they are.

They strap bombs on their women and children and send them out to blow apart the bodies of innocent fellow Muslims; knowing that you will be here to defend them. That your shock and outrage will be directed at the United States because that makes you politically correct. You do not have the moral courage to stand up and admit they are animals. you do not have the courage to stand up against the true terrorists, instead you hide behind your computers and spout your ignorant blather about how it is the fault of Americans. Our fault that some 4 year old Muslim child is at the market with her Mother, looks over and sees little Mohammad that she plays with on the school yard, walks over to say hi, and finds her legs blown 20 feet away from her body. She wants to know why little Muhammad would do this. You would tell her it is because of the United States. Your wrong. It is because of the extremist animals that must be eradicated.

Do you know that Berg, Armstrong and Johnson lived through most of the cutting? That their conscious state would have remained intact long enough to have felt their head falling from their shoulders? Watch the videos again and listen to them scream as their trachea is sawed in half. Then tell me they are anything but animals.

Semper

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Semper; an eloquent post with much truth in it. Muslim extremists are indeed the animals you say and this brave man was killed for speaking out against their horrific acts as they have killed many many peopls most who were merely trying to go about their lives as we all wish to do. The Iraqi people have shown courage as well and I was in awe of them watching their elections; they turned out to vote knowing that they could be killed for doing so. I was proud of our troops my younger brother among them who were providing them with the security they needed to do so.

I'm fully aware that there are extremists in every group but the Muslim extremists are by far the most violent and cruel of them, as the rash of beheadings of innocent people prove. It isn't just civilians contractors in Iraq they do this to; it also includes teachers in Afganistan who are dragged from their homes and murdered in front of their wives and children for the horrific crime of teaching girls. This incident shows that they don't care what faith you follow they will kill you if you don't practice their brand of Islam. These things need to be tracked down and eliminated period end of story.

By the by Semper I must disagree with calling them animals; animals rarely engage in such behavior; I would agree however; to call them things.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join