It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr. (allegedly) asked a CIA black ops agent to "neutralize" Ross Perot in 1992

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here's a short video interview by Ted Gunderson with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA black ops agent, in which Tatum claims that George Bush Sr. asked him to "neutralize" Ross Perot during the 1992 general election. According to the video Tatum disappeared a month after doing this interview.

Link

I guess once you're able to facilitate the assassination of a sitting President in 1963, Ross Perot is just a drop in the bucket.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I predict that Gunderson will soon claim to have been taken aboard an alien spacecraft and shown the future...it is the next logical step in his insanity.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I was one of the few that was following Perot political career because I actually liked him.

It was very disturbing when he just stop his political campaign and disappear from public eyes.

Many conspiracies claim that he did it because death threats to his family.

I feel that when it comes to hidden agendas and the elite, we actually have an elite mafia to make sure that things stays the way they are to further certain private agendas.

Occurs this is my conspiracy theory of the whole issue.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
I predict that Gunderson will soon claim to have been taken aboard an alien spacecraft and shown the future...it is the next logical step in his insanity.

the old number 5.............

rwpbr, have you seen this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It was very disturbing when he just stop his political campaign and disappear from public eyes.

He did, didn't he. To be honest I haven't heard Perot chime in on anything since then. Outsiders have not been welcome in the Presidential election since Kennedy beat the establishment and won the election over Nixon.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by RWPBR

the old number 5.............

rwpbr, have you seen this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did actually. If Mr Gunderson would care to post here I will be glad to debate him and his ideas. I wasnt ridiculing the poster. I judge Mr Gundersons tales using logic and reason, not fear and emotion. Logic and reason are what seperates us from the animals, who are governed by fear and emotion.

What would a logical, reasonable person think of all the things Mr Gunderson has said over the years ? How many times has a person with stories like Mr Gunderson been proven to be a liar or a disturbed person ?
How many times have the believers, ever after the person has been discredited, still held to their beliefs in spite of the evidence?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by marg6043

He did, didn't he. To be honest I haven't heard Perot chime in on anything since then. Outsiders have not been welcome in the Presidential election since Kennedy beat the establishment and won the election over Nixon.

Peace

Kennedy was hardly an outsider. He was the golden boy of his party and had thier support for quite some time. After he was elected and started doing what HE wanted to do, when he snubbed the powers that put him there, that is when he got into trouble.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"After he was elected and started doing what HE wanted to do, when he snubbed the powers that put him there, that is when he got into trouble."

The people put him there becuse they agreed and needed him and his ideas.

So, what your saying is that if you ignore the puppet masters, your gonna get whacked ? even if your the sitting President? and your all ok with that?

Umbrax is right, your a disinfo agent. I could post all the links to threads you show up in and start raising hell once TPTB are critisied... well guess we know your measure now.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK guys the topic is:

HERE ................................................................ we are Here.

Can we bring the 2 together please.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was talking about this with my husband this afternoon. I don't remember this, but he says he remembers very clearly that at the time Perot dropped out, he talked about having death threats and that that's why he dropped out of the campaign for presidency. We haven't really heard much from him since then.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Perot dropped out, he talked about having death threats and that that's why he dropped out of the campaign for presidency. We haven't really heard much from him since then.

Exactly, the circumstances of his departure from the political circles were not very clear but indeed it was rumors of some death threats to him and his family.

For such a person like Perot that had money and influences his point of views of how to run the country and how to make it better was not view by others in certain elite groups as good because they already had plans for America.

All you have to do is look how our nation has gone in the last 15 years.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I remember hearing a story, not sure how true it is, about armed gunmen showing up at Ross Perot's daughter's wedding during the election. This was something he claimed, at least. This was supposedly what convinced him to drop out and basically vanish.

It does sound kind of outlandish as I doubt anyone would be that overt in their threats these days. But then again maybe they did do it because they knew most people would consider it unbelievable and Perot to be insane.

Does anyone else remember hearing anything about threats to, or at, Perot's daughter's wedding during the campaign? Of course they were allegedly "Bush chronies".

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I remember hearing a story, not sure how true it is, about armed gunmen showing up at Ross Perot's daughter's wedding during the election.

Yes I remember that also.

But then digging more into perot whole thing I found out that the reason he got out of the political arena was because he was spying on his own people that did his campaign and on the opposition.

And instead of dealing with the incident after been discovered he decided to step out.

Anybody have any informationa bout this

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder why I havnt seen this clip before.
It was pretty good, looks like it may have come from part of a larger body of work. Does anybody know?

I totally believe this Chip Tatum, and Ted Gunderson.
I see no reason why they would lie about these things, and I would also assume that Mr. Tatum could be sued for his claims, unless they were true, but I guess since he is missing in action we will never know.

I followed Ross Perot myself, and I remember telling my friends at the time that he had been intimidated into quiting. It was pretty obvious IMO.
Who would have thought that some 15 years later I would see a CIA agents admit to just such a thing, and yet there is no outrage, no investigation, not even a news story about it.
Thank God for people like Ted Gunderson to bring us information like this, and God bless Mr. Tatum for his bravery.

new topics

top topics

join