It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles' New Home is Haunted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.24dash.com...

I know England, Ireland, and Scotland have tons of haunted places. Now you can add Prince Charles new Holiday Home to the list of famous haunted spots.

It seems there are at least five spooks. There have been tragedies and thus the hauntings.

I think Charles and the bar hag .. um .. Camella ... are frightening enough that they might scare the spooks away!

Anyways - more of the story is here -

www.24dash.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hahah, i dont believe this one bit, nope, those royals are always looking for a bit of publicity, and i think this is another stunt to get them in the papers. ohhh charles

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It sound's like Publicity Seeking Hogwash to Moi.

Bull.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm sure CHarles will be haunted for life, after the way he treated Diana I'm sure his own guilt at the bad treatment and complacency will continue to haunt him.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The way they remote killed Diana's driver with impunity was extremely ridiculous and they did it with the aid of Pfizy and with Prozac which is renowned for giving out Suicide Pattern's and Homicidal Patttern's.

He also had the car window's open which proves there was an ultrasound novel effect to the whole proceeding's. We all know that ultrasonic's and infrasound can have ill effect's to the act's of driving - all it takes is for someone to drive whilst slightly pissed and on Prozac and they may get slighly dizzy and die and swerve - of course the Points de Alma hit/hot job was a message to us all subliminally to the Group Mind.

So yes Prince Charlie is jinxed, he was closet aberree time broken by the Royal Family and he needed a sor to exorcise him and his frigid sexuality.

So stuff the Monarchist's they are not the Rex Mundi nor do they comply with our sacred Mappa Mundi - IA Shub Niggareth!

The Archon's will die slowly - bit like a Zombisu film.

new topics

top topics

join