It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Suuuuure! Saddam is alive! And so is Elvis! They both hang out together at the local strip bars in Vegas with their alien buddies from Uranus smoking fat blunts no doubt.

And over in the corner, Dave Mustaine is playin a tune!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i beleive saddam would have thanked his executers for being nice to him...he had multiple personalities i think.when he was in prison in iraq gq magazine interviewed the soldiers that guarded him and they said that he was really gratefull to them for taking good care of him.he might just be a manipulative bastard(he is a sick bastard)but he was passive and weird like that.he atually saved one of the american soldiers lives from electricution by a loose wire in a puddle of water...so he would have been tha passive in my oppinion

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe Saddam is dead. That was obviously him.

But I do believe the video is a crock. It was obvious that the CIA psych warfare group released it. They had to show the world and more importantly the Iraqis that he is dead.

That part about 'no cameras' was true but they had to show the world so this cover was established as a way.

Remember the same Psych warfare team also admitted to staging the statue of Saddam being knocked over and beat with shoes. They admitted that so I think they also let the film slip.

That was Saddam. His teeth were nasty because he always had a cigar in his mouth his whole life.

edit

It was also so convenient that they showed him infested with lice like some piece of crap animal on the TV every 30 seconds for days!

They are masters at psych warfare. Catch him, beat him down, destroy his image and destroy his followers by showing him as a dirty, lice infested coward hiding that just got hanged.

I think the way they took him down was quite brilliant.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I also believe that he is dead. there was an interesting video about the many theories about his counterparts, i have to find the link.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

What i cannot understand is if Saddam Hussein is still alive how did (they) whoever they are ...get a look alike to to be executed in his place willingly??Wouldn't it have been simpler to have faked it all together

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Grimnal
it takes about 8 minutes to die from strangulation

yes, but didn't his neck snap instantly? that's what was reported. I don't know how it could have, the drop didn't look that far and I didn't see weights on Saddam. But ... a snapped neck ... wouldn't he have died faster than that? The News says he died instantly from a broken neck.

YES. That is how hanging is done, if done properly. The distance isn't as critical as the way the noose is tied and positioned. It was Saddam, and he really died.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

NEW THEORY

Nobody brought this up but the day he was executed was December 30th.. That is the Muslim "Festival of Sacrifice"........

The double could have been been manipulated into sacrificing his life for the greater good. For example they could tell the bodydouble that the world needed a public execution of Saddam but would keep him alive...

Then the real Saddam was shipped to the secret White House basement, where the Bush family sat around and watched the execution, eating tacos and pretzels

Especially with the assassination attempts Bush jr was talking about.

All joking aside, wouldn't it have been great if the camera showed who was in the crowd? And then, who was in the box seats?
Luxury seats?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well! This ties in to my theory that Saddam is Godzilla, I think all this time he has been drinking oil from the BP pipeline and getting stronger. Its only a matter of time before we see him coming out of the sea and crushing buildings and institutions with his feet and hands, "Arrrgh! I am Saddam, I stomp, crush, kill your western way of life" he will say.

May god have mercy on our souls...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

NEW THEORY

eating tacos and pretzels

Luxury seats?

COME ON FGS

Everyone knows that Babs banned Georgie from eating pretzels after the incident, incidentally why do so many bodyguards fall asleep in his presence, hmm makes ya think huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That they faked his execution, to be able to interrogate him without any restraints is very well possible. But unless we have all been played and Sadam was actually one of their assets and his family has been given a new face a new identity and billions, he is still dead by now.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

2Pac is dead what the hell, then who is making his albums?

Just kidding I know he's dead. If I am correct there was only certain people that were able to film it and this probably a camera phone and probably a cheap one at that is why it is so grainy.The Iraqi gov't has been looking into for a while.So IMO that looks like Sadaam to me. Have been known to be wrong before.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgtpro7

#2. Video is made by what? a video camera? a cell phone cam? ... what kind of technology can hold up for over 2 minutes worth? .. have to think in technical terms "just what kind of technology was available at the moment of hanging"...

I have had more than one cell phone that could take a video that long. With a memory card, you can get around upload restrictions that some have in place as well. So, entirely possible someone could have used one to get video of the event.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join