It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The other day in the restaurant where I work a man came in and sat down to eat who looked like Saddam's twin brother. I begged him to let me take his picture, but he refused.

I don't blame him, because to most folks, I look like a celebrity and it can be somewhat annoying for people to always be coming up to you and asking questions, but I sure wish I could have documented that.

Oh, yeah. The guy spoke perfect English.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chimerageist
...when an VERY good point comes along on our side you blissfully ignore it and act like it was never posted.Here's a great example...

...Why would you wait 3 years to interrogate someone who had much more pertinent information at the time of their capture. It would have been much easier and smarter to cover up the fact that the military captured Saddam earlier than they did then to set up a fake hanging with a body double 3 years later.

This all assumes that the purpose of "Saddam"'s continued existence is to do with intel... it's a classic straw man argument.

Firstly, I'm not sure about whether Saddam is still alive. But what I think deserves real consideration is the idea that it was not Saddam himself, but one of his doubles, who was captured, tried and executed.

Let's say, for example, that Saddam really did die early in the invasion, and that this became known to the US, but doubt was poured on the idea from the start. There were certainly rumours that he had died in an air raid. Later on, one of his doubles is captured and the idea forms that it would be great PR to have a show trial and execution, providing "closure" for the American public, who were funding an imperial war with blood and money, and for those Iraqis who hated Saddam. Where's the downside? If you're pretty sure that the real Saddam is dead, and isn't going to turn up somewhere, it's got to be a good idea. It lends a spurious air of legitimacy to the proceedings, which a moment's serious scrutiny would dispel, but we don't have to worry about that with the complacent mass media reporting it as they have done.

Even if Saddam does turn up, he can always be dismissed as an impostor and, if necessary, eliminated, which could then be blamed on the Iraqis.

I didn't respond to the point when posted originally because I didn't think it was that trenchant in the first place.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ok..

Here is what I view in my perception regarding the "hanging video"..

#1. One guy puts a black clothing around Saddam's neck before putting the rope on... (usually in public or private executions, their religious faith doesnt allow such a thing, they just go and hang...)

#2. Video is made by what? a video camera? a cell phone cam? ... what kind of technology can hold up for over 2 minutes worth? .. have to think in technical terms "just what kind of technology was available at the moment of hanging"...

#3. Just have to compare what type of hanging this was done? ... because in a room like this with all the attributes which contributes to a type of that kind of hanging, definetely something wrong there.....

#4. Such movements in that rooms by the people and Saddam, makes it calculating mathematics movements almost just like if it was staged. Anyone with good computing skills can instantly recognize that..

There are other points in this perception of mine, however im only pointing out the main reason why I think this was a scam to begin with and why I think Saddam may still be alive.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
As per usual, we have our opposing "just face the facts" crowds claiming each other is correct and certain 'evidence' is irrefutable. Jesus, how can anybody REALLY know either way? Unless you'd known the guy for a lifetime AND been the hangman, looked into his eyes and whispered a less than teary eyed farewell, you just CANNOT know.

Sorry about the rant but I just don't have time for the "we need proof" sceptics - and by that I'm referring to those who blindly accept what they read on www.bbc.co.uk and view on CNN.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Lemme see if I can sum up the two sides:

A: Regardless of what I see, read, am told, or am explained. I will never changed my mind...

B: Hmmm... There really isn't another side is there?

This is so pathetic. Why do you people ask for opinions, and then go ballistic when someone gives you an opinion? This site is supposed to be about an exchange of ideas and it reminds me of a 4th grade romper room. The next person that uses the phrase "Prove..." should be banned for life. THERE IS NO PROOF OF ANYTHING THAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE WILL ACCEPT AS FACT IF THEY DON'T ALREADY AGREE WITH YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!!

Maybe you haven't figuered it out yet. This site is here for people to throw baseless conjecture at each other for whatever makes tham mad for the week. I use to enjoy lurking around here, but now it's just sad...

The video wasn't good enough!
Woudn't matter since a high quality shot would be accused of being 'faked' just like every other picture on here that someone doesn't want to believe...

That wasn't him, he'd act different!!!!
Sorta like not begging for his life and quietly insulting his captors by asking "is this how you show your strenth as men?. Or not begging for his llife like a scared rat?"

I cant believe the amount of times the word "proof" is used on this website when the only proof I've ever seen on it is 3rd hand photcopies, bad doctored photos, someone's "cousin nephew brother-in-law twice removed aunt's son" who just happens to be a astral physicist at los alamos... They had just forgetten for the last 2 years they were posting... till this question came up, so they asked them and were told classified gov detail about plutonium enrichtment... blah, blah, blah... holy cow people...

Inevtibly, the people that now feel dissed will go into threads of the 'dissers' and toss all the same money wrenchs into the thread... it's even happening in this one.

The irony of the whole thing... is its like watching congress argue over democratic vs republican legislature... lol...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by sp00ner]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
They dna'd Saddam after his capture to confirm it was him and not one of his imposters. I also plucked up the courage to watch his hanging. It was him and his executioners knew it was him.

He was dead that there is no doubt. Like I said, they had dna'd him, as that is one thing his imosters can't replicate-Saddam's dna. They may have his looks, but not his dna, only his sons and daughters would carry his dna.

I am satisfied that they hung the right man. I had to view the hanging for my own piece of mind. When I saw him on the gallows and then under the pit, I knew it was the original Saddam and not one of his imposters. Even I for a brief spell did wonder, despite the dna, if they actually did get him.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Originally posted by Palasheea
Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Please prove this ? Suspicions and ramblings in no way prove this.
Show me PROOF it was "FAKED".

Thanks,
Lex

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

don't you have to prove it's real just as much as he has to prove it's fake?

kix

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My father in law, was a Saddam Clone like 7 years ago, and I mean a Clone, he was so alike even (us) family never even mentioned it altough everybody "knew", luckily age has changed him and he has a certain resemblance now but nothing like some years ago....

If a Guy on the other side of the world has so much like him , who is to say they did not "execute" a lookalike?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i dont believe that Saddam was executed anymore than i believe he is still being interrogated. Those who think the gulf war was to oust a dictator are believing the lie. Saddam, like Hitler, was set up to do a job, got it done, and then had his death faked. The same people staged both. The last stand out for the free world is about to take place, and most of us are on the wrong side. All governing agencies of 'the free world' are controlled by the same people who set up ww1 and 2 for reasons way too long to discuss. Autism is but one step to localized labotomies being set up for population control in the world today, much like Phil huxlies, brave new world. If we dont accept the fact that the world is run by a shadow government, and take a stand now, before technology makes it impossible for us to do so, there will soon be nothing we can do. Saddam played his part in being a mask to convince the world of freedom. Borders do not exist to these people, only to the naive masses which are controlled by them. There may be a few freedom fighters left, but most of us cheer when we hear of them falling. Iran and korea might be the last hold outs for the new world order, when they fall, all countries of the world have fallen, if not already. We need to wake up. Realize, the world is not as it appears. We are literally being killed by our leaders, prince charles stated that the majority of people in the world are worthless eaters and rockefeller stated "the greatest tradgedy of wwII is that more people werent killed," and these people are top ranking in the shadow government that contols the world. The bible has warned us of this power right from the beginning of current recorded history. We were once controlled by this beast power through technology, thousands of years ago, a natural cataclysm relinquished the power of technology over man, only to drive it underground till man could be lead to rebuild this technology and be enslaved once again by a ruling elite. Saddam was a side show for the naive masses, his staged death serves only one purpose, to make you think the new world order is not already in power. When we finally do realize it, we realize something else, that there is no longer anything we can do about it. Look over here, so you dont see what is really taking place, the grand illusion marches on. The world that is and the world we see are totally in contrast to one another.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
as far as im concerned what we caught was a clone, this man was one of the most powerful and richest in the world i think he had the capability.
we know that he has doubles and so we say that d.n.a tesing proved it with that swab we saw so we know its him then pat ourselves on the back like we're clever, also i noticed that when he was caught it all went quiet no media coverage everyone shut up only for a few brief shots of him in court and the extremly poor quality hanging film.
i think he is alive and far away from iraq before we got started.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow kewl thread!! I must admit the other night I was doing some deep thinking.. In my thoughts I came across the real SH. He is alive and was not hung.. Its easy for the na sayers to say.. Hes dead, I saw it with me own eyes!!!!
I dont belive much that I see with my own eyes!!! I dont take things at face value either... Sadam has been our governments puppet for a very long time.. He tried to beat down Iran, but failed!! He had to pay the price of faliure!!! But it wasnt death, a fate far worse than death!!!

SH is still alive!!! And I belive that!! How many fakes SH where there anyway, No one freakin knows!!! HOnestly you dont know jack!! So for those who will sit here and say I know hes dead 100%, you need to take a step back and question your self..
Search your hearts, you will find the answer.. If he is better off dead in your head, well so be it.. But the truth is he is very much alive.

.02 cents

[edit on 20-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this could be true . I speculate the worlds leaders are working together, using wars to disrupt the economical borders for the first step in the one world government tent.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Think back to when the US helped put him in power, armed him against Iran, then he picked a fight with Kuwait.

Now, why did we lose those ties? Money and greed thats why. There has been a plan for decades we just cannot see it as common minimum wage people.

Ask yourself why would a duplicate Saddam hang for someone else. I'll tell you why. "If you don't we will kill your mom and dad, your brothers and sisters and you wife and kids. Would that be a good motivating factor? How about the above and the agreement to ensure their safety to boot, health care and a monthly payment for personal welfare.

Which option would you choose? Simple to me. Saddam is alive probably have a latte with Osama in a palace somewhere right about now.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To be honest.. I'd always thought of Bin Laden being dead, when he's supposedly alive.

But NEVER have I thought of Hussein being alive, when he's thought to be dead. I'm really blind. But in all reality, I think he's dead. But still, it is kinda weird how the guy that taped the execution was hunted down. AND it was quite rushed, and even on the news it looked like a phone camera, grainy/dark.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
George Noory reminds me of a young Saddam.(sorry George)

I believe he's either
1-still alive
2-still being tortured for info
3-still dead.
(hopefully a combo of 2 and 3)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I dont think he would be causeing a fit and screaming on the day of his hanging I mean come on he's cruel not stupid. The last thing he wants to do is piss off the person who's hanging him and he wants to show his everyone that he is not a coward, he is tough and will take his punishment like a leader and a man. If the U.S did want to question him they would do it about the weapons they thought was in Iraq when they invaded

[edit on 30-6-2008 by kennytrain123]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dude--Iraq had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.

NOTHING.

Saddam and Osama Bin Laden not only didn't even like each other, they didn't even know each other. They never met once.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i think he is still alive...
in older saddam photos....he has PERFECT TEETH.

when they show him allegedly captured.. he has awful teeth.

no ones teeth rot that fast....

so it was the fake saddam....Faddam

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wake up people
ITS ALL FAKE
the war on terror
the war on drugs
ALL FAKE...MADE UP......

Its time for us to take back our world......somehow...someway...
if we don`t , then we do not deserve it........

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

In the interest of full disclosure, I will admit that I have only read the OP and have skipped through all of what must have been extraordinarily smart posts just to express my own opinion.

Believe me when I say that SH is dead and buried. The US can only wish they had the foresight to fake his death. Nothing would please this administration more than to be able to put that poo poo back in that bum bum. Here take him, we're out of here, forgive and forget ei?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join