It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
quote that saddam is still being interrigated by us and eglish forces.....

i think they know about every thing he know or rembembers upto what under wear he was wearing on his 19th birthday

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I never edited anyone's post in this thread and someone obviously copy/pasted "edited by Palasheea..." at the bottom and within some quoted post that they were commenting on.

I have no idea why this person would do that but I sure didn't do it! I'm not a moderator on this board so there's no way I can edit other members posts on this board.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here's a new website that was just posted on web -- it's entitled -- Saddam is NOT DEAD!

www.saddamisnotdead.com...

And why does Tony Blair continue to not comment on Saddam's execution?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here's another article I found today on the web where this person is also questioning if in fact Saddam is really dead or not.

[url=http://worldofmike.wordpress.com/2007/01/04/saddam-hussein-still-alive/]http://worldofmike.wordpress.com/2007/01/04/saddam-hussein-still-alive/[/ url]

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There's another thread on here about how they had captured one of Saddam's doubles. The photo evidence is interesting. Yes, teeth can move about, but their basic shape doesn't change much unless you put in a LOT of wear. You can get teeth that look longer as gums recede with age... but the differences between the teeth and ears (worth checking out) make it difficult to accept that the photos are the same person.

Who was the real Saddam? Very hard to tell. How do you know whether any given photo from the time of his reign was the real Saddam, or a double? I don't think you can.

Proof positive could come by linking "Saddam"'s DNA with that of Uday and Qusay, whose bodies were definitely retrieved. They didn't have doubles afaik, and DNA links would be fairly conclusive. Of course, there would still be those people (me included) who look with great suspicion at ANYTHING stated by the USG as fact.

However, even if they did execute a double, it doesn't mean that Saddam was still alive. It's entirely possible that he died in an early attack but the US found and arranged a photo-op capture of a double in order to bolster US public opinion. In that case, it's possible that the double was told that he would only be put through a staged execution and believed that up to the last moment, for example.

It's also true that the show-trial was utterly rigged by the US. A US-controlled company was in charge of the courtroom microphones and was able to cut Saddam's mic as soon as he started to make a speech that might have proved embarrassing to the conquerors.

Oh, I found it absolutely HILARIOUS that the executioners put a little scarf around "Saddam"'s neck in case the nasty noose chafed his sensitive skin. That was a great touch.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You've brought up some excellent points here Rich and thanks for posting here!
Of course we do have to consider that it really was not Saddam that was found in that hole but was in fact one of his doubles. And it does make sense that his capture did view this administrations efforts in that regard to find him -- especially when they found him just before Bush's re-election to the Presidency. Is this just a coincidence.... or something more.
And we are seeing that this execution actually took place on the very day of mid-term elections in this country... is this just a coincidence? ... or something more?

And yes, I do find it very,very interesting that they wrapped whom ever it was neck in that very think silk scarf like that.... why would the same executioner's who were taunting him with obscenities the way there were, wrap a scarf around that person's neck unless it was to in fact protect that neck from any abrasions from a rough scratchy noose!

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

This may be considered off topic, but exactly how does a non mod or SME change another member's post?

If you look at the post that lexion quoted, you will find that palasheea edited his own post.

And it appears that when lexion trimmed palasheea's quote, he must have inadvertantly left the last part of palasheeas post (with the "edited by" tag) within his own post.

Common sense is sometimes needed, eh?

Sheesh, some ppl will find a conspiracy in anything.

[edit on 1/5/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Saddam is dead?

Although the video quality is poor their sure is a lot of speculation here.

I checked out the saddams not dead website and beyond a poor english barrier it was very well written and should be read by anyone wishing to discuss this "faked execution." As for the pictures, it is way to hard to distinguss as what is really him or not. Since the credibilty of those photos would be near impossoble to validate.

My biggest thing posing aganist it(it being faked) would be, why? yes they could question him now in ways and methods the couldn't before, but what additional info that we dont already have or can get, could he offer that would be worth the potential of this scandal surfacing?

On the otherhand the whole martyr thing seemed out of character. Not the defiant tyrant we have all become acustom to.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It should be remembered that Saddam was tried and executed by Iraqis. My personal opinion is that the US could not fool the Iraqis with a cheap imitation Saddam and that they would be damned sure that whomever they executed was the real deal. Not that Iraqis seem skittish about killing innocent human beings, but because they wanted that murderous tyrant dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
i agree with ya Pal. as a matter of fact not only do i think the hanging was faked im starting to belive that this whole war thing is faked. not only that but our whole reality is based on what is on tv. its sick. anything that is on tv is fake. why do people belive anything that is put on tv by these pathetic government morons? how do i get off this planet??!!

Lol, this is the most insightful post i have seen IMO. for the love of all that is 'holy.' WHY COULDNT THEY RELEASE THE ENTIRE FULL QUALITY HANGING OF WHOEVER IT WAS IN THE VIDEO SO WE COULD SEE WITH UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS HUNG!???

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Comparing pictures from someone when they are 20 - 30 years younger and now is not proof saddam had a body double in court for him. We all change over the years and look completly different from before.

Also, wouldn't the Iraqi people watching the trial on TV notice Saddams double would have a different voice from before?

You can emulate a person but it would be real hard to talk exactly like them.

In my opinion all this saddam not dead talk is disinformation without real proof.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's funny that you Saddam is still alive conspiracists only counter the weaker points made by the people with common sense.But when an VERY good point comes along on our side you blissfully ignore it and act like it was never posted.Here's a great example...

We agree to disagree. I think any interrogation of Saddam would have been done right after his capture. He was probably weak already from being in a hole, so he would have broke quicker, and no one really knows how long the military had him before announcing it to groups such as the red cross. We could have had him for weeks before ever declaring it officially. Why would you wait 3 years to interrogate someone who had much more pertinent information at the time of their capture. It would have been much easier and smarter to cover up the fact that the military captured Saddam earlier than they did then to set up a fake hanging with a body double 3 years later.

BTW...Pal you've really goota stop with the run-on sentences >.< .How am I too accept the credibility of what you say if you can't present it clearly and concisely?
And on antoher note...HOW THE HELL can ANYONE say that Saddam didn't deserved to be executed or that they shouldn't have called him bad names...Oh no that's so inhumane!Let's completely ignore the fact that he gassed and killed thousands of his own people and made a brutal rise to power without much concern for the lives of others.But yeah, let's respect his feelings and try not to hurt them.Hell, we might as well raise money for Bill Gates to.
Saddam IMHO is dead...but all of you conspiracists have to find some sort of purpose for your lives and take it upon yourselves to expose the truth about Saddam's trial!!!Do you force these opinions into yourselves?Hell maybey that wasn't even the real Saddam that we found!Maybey that was just a dummy too?Or maybey Saddam never even existed!!!That was a stunt double of him for his entire regime after the Gulf War!We probally captured him back then and replaced him with one of our secret spies led by the actual Nazi powers ruling our government considering we really lost WWII thanks to the aliens being kept in area 51 deciding they have had enough of the torture and banished all of our generals and other military leaders to Atlantis where the El Chupacabra is slowly devouring their souls
!!!!(Run on sentence bliss
.)

And as someone stated earlier Pal, how can you be so worked up over the aparrent crappy quality of the video when the picture of those lizards in your Avatar are just as crappy if not 10 times worse?But you'll beleive those right?Oh yeah heh my bad, they aren't made by our government pigs.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
while i do believe that was saddam that was hung, let me reply to those who say that a double would have screamed adn yelled. if you can get someone to walk into a crowd wearing a vest full of plastic explosives, why cant you find someone to go to the gallows? not outside the realm of possibility. hell, secret service agents are ready to take a bullet for their protectees after all.

to the person that asked if anyone thought about if he suffered. nope not in the least. i mean, while i wish no one to suffer, i wouldnt have walked across the st to urinate on this guy if he was on fire. im not about to start to care if his last few moments on this planet hurt or not.

and the midterm elections? where was i? i heard he was hung the friday before new years......have i really been THAT medicated that i heard about it in early nov and didnt think it happened until end of december?

wow....remind me to thank my dr's for taking two months outta my life.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
if someone beat me to it... sorry... I didn't read the whole thread.

Originally posted by Grimnal
yeah the video is # it takes about 8 minutes to die from strangulation after 5 ur looking at brain damage ect and the body still twitchs and the heart still pumps blood for about 20 minutes after it looks dodgee man i would have given them 2 grand for a beter camera if they asked me any way saddam dead or alive its always going to be one of those events

sum days i swaer people who write saddam conspiracys were wonce people who wrote 2pac ones as well

8minutes to die from strangulation... Damn, thats quite a while. after 5 minutes brain damage occurs? body still twitches? blood pumps for another 20 minutes? THAT is one abnormal death.

Here's a little lesson... if knot points to your back... your neck won't snap THEN you'll die of strangulation. Which varies between 5-10 minutes, then your dead (you lose consienceness in the first 3-5 minutes, depending on how fit the person is.)... becuase of the lack of oxygen in the blood stream and the brain(duh). Try this... crouch down, hyper-ventelate, for 30 seconds, stand-up quickly and use your thumbs to close the thick (I forgot what the name is for those specific veins) veins on your neck and wait a while (3-10 seconds)... that's the same feeling you'll get when you get strangled, only you won't need to hyper-ventelate, or crouch down.

If the knot points to the side or front (preferably the side, I think it's execution rules or something like that... it is more humane), the cervicle vertebrae snaps, and and all the bodily functions stop (due to the spinal cord being broken:duh
, but the brain functions between 10 to 20 seconds before "passing on" Why I say it's humane is, that its better to see someone not able to struggle, than someone struggling... when you get strangled/hanged... the body normally tries to fight it by kicking violently... sometimes without the person realizing it.

have you ever heard of what happens to you when your head get cut off (gelotine.. spelling)? thats more or less the same as breaking your neck.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Iran's president i guess didnt find the video too intimidating since he's shooting off about nuking Israel.
I swear, everything is part of an even bigger conspiracy, i tell ya. I wouldnt be surprised if they were all in cahoots to bring about a "fake" argageddon.
Is that possible? A fake Armageddon? man-made?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This poor mobile phone video is just a very poor attempt at disinformation by our governments, the video is not good enough to say 100% it is Saddam but just good enough to make 99% of the public beleive that they have witnessed Saddam Hussains death. Also it was quoted that people were searched for things like mobile phones as they were going in! Someone holding up a mobile phone in front of their gormless face, taking a video recording isn't exactly inconspicuous. Come on people don't take in this painfully transparant attemp at dissinformation.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The whole hanging event seemed very rushed and 'squirrely' to me; especially after such a long imprisonment and trial. While there really isn't any proof one way or the other right now; there sure are a lot of valid questions about what actually happened and who was actually there.

A body double could easily have been used if the double was 1) drugged and not able to properly respond; or, 2) led to believe the execution would be staged. Or both, to make sure he complied.

We do not really need to question Saddam anymore. I doubt there is much that he knew that we didn't. The US Govt has been in bed with him for years; the obvious example being the support we gave him (arms, money and intel) during the Iran/Iraq war.

We might have killed him now due to his knowledge of the many years of Iraq/US relationships; or we killed him awhile back and just killed a double at the hanging.

Too many questions, and we will never really have verifiable proof one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WOW..

you guys sure argue alot over Saddam's supposed hanging.

I know for a fact...

Saddam is not dead. *(What fact?)* figure it out. heh.

(editing... "look at the footage they provided at his hanging") If you have experience in historical documents of cultures (especially in Persian times)and computer programming skills, you will figure it out... the truth is all there in the footage, it cannot be denied)

[edit on 17-1-2007 by sgtpro7]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thats quite the bold statement without backing it up. C'mon, give us the dirt. We can take it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I wouldnt be surprised if they were all in cahoots to bring about a "fake" argageddon.

Although I don't think it's likely, I do sometimes wonder if this might be staged so that Sadam "returns from the dead" to show the world he is a "god" as in the antichrist... man-made to bring about a man-made armageddon. (Just wild speculation)

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't believe Sadam is still alive.
Remember Chappelle's white house clip.

Be real son be real.
Chappelle acting as Bush: The nigga tryed to kill my fatha!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join