learn more

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This and the fact that it was an undignified public lynching is an outrage.

Excuse me? Saddam was convicted in a court of law and his death sentence was executed pursuant to Iraqi law. There was no lynching.

Saddam died a quick and painless death, which is much better than the deaths of the hundreds of thousands who died by his actions. That some members of the execution party acted "unprofessionally" is unfortunate, but hardly worth losing any sleep over.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Easy Grady. First of all, WE didnt do the lynching, or did we?

Second of all, are you aware that he was taunted and shouted obsenities at, at the moment of death?

That to me is a lynching and i probably spelled lynching wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Did you read the definition of lynching?

I'm sorry Saddam got his feelings hurt in the ten seconds before his neck was snapped and he was knocked unconscious by the hangman's noose, but hey, haven't we all endured the taunts of others in our lives?

No one ever said that being a murderous tyrant was an easy job.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know what he did was terrible and he deserved to die for what he did but you can't help but wonder if he suffered much as the platform dropped and his neck broke...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Why isn't al-Jazeera, that font of unbiased journalism, crying foul over an innocent man being hung in Saddam's stead.

Huh???? Where on earth did you get that idea?? Al-Jazeera is heavily biased towards ISLAM...

Let's face it. No one of any consequence seriously doubts Saddam's demise at the end of a rope.

Well at least you got the main point

Saddam is DEAD... it's really as plane and simple as that. I personally do not agree with Capital Punishment, but Saddam was tried by the same kind of mentality he ruled by.

The simple truth is Iraq is a bloodbath not solely because of the Americans or in fact Saddam.

I'm afraid to say it but the truth is the Muslim faith makes people who are essentially living in a world 200 years behind the rest of the world, into barbaric murdering thugs.

Until these people can grow up and realise there is far more to life than 'you don't believe what I believe?? Right I'm going to kill your family'mentality, Iraq will remain a bloodbath.

Replacing Saddam with a weaker leader and expecting the murder to stop in Iraq is the most stupid of moves we have seen in recent years, in terms of loss of life.... But it did achieve one thing.... USA got to control the direction and flow of the oil and of course UK got USA help in so called Securing Afghanistan.... though this support mostly withdrawn....

Anyway... whatever you believe is the truth about Saddam.. Believe this... you won't be seeing saddam again ever... with the exception of history lessons.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As already mentioned, what purpose would it serve to keep him alive?

What government agency would be behind this conspiracy?, Iraq, USA, etc.

If its full fledged conspiracy to keep Sadam alive, they would all have to be in on it. I can't see how the iraqi government would be in cahoots with the USA on such a scheme.

The powers that be in Iraq, wanted nothing but to see him swing from the gallows.

As for the low-res pictures (IMO, definately a cell phone), did it say anywhere that this is the only recording of the hanging? I believe they have several different recordings and are for whatever reason, not releasing them as yet.

He's dead, may he rest in hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
Ok , I gathered as many pics As I could find, and I would like to to compare the Real Saddam against the Fake one.

The Real Saddam has nice round bottom teeth, a hole in his chin and 2 noticable pimples on his left cheek :

Look at these :.....

.....To me it`s just NOT the SAME GUY !!!

What do you all think ????????

It has already been stipulated that Saddam used doubles for many of his public appearances while he was in power. How do you know the earlier pictures (the ones showing Saddam while he was in power) that you posted are actually Saddam and not one of his doubles, and the real Saddam (Bad teeth and all) was the guy that was on trial and hanged?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Second of all, are you aware that he was taunted and shouted obsenities at, at the moment of death?

Wow, a guy that dumped mustard gas on children, destroyed their homes and families, invaded two countries, and had no problem killing thousands of his political rivals can't take a few insults at his time of hanging? I hope it didn't hurt his feelings.

It would of been better if there weren't any insults to show Saddam that his survivors were better men, but I'm sure if your family had been murdered and you had the murderer right in front of you, that your emotions would take over. There's probably about 300,000 dead people letting him know how much they appreciate him right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Originally posted by Palasheea
Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Please prove this ? Suspicions and ramblings in no way prove this.
Show me PROOF it was "FAKED".

Thanks,
Lex

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

Wait a huge minute here. This may be considered off topic, but exactly how does a non mod or SME change another member's post? Someone needs to look into this IMO, to maintain the credibility of this site and of what is posted here. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would not be happy to find one of my posts edited in this way.

Can't believe no one else has even talked about this.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have to disagree with the first post. Most of the groups fighting as the insurgency in Iraq are outsiders who have come in to fight the u.s., what would Saddam know about these outside parties that have just recently been formed, since he's been in hiding or captured for the last 4 years. Saddam was executed. We don't need any information out of him because he doesn't know anything. The only relevant info we needed about Saddam was that he did in fact move wmd's to syria and we found that out through one of his generals. news.netscape.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darthbane1412
I have to disagree with the first post. Most of the groups fighting as the insurgency in Iraq are outsiders who have come in to fight the u.s., what would Saddam know about these outside parties that have just recently been formed, since he's been in hiding or captured for the last 4 years. Saddam was executed. We don't need any information out of him because he doesn't know anything. The only relevant info we needed about Saddam was that he did in fact move wmd's to syria and we found that out through one of his generals. news.netscape.com...

Prove to me that Saddam doesn't know anything! You are making that assumption based on what's written in the press but everyone knows that the information in the media is controlled and censored by those powers that be i.e. Murdock and so on...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You have to agree that Saddam has been holed up or incarcerated for the past 3 years, where is he going to find info about these groups your speaking of he no longer has access to that kind of info. The Iraq of today is a much different place than the Iraq of 5-6 years ago when he was still in power. Your assuming that nothings changed and that any info he has is still relevant I don't believe thats the case.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Suuuuure! Saddam is alive! And so is Elvis! They both hang out together at the local strip bars in Vegas with their alien buddies from Uranus smoking fat blunts no doubt.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Suuuuure! Saddam is alive! And so is Elvis! They both hang out together at the local strip bars in Vegas with their alien buddies from Uranus smoking fat blunts no doubt.

That really added a lot to this thread. Why post something idiotic instead of not posting at all?

Kids!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by darthbane1412
You have to agree that Saddam has been holed up or incarcerated for the past 3 years, where is he going to find info about these groups your speaking of he no longer has access to that kind of info. The Iraq of today is a much different place than the Iraq of 5-6 years ago when he was still in power. Your assuming that nothings changed and that any info he has is still relevant I don't believe thats the case.

And YOU are assuming that what ever information Saddam has is NOT relevant to today's Iraq -- I, on the other hand do believe that whatever information Saddam has is in fact relevant on many different levels and our governments know this also. As I said before:
There were human right's organizations including the Red Cross who were carefully monitoring and keeping a close watch out for any blatant abuse in accordance to those rules specified by the Geneva Convention to Saddam while he was going through his court trial.
I think now that they've staged his death by hanging (by hanging one of his doubles0, the CIA now has him hidden away somewhere where they are finally getting down to the real business of extracting information out of him without having to abide by those rules set up by the Geneva Convention and the UN in regards to torturing political prisoners for information.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We agree to disagree. I think any interrogation of Saddam would have been done right after his capture. He was probably weak already from being in a hole, so he would have broke quicker, and no one really knows how long the military had him before announcing it to groups such as the red cross. We could have had him for weeks before ever declaring it officially. Why would you wait 3 years to interrogate someone who had much more pertinent information at the time of their capture. It would have been much easier and smarter to cover up the fact that the military captured Saddam earlier than they did then to set up a fake hanging with a body double 3 years later.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Originally posted by Insolubrious

That really added a lot to this thread. Why post something idiotic instead of not posting at all?

Kids!

apologies I felt the idiotic topic required an idiotic response. Please continue.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I predicted to myself a couple days ago that someone on ATS would start the thread that Saddam is still alive. Either someone wanting ATS points or someone that thinks Hitler escaped to South America after WWII.

Fact: Saddam was pulled from a hole and identity confirmed
Fact: Saddam goes on trial for horrific crimes against Iraqi's
Fact: Saddam found guilty and sentenced to death.
Fact: Saddam executed.

Now for the OP, you surely understand that the execution was filmed by the state with quality equipment. The state video doesn't end when the noose is placed around Saddam's neck, that is how it was edited for the news. The grainy clip from a cellphone or camcorder is unsanctioned and illegal. With that said, the majority of those present were guards and government officials who also happen to be Shiite muslims. The ones who were persecuted the most under Saddam's regime. That is why they taunted him. He was that hated. There is no conspiracy here, much less any evidence to back your claim. You have a right to your belief and opinion but in my equally deserved opinion, you are incorrect in both.

Saddam had nothing to offer our intelligence community. If he did, he certainly shared that info long ago. All Saddam knew the past few years was that he was royally screwed. He gassed men, women and children. Documents presented in Iragi court bearing his signature sealed his fate. He is about as dead as dead can be. I'm sorry but the title of this thread sounds like something from the Weekly World News.

I suppose the next conspiracy will be that George JR and SR were present and JR pulled the lever lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Lexion

Originally posted by Palasheea
Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Please prove this ? Suspicions and ramblings in no way prove this.
Show me PROOF it was "FAKED".

Thanks,
Lex

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

Wait a huge minute here. This may be considered off topic, but exactly how does a non mod or SME change another member's post? Someone needs to look into this IMO, to maintain the credibility of this site and of what is posted here. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would not be happy to find one of my posts edited in this way.

Can't believe no one else has even talked about this.

Nor can I.

About this debate of lack of lightning for the cellphone vid, the official camera crew had plenty of lightning the videographer could take avantage of.

About the op, yes, sure it was Saddam, they needed to silence him before he compromised any in high position in US or UK. Therefore they didn't finish the Anfal trial, and had to hang him for killing 148 people, who had tried to kill him. The true story about how he got his poisonous gas we shall never know for the protection of accomplices.

And by the way, it wasn't a court of law... it was one of cahoots.

But the far most interesting part on this thread is - though off topic - how did a member come to edit another members thread?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think now that they've staged his death by hanging (by hanging one of his double

I ask again...

Why would any of his doubles go up to the gallows, and be hanged, without shouting out that he was not Saddam? Give me one good reason please.

And to the poster that said, "Maybe the double thought he was being hanged for being an ally of saddam", or something similiar, don't remember the exact quote. If you see the translation of what he said while standing up on the gallows, you know it was the former president of Iraq talking, not a double. Common sence people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join