It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i knew someone would post this....

i do think he's dead, for one cameras probably weren't even allowed there, the filmer must have used a phone, degraded the quality on purpose or have had the camera hidden to film it

besides no matter how many imposters look identical to saddam in the end they'll never look perfectly like him

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Does everyone who's complaining about the lo-res video know that those pictures were shot without authorization and leaked to the media or do you think that the only camera used to capture the execution was a camera phone?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe as you will, Saddam is dead.

All those ranting Sunnis seem convinced.

Thousands of Sunni Arabs vented their anger on Tuesday over Saddam Hussein's execution as the Iraqi government promised an investigation into illicitly filmed footage of Shiite officials taunting him on the gallows. "Two officials were holding mobile phone cameras," said Prosecutor Munkith al-Faroon, who was a deputy prosecutor in the case for which Saddam was hanged and is the chief prosecutor in a second trial that will continue against his aides for genocide against the Kurds.

Faroon challenged government claims that those who filmed the event were guards, saying they were senior officials.

"One of them I know. He's a high-ranking government official," Faroon said, declining to identify the man. "The other I also know by sight, though not his name. He is also senior."

A court official said he nearly halted the hanging over the jeering, which has inflamed sectarian passions in a nation already threatened by civil war. Data showed civilian deaths hit a new record in December and were over 12,000 in 2006.

www.aina.org...

[edit on 2007/1/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Red flag, Red Flag.....the Red Cross was there to monitor the proceedings????????......now you know it's bogus!....Saddam's held up in Chirac's beach house , laughing his rich arse off!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i dont know, it does seem weird, red flag went up for me becuase of the low film quality, i saw two different versions, one a good shot, right before they allegedly hanged him, and the low quality version. What is going on here? why do you think they didnt want him to be seen hanged CLEARLY

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why would any of his so called body doubles go through with it and let them hang him? For cripes sake people, use common sense. Saddam is dead, end of story.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Please prove this ? Suspicions and ramblings in no way prove this.
Show me PROOF it was "FAKED".

Thanks,
Lex

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow. The OP can edit a skeptics reply.
Sad day, indeed.

Lex.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i agree with ya Pal. as a matter of fact not only do i think the hanging was faked im starting to belive that this whole war thing is faked. not only that but our whole reality is based on what is on tv. its sick. anything that is on tv is fake. why do people belive anything that is put on tv by these pathetic government morons? how do i get off this planet??!!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
First the camera phone was not hidden. This was Saddam's execution! Nothing makes sense although I can't subscribed to the conspiracy yet.

1). The camera could not be hidden, it was rather close. Most of you know that a camera phone loses much of its clarity after a few yards away. So this person filming wasn't in the shadows of obscurity, he was rather close. This being true (for the sake of arguement) doesn't fit with the official stance of the "clear" news camera's power down before the hanging. If you can see a camera phone filming, why can't the "clear" camera film? Why arrest the camera phone guy when you could see him in the room as he was doing it. Are you to say that no "officials" were present? For SADDAM's hanging? No way.

2) It was too short of a period from, hanging to picturing his lifeless body vertically. I'm no expert but do you always die instantly from a broken neck? I've heard it can take minutes to finally die from hanging, although I'm sure it can be faster.

3) The whole setting looked staged. A dark sultry basement looking place with decrepit walls and finishes?

4). Saddam was a fiery man that would've put on a show for the cameras i believe.

As for the "it was saddams look-a-likes." Could be. The man could've just thought he was sentenced to die also for being a saddam aide. Very possible indeed.

AAC

[edit on 3-1-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
i dont know, it does seem weird, red flag went up for me becuase of the low film quality, i saw two different versions, one a good shot, right before they allegedly hanged him, and the low quality version. What is going on here? why do you think they didnt want him to be seen hanged CLEARLY

You brought up an excellent point and this is exactly my point! You mean to tell me that the reason why over 3000 of our young men and women's lives were lost because of this tyrant yet not only did they have his execution on a very important election date -- an election date where the results of those elections are to determine which direction our country is going next not to mention where the Iraq war stands.... the fact that they set things up for a mock execution for this tyrant who for all practical purposes is the very reason why went to war -- forget 9/11, that was just an excuse for a war these guys already had planned even before they chose Bush jr. to take over the helms! The fact is, there's going to be a whole lot more said about this mock execution of Saddam on that very date. There are just too many things that are 'off' about this whole scenario and it's really just so mind boggling that some of you JUST DON'T GET IT! Saddam's still alive. That man up at the gallows last month was an imposter!
Just look at the jumpiness of that low quality video that's all over the net now. There are whole chunks missing from it frame-wise that indicate that there's even a possibility that those sections that fade out from the darkness where you see 'him' dangling there from that rope may well have created somewhere in a movie lab somewhere... I'm not ruling anything out but I'm convinced that he's still alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Why would any of his so called body doubles go through with it and let them hang him? For cripes sake people, use common sense. Saddam is dead, end of story.

What media proof you have that clearly shows that it wasn't a mannequin or stunt dummy hanged or made in a film studio. You have dead hi-res Saddam photos from a reputable source?

Commonsense says don't bite into any old garbage shoved on your plate.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
First the camera phone was not hidden. This was Saddam's execution! Nothing makes sense although I can't subscribed to the conspiracy yet.

1). The camera could not be hidden, it was rather close. Most of you know that a camera phone loses much of its clarity after a few yards away. So this person filming wasn't in the shadows of obscurity, he was rather close. This being true (for the sake of arguement) doesn't fit with the official stance of the "clear" news camera's power down before the hanging. If you can see a camera phone filming, why can't the "clear" camera film? Why arrest the camera phone guy when you could see him in the room as he was doing it. Are you to say that no "officials" were present? For SADDAM's hanging? No way.

2) It was too short of a period from, hanging to picturing his lifeless body vertically. I'm no expert but do you always die instantly from a broken neck? I've heard it can take minutes to finally die from hanging, although I'm sure it can be faster.

3) The whole setting looked staged. A dark sultry basement looking place with decrepit walls and finishes?

4). Saddam was a fiery man that would've put on a show for the cameras i believe.

As for the "it was saddams look-a-likes." Could be. The man could've just thought he was sentenced to die also for being a saddam aide. Very possible indeed.

AAC

[edit on 3-1-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

Exactly! You've stated point by point what this thread is all about!
I should add that I invite all of you with cellphones that have movie making capabilities to try taking a movie in the environment that's not unlike the one that we are seeing in this video of this execution of who really is a very passive man --- so passive, he served as one of Saddam's doubles.... and you tell me that the only thing you end up with is total blackness on playback of that movie. The amount of lighting needed for any kind of a cellphone movie to get even the bad rez that's shown in that video that's out there of this hanging would require large bright hi-watt lights that would have to be positioned everywhere to even get even remotely what this so called cell phone movie is showing!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok , I gathered as many pics As I could find, and I would like to to compare the Real Saddam against the Fake one.

The Real Saddam has nice round bottom teeth, a hole in his chin and 2 noticable pimples on his left cheek :

Look at these :

cache.kotaku.com...
www.newint.org...
ru.laser.ru...
www.indepthinfo.com...
cache.eb.com...
www.911hoax.com...
www.newprophecy.net...
encyclopedia.quickseek.com...
www.users.cloud9.net...
www.mrdowling.com...
www.therant.us...
www.ultimatejudgment.com...
www.rense.com...
www.dailytimes.com.pk...
www.notablebiographies.com...
teacher.scholastic.com...

Now compare the Fake :

www.hometownannapolis.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.aljazeera.com... dge%20in%20Baghdad.jpg
images.washtimes.com...
www.spiegel.de...
www.bnjm.cu...
www.lowculture.com...
www.libanvision.com...
www.dw-world.de...
www.jimmyakin.org...

To me it`s just NOT the SAME GUY !!!

What do you all think ????????

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wow! This stuff is just getting way beyond my own shock that it was not Saddam up there at that gallows but somebody else but I've only been looking at those obvious things that give every indication that this was a staged event because of this so called cell phone movie that's circulating all over the internet!
My premise is that it's one of Saddam's doubles who was actually executed that day but it has not occurred to me that this same person was the same double who was origionally identifies as Saddam who then went through that court trial -- but maybe so...
Nothing surprises me anymore except to say that I'm very convinced that the man who was hung last month is not the real Saddam Hussein!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whoo Hoo...I couldn't wait for this post to start. I thought about starting the "he's not dead thread" before he was even hung just so all future posts would get pointed to me for some free ATS points.

I guess I still have time to start up the "Gerald Ford is Still Alive!" thread. But I got a feeling that thread would be pretty boring, and not hook me up with the desired ATS points.

[edit on 3/1/07 by Atomic]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He's so dead. Do you realize the mess that would happen when pictures of a living Saddam "leaked" out? It's not worth the risk.

Originally posted by Palasheea
Just look at the jumpiness of that low quality video that's all over the net now. There are whole chunks missing from it frame-wise that indicate that there's even a possibility that those sections that fade out from the darkness where you see 'him' dangling there from that rope may well have created somewhere in a movie lab somewhere... I'm not ruling anything out but I'm convinced that he's still alive.

It seems to me you would be the last person on ATS to dis-believe some grainy, poor quality video.
I've seen your lizard pictures.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i would love to see some actual evidence of this idea instead of more assumptions

[edit on 3-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
i would too to see some actual evidence of this idea instead of more assumptions

Have someone you know who's familar with recording cell phone movies and editing them analyze the movie that was alledgedly recorded by a cell phone of Saddam's execution and please do report back and let us know what this person say's about that movie.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
To me it`s just NOT the SAME GUY !!!

What do you all think ????????

Are you aware that teeth are constantly moving and that formerly straight teeth can become crooked?

I underwent a procedure this very morning to compensate for the movement of my front bottom teeth that had pushed one of my teeth back and up.

Even ten years ago, that condition did not exist.

Did you note that the "fake" Saddam is wearing a beard, but that one of his "pimples" is clearly visible above the beard line.

Why isn't al-Jazeera, that font of unbiased journalism, crying foul over an innocent man being hung in Saddam's stead.

Let's face it. No one of any consequence seriously doubts Saddam's demise at the end of a rope.

[edit on 2007/1/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What i find strange about this whole thing is that two days prior to his death, news outlets were reporting that Saddam would be executed and they "hoped" to get some video of the hanging. They get the "video" of the hanging, and now there's an investigation as to who took the pictures and video.

What's wrong with this picture? This and the fact that it was an undignified public lynching is an outrage. Guards taunting him and shouting obcenities at him IS NOT how anyone should leave this life. It should have been a serious legal process and nothing more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join