It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein is still ALIVE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Saddam's execution was FAKED!

Based on the video's I have seen of Saddam's execution and how amateur and grainy those video's appear, (not to mention how extremely rushed it was) I don't believe that Saddam has been executed yet. I think they actually executed one of Saddam's many look alikes and still have him hidden away somewhere where they are continuing their interrogations of him to extract as much information as they can about what more he knows about those known and unknown Islamic terrorists groups who are active or inactive and those plans they have to further terrorize the world in one way or another.
In short, I smell the odor of mendacity in this one -- Saddam is still alive and is still undergoing interrogation by the U.S. and British governments.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Naaaaaaaaaah. Why would the US need to interogate him still? It's been three years. Whatever he knew, he spilled. Whatever he knew, is now old info anyways. There would be no need to continue to interrogate him.

He's dead. His soul is in Hell.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There were human right's organizations including the Red Cross who were carefully monitoring and keeping a close watch out for any blatant abuse to Saddam while he was going through his court trial.
I think now that they've staged his death by hanging, the CIA now has him hidden away somewhere where they are finally getting down to the real business of extracting information out of him without having to abide by those rules set up by the UN in regards to torturing political prisoners for information.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is quite possible, imo.

Also related, allegedly they arrested the person responsible for the video.

ATSNN submission here (still pending status)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

[edit on 1/3/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have watched the full video, just for my own peace of mind that he is really dead.

Trust me he is dead. I saw the look in his eyes after his neck was Brocken... His brain not yet dead and he would have still been able to see upwards, with no sensation of his body.

A chilling sight to see the realisation of ones own death.

But there can be no conspiracy... Saddam is Dead.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
But we don't know if it's really him. It's common knowledge that Saddam had imposters posing as him throughout his entire reign as dictator of Iraq. Those imposters have alledgedly even undergone plastic surgery to look like Saddam as humanly as possible.
I believe that he's still alive.
The mysterious circumstances and the secrecy of Saddam's execution just shouts loud and clear that the whole thing was a set-up.
And as for that person who recorded that video of that execution by cell phone --- that movie was NOT MADE BY A CELL PHONE as it was too dark in that building for any low quality cam to record what it did. Plus, I find it interesting that they are keeping the name of the movie maker out of the news.... yet they supposedly have arrested this guy??? Oh please oh please, give me a break ... there was no arrest and the entire story is a complete fabrication!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yeah the video is # it takes about 8 minutes to die from strangulation after 5 ur looking at brain damage ect and the body still twitchs and the heart still pumps blood for about 20 minutes after it looks dodgee man i would have given them 2 grand for a beter camera if they asked me any way saddam dead or alive its always going to be one of those events

sum days i swaer people who write saddam conspiracys were wonce people who wrote 2pac ones as well

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
it takes about 8 minutes to die from strangulation

yes, but didn't his neck snap instantly? that's what was reported. I don't know how it could have, the drop didn't look that far and I didn't see weights on Saddam. But ... a snapped neck ... wouldn't he have died faster than that? The News says he died instantly from a broken neck.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm very suspicious. The extremely poor video quality speaks for itself and was no accident, they intentionally filmed it that way because even his imposters were not EXACTLY looking like Saddam after their plastic surgery. Some were a little taller or shorter and others were more or less Saddams weight and so on... all of this is well documented. The Americans and the British were in full control, for such a momentous event yet they did it in such a clandestine manner, there's no doubt in my mind that they staged the whole thing and put an imposter in his place for this execution.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The quality is suspect even in the media released version of the video, which doesn't show him actually hanging. Where's all those still photos too? Same can be said for all those Osama videos, where as Bin Laden can buy expensive sat-phones, but his videos have worse resolution than a $10 webcam. So why does it always look like grainy washed out crap, when they have to means to show better resolutions?

Saddam's execution is a historical moment and they would have used equipment that is better than some cheap personal-use junk that came out of the 80's. They also don't leak low-quality camera phone vids and make up a story about arresting some anonymous smuck in a heavily guarded room.

In order remove all mystery and to be upfront and honest, they would release the enitire hi-res digital video w/audio and post it on the DoD's website. They would also post hi-res still photos, like they do with all their other war media footage. Otherwise this all smells like a bogus psyops hoax and the quality has been purposely eroded and altered in order to hide something.

This is what they are capable of, when there's no bs:
Hi-res Saddam Trial Photo

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Remember when his 2 sons were killed? There were high resolution images of their bloated and busted faces all over the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm also not convinced yet - the initial video looked right, yet those later low res images? Didn't look right to me either. I hope I am wrong.

It was also a serious mistake allowing the "body" to go and lie in state like that - instant rallying point there.
Should have been burned & scattered.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That was Saddam. You can tell from his demeanor. Up until the end, he carried himself as a dictator. An imposter would have a very hard time pulling off the scam all the way to the end of a rope.

Saddam IS Dead!

[edit on 2007/1/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what kind of information would they want to extract from Saddam, after years of imprisonment. They could have gotten anything from him by now. And one more thing, you think Saddam's 'twin' would just let them hang him?

And by this kind of hanging, one doesn't die of strangulation. Hangman's neck breaks, and death happens instantly.

I'm convinced Saddam was indeed executed. Still, if you have anything (except speculations) that would point otherwise, bring it on.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
His imposters have managed to fool a lot of people you know. The only way I have heard his imposters being told apart was from closer looks at his face checking the eye's and ears etc.

I Personally don't think he is deadand well all the reasons are above my post
. No point repeating is there.

I don't understand tohugh why they had to hang him in the first place. I am sure they know it is going to cause chaos in Iraq and maybe even a civil war
. Unless that's what they want to have happen.

Why not kill him? I don't know but well maybe he is associated with the American governemnt or an organisation in some way?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Snake64_009]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78
Hangman's neck breaks, and death happens instantly.

Not to be pendatic, but the hangman carries out the execution and it is the hanged man whose neck is broken.

www.m-w.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
That was Saddam. You can tell from his demeanor. Up until the end, he carried himself as a dictator. An imposter would have a very hard time pulling off the scam all the way to the end of a rope.

Saddam IS Dead!

[edit on 2007/1/3 by GradyPhilpott]

That was not the REAL SADDAM HUSSEIN up there at the gallows and I've already mentioned a few of those reasons why it probably was not him but I will add that if you recall how extremely defiant Saddam was throughout his trial where he never hesitated to put on a show of extreme agitation whenever he had an objection -- and there were many of such dramatic episodes throughout his trial too -- if you recall any of that and now reading in the news that a very passive and gracious Saddam where he even thanked his guards for being so nice to him just as he was on his way to the gallows to be hung... please oh please, give me a break -- this was not the Saddam we all know because in fact it was not even Saddam Hussain! If it was really him up there at the gallows last week, you can bet your boots he would have been screaming to the top of his lungs every revolutionary slogan he could think of especially when those executioners were taunting him and ridiculing him the way they were... come on guys, get with it! That was not Saddam up there who was hung last week but instead was one of his many 'doubles'.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
An imposter would have a very hard time pulling off the scam all the way to the end of a rope.

Then show us the hi-res footage and I'll judge for myself, rather than those crappy photos that are less believable than b-grade sci-fi flicks. Who says anyone was even hung besides a hollywood dummy.

Screw complacency and mindless observations of low quality media, otherwise you can just believe aliens sing at Japanese Karoake bars and here's a better photo.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

kix

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mr Zulu.....!!! LOL...

BTW this "saddam" had pretty bad teeth for a guy that lived with all the money that Iraq Made.... I dont buy it, the dental of the double is peasant like, not a $$$ Rich guy....

Do I have to believe that they did not had a decent camera on hand?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join