It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnants turn to their natural selves: ANIMALS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now, I just learned that the baby-eating repugnants are now hunting a liberal, hoping to do him serious injury or even death for his opposition to the Bush Crime Family. This is what America is coming to, World. These wanna-be Nazis can't contain their degenerate reptilian urges for blood and death---evn for independent thought. Here is the news.....

"It's true- the news came via a Kucinich supporter, pointing me towards this site. When I first got the news, I was shocked, and then, I hapened to check my hit statistics. I noticed that my hits began to climb at a exponential rate, when these far-right idealogues began their diatribes.

When I noticed the publicity that this insanity was generating, I sent a kind e-mail to these folks, thanking them for the publicity.

Little did I know the extent to which these people held a grudge. They have since posted, via their site, my home address, my phone number, and elements of my own website that even I was unaware of.

It gets worse....

Further elements have been added to the site- a map of my neighborhood, with a red star over my (and my roommate's) building, has been added. In recent hours, a map from Fort Dix to my apartment has been featured, along with posts simply contaning the words "ROAD TRIP!!!!!"

Neither I, nor my Roommate felt that such a threat upon our personal safety and well being could be tolerated, without recourse to higher authorities.

Legal and Law enforcement resources against this offense are currently being executed, and legal recourse is being sought.

The Kucinich campaign has been contacted, in relation to these blatant threats, and Mr. Kucinich has stated that he "has asked for the FBI to investigate."

Further notices will be posted, when available.

Both me and my roommate wish to extend to the Kucinich campaign generally, and to Representative Kucinich himself, personally, our heartfelt thanks for his attention, and personal involvement in this matter."

www.ericblumrich.com...

Go visit his site. Its got great multimedia!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Clarify Please.

You used to be intellegable, but your rants have crossed over the line to the point where i suspect that your eyes have crossed in your pathetic rage, rendering your words unusable.

Went to the site, I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok, I'll speak slow for you. These repugnants have issued a threat of bodily harm to the owner of a liberal, anti-Bush site. See, when you go to the site I gave, it says:

NICEDOGGIE ISSUES DEATH THREAT AGAINST BUSHFLASH.COM

Nicedoggie is a repugnant site. Understand?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Stupid of them to issue a death threat...everyone knows us republicans prefer shooting you democrats outright

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Stupid of them to issue a death threat...everyone knows us republicans prefer shooting you democrats outright

I know it too. I just cal it like I see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ok, I'll speak slow for you. These repugnants have issued a threat of bodily harm to the owner of a liberal, anti-Bush site. See, when you go to the site I gave, it says:

NICEDOGGIE ISSUES DEATH THREAT AGAINST BUSHFLASH.COM

Nicedoggie is a repugnant site. Understand?

see there's where you slip. only morons would believe an anti bush web site. its from a dude who dont like shrub. its just propoganda by the masters of deception.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know. You're really hopeless. Seriously. Go click on the site I mentioned and THEN click on the site THEY said that gave the threat.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The good gus are actually losing. Mike Malloy, super rude liberal may be going off the air, the repugnants threaten the life of a liberal, Repugnant Diebold is screwing with the voting machines, repugnants are screwing with unconstitutional redistricting, I am besieged daily...what will happen if Dean wins the presidency?

Will some repugnant animal shoot him?

Is this the end for the good guys?

How does a natoin that produces Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Martin Luther King, and others have such deranged and dangerous extreme ring wing monkeys?

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I know it may be hard to admit, even painful, but there ARE good Republicans out there.

Now me, I'm fairly conservative, but even I would never be affiliated with the Republican party.

But the site I saw might have had a good point if the anger and slop didn't knock it down right off the bat.

You may think that GW is a blazing idiot, which I don't (but I also can't stand him and his fake sounding patriotic jargon), but hey, that's the point of politics right?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I know it may be hard to admit, even painful, but there ARE good Republicans out there.

Now me, I'm fairly conservative, but even I would never be affiliated with the Republican party.

But the site I saw might have had a good point if the anger and slop didn't knock it down right off the bat.

You may think that GW is a blazing idiot, which I don't (but I also can't stand him and his fake sounding patriotic jargon), but hey, that's the point of politics right?

errrm...no

as a matter of fact, he is a blazing muppet, and is in fact up there due to his total harmlessness...you are likely to never see a democratic society again, for after Bill nearly took over the show(seriously now...the luinski matter was ONE thing they had on him) they've hired B*sh as a precaution, the idiot will do as he is told...or else

i hate this, but it seems like the far-fetched truth, there are powers out there far greater than we could ever possibly imagine.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

right?

Sorry but no.

The repugnants are killers. If they don't actively do it, they actively support it. Do you understand! These people are demons! Every time they speak with the usual lie you can hear them suckin up the blood and the chunks of baby flesh---this time Iraqi baby flesh. These people are gonna burn in hell for committing a crime against humanity and it gets worse every single day.

How many Afghan kids were killed today? Iraqi kids?

Now, Bush says to the world that if they didn't take part of drinking the blood and eating the flesh of the Iraqi, then they get no contracts.

I am ashamed to have the world witness what we are doing.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You know. You're really hopeless. Seriously. Go click on the site I mentioned and THEN click on the site THEY said that gave the threat.

i did click on the site. just cause someone says that the gov'ment is going to kill em dont make it so.you believe liars. thats your problem

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

right?

Sorry but no.

The repugnants are killers. If they don't actively do it, they actively support it. Do you understand! These people are demons! Every time they speak with the usual lie you can hear them suckin up the blood and the chunks of baby flesh---this time Iraqi baby flesh. These people are gonna burn in hell for committing a crime against humanity and it gets worse every single day.

Now, Bush says to the world that if they didn't take part of drinking the blood and eating the flesh of the Iraqi, then they get no contracts.

you actually think that we are targeting children dilberatly?

when will you libs learn that civilians get killed in war. declared or undeclared. its been like that for years.

you libs will only fight if there are no civilian casulties or american soilder casulties. once that first civilain gets killed or that first american gets killed you want out.

you dont fight wars like that.

you need to learn the fact that civilains and our guys get killed in war. and it will never change

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

you need to learn the fact that civilains and our guys get killed in war. and it will never change

Since "our guys" get killed in war and that fact will never change, does that mean we should sent out troops without armor,camouflage, or first aid, and then when they die we should just shrug our shoulders and say "Eh, that's war"? No. We acknowledge that soldiers die, and then we do everything in our power to prevent that fact. We should similarly towards civilians. Women civilians get raped during war - it happened in Manchuria, it happened in Kosovo. Does that mean we should not care about it because it will never change. Face it: children were killed so rich people could profit.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by sharky]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
you actually think that we are targeting children dilberatly?

So what am I supposed to think?

Deadly U.S. Raid Leaves Some Afghans Bewildered
Villagers Say Target Was Not a Terrorist

Sometime between midnight and dawn on Dec. 5, U.S. warplanes and ground forces attacked this mud-walled hamlet in eastern Paktia province, searching for a arsenal of weapons, U.S. military officials said Wednesday. In the rain of rockets and gunfire, an earthen wall collapsed on a sleeping family, killing both parents and their six young children.

According to U.S. officials, the raid -- one of two military attacks that have killed a total of 16 Afghan civilians in the last week -- was aimed at an Islamic extremist identified as Mullah Jalani, who owned the compound. The officials said U.S. troops later found thousands of weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammunition inside, along with the bodies of the victims.

But most people interviewed insisted that Jalani was neither a terrorist nor a threat to the government, and some professed outrage and shock at the U.S. attack. They noted that, until recently, Jalani had served as district commissioner and was also a leader of the local tribal council.

Several residents said Jalani had supported the U.S. military campaign and met often with U.S. and Afghan troops based in Gardez, the provincial capital 20 miles west of here.

"This was always the safest place for Americans, and there has never been a single incident in our district," said Hairan, 29, a truck driver. "Everyone knew Jalani, and the day before this happened the new district chief came to have tea with him. We are amazed that they would bomb his house."

www.washingtonpost.com...

Hundreds of Iraqis 'killed by cluster bombs'
Cluster bombs used in Iraq by US and British forces caused "hundreds of preventable civilian deaths", many of them in cities, despite pledges to avoid such indiscriminate weapons in populated areas, a human rights group alleges in a report published today.
In a study of civilian casualties from the Iraq war, Human Rights Watch (HRW) found that although the air force use of cluster bombs had become more careful since fierce criticism of civilian casualties in Yugoslavia in 1999, the US and British armies continued to use such munitions extensively, firing thousands of artillery shells and rockets, each filled with hundreds of explosive bomblets, or grenades.

The bomblets killed hundreds of civilians when first used, and unexploded duds continue to pose a threat in the postwar period, particularly to children, HRW alleged. The study confirms allegations by Washington and London that Iraqi forces customarily placed their guns near schools, hospitals and other civilian sites, but argues that the coalition should have used different weapons and tactics against them.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

IRAQ BODY COUNT VISUAL AID

Many conservatives and supporters of the Iraq War --the mass of Americans who shrug off civilian deaths when they are not American civilian deaths--obviously have a pronounced problem with visualizing numbers and applying moral standards. Or they just don't care. In other words, they are stupid and evil.

Therefore, the need for a visual aid for the numerically and morally challenged.

www.mykeru.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

right?

Sorry but no.

Im a "repugnant" and last time i checked i dont eat flesh of little children or monger for the death of little children. As soon as you see one radical element in something you apply that to the whole party. As soon as you realize that not all republicans believe the same things the better off you are. Personally i was against the war not because it was "wrong""Illegal"(which it wasnt) "bloodthirsty" or made over oil. I didnt like it because we need to focus on America and what is happening in our schools and streets and our courts. As soon as we have that under control then worry about International causes.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm sick of liberal blinded folks getting out of control and debasing themselves to the lowest level, ignorance.

Now perhaps they are not ignorant, but their rantings are normally just that, less and less information and more and more angry junk to make you look stupid.

The thing is, is that things like this happen all the time. Should we try best to prevent it? Oh hell yeah.

Here's the problem. We should not be in Iraq (which is a common view point of the lefties), mainly because it opposes Bush (which is the first goal).
It is easy to pick out the one or two screw ups a day out of thousands cause there is no much coverage it borders on insanity (or disinformation).

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
Im a "repugnant" and last time i checked i dont eat flesh of little children or monger for the death of little children.

Sorry, but their blood is on your hands. You voted for Bush, you support his thieving domestic policies, you are just as guilty as the rest of them. The only way to absolve yourself is to renounce your ties to the repugnant party and stop supporting their evil ways.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just so I'm clear here Colonel, are you against the GOP or conservatives.

Cause I am a conservative who HATES the GOP. You against us as bitterly as you hate the Repugs?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now, this is a new twist. You hate the repugnants? Ok, then you're alright with me. You don't have blood on your hands.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join