It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krill Papers: Accurate or Not Accurate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi. How many people have read the Krill Papers by O.H. Krill. I think this is EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE but I don't know to what degree this information is true. It talks about Ufo's, aliens, underground bases, abductions, mutilations etc etc etc. Four pages of unbelievable stuff. Please read and tell me what you think of all this stuff.

Here is the link:
A SITUATION REPORT ON OUR ACQUISITION OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND INTERACTION WITH ALIEN CULTURES by O.H. KRILL

If this information is correct then it is indeed very complex. Not only are extra-terrestials from our universe visiting us but also from other dimensions/universes.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oohh...this was some bad mojo if I recall right. John Lear (current/former member?) would be the best to answer on this one, as I believe he's already admitted that this was a hoax, even though Bill Cooper still insisted it was genuine.

Figured it'd be an easy search "Krill hoax", so here's one link, though a simple search will pull up much more.

pdharris0.tripod.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
If this information is correct then it is indeed very complex.

The Krill papers are a known hoax.

For discussion of them, see the following:

Baker, Alan in his “The Encyclopaedia of Alien Encounters” (1999) at pages 137-138 (in an entry entitled “Krll, O H”) of the Virgin hardback edition.

Brookesmith, Peter in his “UFO: The Government Files” (1996) at pages 117, 118 (in Chapter 6) of the Parragon hardback edition.

Cooper, William in his “Behold a Pale Horse” (1991) at page 202 (in Chapter 12) of the Light Technology softcover edition.

Ecker, Don in his article “Freedom of Disinformation, Part 2”, Fortean Times, Issue 122, April 1999 (1999). Relevant article available online at:
www.forteantimes.com...

Kossy, Donna in her “Kooks” (1994) at page 195 (in Part 5, in the unnumbered chapter entitled “William Cooper”) of the Feral House softcover edition.

Strieber, Whitley in his “Breakthrough” (1995) at page 215 (in Chapter 16) of the Harper Collins hardback edition (with the same page numbering in the Pocket Books paperback edition) at page 225 of the Harper Spotlight paperback edition.

Vallee, Jacques in his “Revelations” (1991) at pages 73-74, 81 (in Chapter 3) of the Ballantine Books paperback edition.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 3-1-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dunno how I feel about it's sincerity? Hey IsaacKoi, happy to see someone's using Peter BrookeSmithe's book UFO The Gov Files, as a ref. It truly is a good book from both angles. Koodos to yah.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oohh...this was some bad mojo if I recall right. John Lear (current/former member?) would be the best to answer on this one, as I believe he's already admitted that this was a hoax, even though Bill Cooper still insisted it was genuine.

Figured it'd be an easy search "Krill hoax", so here's one link, though a simple search will pull up much more.

pdharris0.tripod.com...

I sure hope John Lear will come back to this forum -- a lot of really do miss his posts and I would really like to hear his opinion on these documents and why he thinks they are fake.

Also, could someone here please provide us with a link where John is commenting on these papers including more information on what Bill Cooper said about them?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mr Lear knows his stuff. Mr Lear also says lot's of things that some must take on face value. I feel simply because Mr Lear will not sell out any of his sources, not matter the cost. Mr Lear has answers to the UFO mystery I want to know about..but I dare not ask the Man..'cause he may not wish to tell what he already knows.

John Lear deserves to remain a contributor at ATS I feel. But Messrs SkepticOverlord, Springer and Founder-- Simon Gray will have to make those decisions on behalf of the members. Write them.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe Lear himself said they were fake, and as a previous poster pointed out, looks like Bill Cooper finally did too. When I get home from work, I'll be happy to reference the page in "Behold a Pale Horse", and then state what's there....

Though I imagine there are numerous online references to this as well...

As an aside, I'm unaware as to what happened with Mr. Lear here, as I wasn't involved, but I'm sure there was lots going on behind the scenes there.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here you go-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From above John Lear post
About the Krill papers. John Grace (Val Valerian) and I met in 1988. John worked at NellisAFB and I lived (and still live) just up on the hill overlooking Nellis. We both had an interest inUFO's and pooled our research. Because of the controvery surrounding the Krill papers I reread them a few months ago so that they are fresh in my mind. It was essentially what John and I felt was going on at the time. There was no deception involved. Later, a friend of mine, Chris Lambright asked about the name Krill. Krill is a play on words of CRLLL an alien that contacted the Pentagon in the early 50's. (no joke) John Grace was in the USAF at the time he wrote the Krill papers and didn't want to put his name so we decided to put "Krill" as the author as an inside joke and play on words to "CRLLL". I told Chris the name was an inside joke and he took the statement to mean the whole thing was an inside joke, which it was not.

(text bolded by me)

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
More here:

>FROM: John Lear, 71251,642
>TO: Jack L Mathias, 72730,3636
>DATE: 29-Sep-93 at 1:19:21
>
>SUBJECT: Krill
>
>Dear Jack,
>thanks for your note. I have been flying cargo DC-8's 3 weeks on
>and 1 week off is the reason for the delay. I also don't check
>in with Compuserve very often.
>
>The Krill papers were written by John Grace. At the time he
>wrote them he was with the Air Force stationed at Nellis Air
>Force base and wanted to distribute the Krill papers but not
>under his name. I suggested the name KRILL which was an inside
>joke on the name CRLLL which was the name of one of the ET's
>first contacted by the Navy (see UFO's Are Real). John then
>added the initials O. H. which had no particular significance.

>
>When Bill Cooper and I were doing an interview with PM Magazine
>he told the producer that he had read the Krill papers while in
>the Navy and that O.H. stood for Original Hostage. I took Bill
>privately aside and told him that O.H. Krill was a name made up
>by John and myself in jest
, so that he could release the papers
>not using his name. In my subsequent interview with George Knapp
>I told him that O.H. Krill was a "joke", meaning the name was
>a joke not the papers
, and that it was impossible for Bill to
>have seen them in the Navy in 1970. It has been a long time
>since I read the Krill papers so I don't remember what was in
>them but I believe John was sincere and that they included his
>speculation. I did not mean that they were a hoax. Further, I
>have not participated in any hoax, although in 1987 I was
>approached by Jim Speiser to hoax an alien encounter to lure the
>government into a trap. I declined to participate in any manner.

www.skepticfiles.org...

An interesting distinction. Seems John claimed the name of the papers, not the papers themselves, was a hoax. However, he also claims they were written by John Grace. But, as mentioned, Cooper claims he saw them in 1970, but couldn't have, as they were not yet composed then.

This is really the important part, from the above post...

It was essentially what John and I felt was going on at the time.

And that's pretty much all they are...theory and conjecture.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Gazrok]

top topics

join