It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most strange thing I have ever seen . VIDEO !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Guys , I just recently came across this video . I just don't have words to discribe it . I honestly think that's one of the most weird and amazing things I have ever seen . Anybody care to try to explain what happend .

I'm pretty sure that was never posted here before and I really wanted to share with you guys . Let me know what you think !

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
my wife and I discussed this a while back when I stubbled apone this video
Only thing we came up with was the fence was cut at the posts "not strapped to them'
and when the car went through it looks as if it just went thought it when you
come up seconds behind as in the cop car.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
by the way , can any of you try to get a shot of the part we have a glimps of the "guy's" head ? Man , I'm bufled by this video ...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this before and it shocked me too. I have a feeling it is a matter of time before it turns out being a hoax for an advertisement of some kind.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
My best guess is that the car went under the mesh.

It would still drape down if the only attachment points were along the high, horizontal bar. We don't know what happened after the video ends, so, it could be anything.

Like going under a sheet hanging on the line.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think the police should have gone out there the next day and filmed the same fence and then we could see the surroundings better. Unless they did and it just didnt get out. hmm... i like to think it is a ghost car though

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't know about that . Maybe the car DID go "under" the fence , but we would've seen some kind of movement on the fence but the thing was that it was really still as nothing even touched . And you know what , I think even the cops knew nothing could go through there because you can hear them saying : "Its a dead end here ... dead end here !"

Well , I guess well never know for sure ...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I personally think he managed to get under the fence, it looks like a sports car with a downward slanting bonnet(hood) so it could be quite easly to slip under the fence with the force of the car.
He must have had dozens of scratches up it though...

new topics

top topics

join