It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Symolism in Republican Logo???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have to thank D4rk Kn1ght for this one, i heard this from the video on his thread
videoCIA/ Satanic child abuse/ Gov. Knowledge. Ted Gunderson Video

First of all I would like to show everyone the republican logo.

3 stars on the elephants back, and all three are upside down! A well known symbol for satanism is the inverted pentagram (Which "coincidentally" forms a Pentagon on the inside). Is this subliminal messaging, are they rubbing it in our faces, saying that we are too stupid to ever realize what's going on?

Numbers in threes are often powerful to people (555, 666, or in my case 777) so what is the meaning of three inverted stars?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
there was a tread concerning this that literally started yesterday.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
there was a tread concerning this that literally started yesterday.

That's when i was going to make this one, but i never got around to it. I stayed up to take a friend to the DPS office to get his license this morning, and they were closed, i forgot about the Gerald Ford thing.

Originally posted by Djarums
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, i searched for it, but i guess i didn't search quite enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

3 stars on the elephants back, and all three are upside down! A well known symbol for satanism is the inverted pentagram (Which "coincidentally" forms a Pentagon on the inside). Is this subliminal messaging, are they rubbing it in our faces, saying that we are too stupid to ever realize what's going on?

Numbers in threes are often powerful to people (555, 666, or in my case 777) so what is the meaning of three inverted stars?

From a design point of view the stars are not upside down, they are sloping to the right. This gives an impression of the elephant moving forwards, signifying the forward moving aspirations of the party. It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spqr1From a design point of view the stars are not upside down, they are sloping to the right. This gives an impression of the elephant moving forwards, signifying the forward moving aspirations of the party. It's that simple.

Not really so simple. It can just as easily be said that the stars are sloping to the left, signifying whatever you like.

ie: They look backwards to better times in the past.

What is certain, though, is that they form inverted pentagrams. I doubt there is any real significance to the arrangement, but then, I'm not an American.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spqr1

To: 7Pan7cho7
> From a design point of view the stars are not upside down, they are sloping to the
> right. This gives an impression of the elephant moving forwards, signifying the
> forward moving aspirations of the party. It's that simple.

HUH????
WOW... You guys are just getting more & more blatant with your propaganda, aren't you?
wow. unbelievable. You-all must think now that ya'll are pretty much home-free with your plans for the destruction & erasure of Constitutional rights for your plans to hand the U.S. over to the Federal Reserve bankers & other associated nefarious characters & organizations I guess, eh?
Which explains why that during Bush Jr.'s terms the American flag has been officially OK'd to be displayed backwards **and** that the GOP's own symbol has 3 upside-down stars signifying association with the 666 movement to privitize all the world's people & their labor. Slavery, in other words. Virtual physical slavery & literal mental/emotional/spiritual slavery. How complete....
Unfortunately, you guys won't get us all, & I'm sure you know that & have plans to try & extinguish we who refuse to give up our freedom found through our faith in release from sin by way of Jesus sacrifice of Himself to take the place(s) of believers.
THERE you guys have a problem....
And ya I know. It's gonna get ugly.....
But remember this: You can kill the human body of The Believer, but you cannot kill our Christ.

Ya'll think you're clever by partially-revealing yourselves, identifiable by only the shrewd Holy-minded individuals, who then usually become pariahs among the banal group-thinking lost & deceived with their goodwill "Wake up!!" messages.

You guys are masters of deceit, spin-doctoring, fabricating realities, altering Webster's word meanings for your own newly-fabricated colloquiallisms that take the place of sovereign meanings for words & phrases, mostly for the injection & infection of people's minds, corrupting them utterly or at least enough to keep them off-balance enough to where they will join up with the group of banal zombies, out of disorientation & bewilderment.

One day, "my friend" hehehe... God is going to erase you all because of your love of sin & hate for His ways, & He will then TAKE from you all of the things you have created out of your evil & hand them ALL over to His people for THEIR & HIS benefit.
LOOSER! (and I don't say that in contempt.... it is just simply A FACT. And yaiknow... ya'll are Luciferian heroes. gimmee a break.....)

My suggestion to you, Pancho, to is repent NOW, TODAY. We human beings can make changes only now, while we are alive on this earth. After that.... there is no more linear time.

Praise God, Jesus Christ, & that being that is between them, The Holy Ghost. Amen.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This does seem a little ridiculous but it's always good to explore when you have questions. Odd numbers almost always appear in nature. Go grab a leaf and count the points. It also seems that they are more visually pleasing to humans. The size of the stars and their number fit the elephant perfectly. I really don't think the Republican party is run by satanists, many liberals will disagree though!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sure the only thread mentions it, but they only recently changed the direction of them, they use to point up.

You could say it symbolizes many things. You could say that it's from a change of conservative(up on the political chart towards personal freedom) to down for the neo-cons(down on the political chart towards authoritiarian).

And they probably have an offical reason or whatever, who knows. The things wrong with the GOP have nothing to do with the logo, but the actions they have been taking.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I bet you a Big Mac that if I, or anyone else said anything like this but about the Democrat logo, We would be reemed.

Fairness Doctrine? second thought .. nowai!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

I think you have them backwards.

The republican logo is a symbol of Satan.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wish people would actually look into things. The pentagram is a symbol of protection.

I was a Satanist for years. I kind of doubt Satanists could pull off being in the Illuminati. I doubt they could even pretend to be Republican. That lot has absolutely no tact.

The Illuminati is the Christian elite in my opinion, not Satanists.

top topics

join