It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson predicts "mass killing" in the us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm not a betting person, but there's no doubt in my mind that Pat's prediction will be proven false, so my bets are that he's going to say the "mass killings of Americans" either implied the troops in Iraq, Americans who are murdered by other Americans, or by diseases, or violence; or all of the above.

In his "prophecy" he uses the words "may or may not happen" too often. For a messenger of God, why would he have to say "may or may not use a nuke, may or may not be a million" and so on, if God's word is absolute?

The man is a con artist who gives such general and obscure predictions, that he leaves others to fill in the gaps. If any Christian believes this man is a true prophet, ask yourself if Jesus would be pleased seeing him in a mansion and driving an expensive sports car.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That is the beauty of Religion, ambiguity, vaugness, circular argumentation to describe something metaphysic....go figure. Leaves the door open for BS'ers and bad people to BS naive people.

Let's see hmmm try to use logic to describe something you can't see or touch, in my book it doesn't work.

Faith is just that, Faith you either have it or not. Nothing to explain.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join