It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Employees Spot UFO in Chicago's O'Hare Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
November, employees and officials at Chicago's O'Hare Airport claimed to see a UFO hovering over the airport. Employees and pilots who spotted the saucer-like craft stated that it had no lights or identifications, and remained immobile and hovering, until it darted off into the clouds. Employees who reported the event to their supervisors state that they were not taken seriously, and that many had faced life altering experiences, one even questioned their faith. The FAA reported no such objects on their radar, and claim it is just weather phenomena, but state that they were investigating. The details of this event are just now being released to the media.

www.wsbtv.com
Some United Airlines employees, some of them pilots, insist they saw a mysterious, saucer-shaped UFO hovering low over Chicago's O'Hare Airport last fall.

The Chicago Tribune reported that an object without lights was reported hovering over the terminal for several minutes before shooting up through the clouds. The paper said the workers are upset that their bosses and the government refuse to take them seriously. The workers reported that the saucerlike object left a hole in overcast skies after bolting through thick clouds with intense energy.

The Federal Aviation Administration acknowledged that a United supervisor had called the control tower at O'Hare, asking if anyone had spotted a spinning disc-shaped object. It said controllers didn't see anything, and a preliminary check of radar found nothing out of the ordinary. The FAA acknowledged the incident was reported, but it is not investigating. They're chalking it up to weather conditions.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I wonder if the FAA did indeed find something, but failed to release it to the public. The employees who witnessed the craft must still feel emotional trauma of sorts, I believe, which would explain why the airport will not acknowledge the craft, to avoid paying medical costs, if they did see it as well.

Related News Links:

news.yahoo.com
www.nbc5.com
www.kptv.com
cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com (video link)

[edit on 2-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There should be surveillance footage, I mean it is probably the busiest airport in the country. That has warrant some cc surveilance in all parts, something shoulda caught it on camera. I think those employees just need to get on with it and brush it off. Its not like the thing fired a death ray or abducted anyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Seems like there's a lot of activity going on in the heavens.

Alot of high publicity events witnessing ufo's.

could we be on the verge of 'contact?

apc

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I doubt there'd be much surveillance footage of a thousand feet directly above the airport.

But I was surprised to hear this on my radio earlier.

If legit my money is on a test to see how quickly and easily a human and radar populated area would spot a prototype.

I remember seeing this strange black triangle silently flying over my neighborhood. Soon after the stealth projects went public. With how much attention this siting has received, and given its location, I wouldn't be surprised if something is made public by the end of the decade.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
There should be surveillance footage, I mean it is probably the busiest airport in the country.

The yahoo link for the ABC footage shows the craft. It looks very similar to one of the UFO footages I've seen in the past, where a craft had hovered over a city with hundreds if not thousands of witnesses viewing it. Here's the still image from the ABC video:

Source: news.yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That photo is nothing like the craft described and even the caption claims it's only a picture of the night sky.

Interesting that it shows a triangular pattern of lights and it does look like the phoenix lights footage. I think ABC is just being "creative".

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Worth noting that there is also informed speculation that this may have been a form ball lightning.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is the most interesting sighting in a while IMHO.

Multiple very credible witnesses, no easy explanations... too bad nobody had a camera handy.

top topics

join