It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst tank

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
lol, the tanks that are made in US, who do you think designed them? Russians! who migrated to the US! who invented your pride Black Hawk? a Russian did!

so please stop bashing Russia! Russians are still the best in weapons! then come Germans!

America is clever and treats people well, and many Russian scientists had to go to America, because there your work is appriciated properly there and you are not given a lousy diploma for your achievements, if Russian government had used their brains a little bit, and not concentrated on starving people, Russia would be by far the most powerful country today!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
lol, the tanks that are made in US, who do you think designed them? Russians! who migrated to the US! who invented your pride Black Hawk? a Russian did!

so please stop bashing Russia! Russians are still the best in weapons! then come Germans!
i would say that the UK came before germany considering they stuggle to get an actual army guys really got the military beaten outa thier system

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
devilwasp, you are right, today UK has better weapons than Germans, but in WW2 Germans had better

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
yeah
geramns are excellent at meaking weapons too

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
yeah
geramns are excellent at meaking weapons too

They have been making excellent weapons for generations. Most of our modern weaponry can be linked directly to designs they created during WWII.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to russia is now fielding a lot better military equip and tanks are at the top of the list.putin is i think is planning on his brand of comm.look to see russia try to coerse countries back into the fold,either by money/trade or by military force!post by Nerdling

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to n korea used to get russian tanks t-34,kv1,2 which as the germans found were bad news.n korea still buys/steals tech from us,france israel anyone they can,so dont sell the north sort,we did that once before,1950-1953.post by gooking

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadmaster
reply to n korea used to get russian tanks t-34,kv1,2 which as the germans found were bad news.n korea still buys/steals tech from us,france israel anyone they can,so dont sell the north sort,we did that once before,1950-1953.post by gooking

Exactly when did the Germans find out the 'T-34 was bad news'?
And I'd be pretty amused if North Korea can steal any sort of technology, considering they have yet to independently come out with a worthwhile weapons system.

Please don't be ridiculous.

Also: Google fails to give me any supporting evidence regarding your 'Russians made the Black Hawk' claim.

Feel free to provide evidence.

And, really, you think Russians designed most of our weapons?
That the government was too focused on 'taking care of the poor'?

God, my brain.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Iblis]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Don't know when it was developed, but anyone who has ever been in a moving M-60 will cast their vote for that tin can.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Probably this thing

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Our tank is probably the worst tank. It has 1 kissing fish in it, some fake plants that keep floating, and the light doesn't work!
Ze Germans are some good engineers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join