It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have YOU not allowed disclosure to happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
So, Jaguarmike....

what will YOU be doing to aid disclosure?

1) I WANT DISCLOSURE!!!

2) Present data in an ethical and highly scientific way. Change my philosophic approach to that of a scientific approach and then mix in the philosophy that I hold dear. In layman's terms, evidence evidence evidence. Point people to documentaries and the Disclosure Project. Further, completely open the topic up to those in my sphere of influence- something I have been neglecting to do completely. Once this is done, I intend to snowball the effect.

Anomic, i'm doing

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Anomic, i'm doing

GOOD MAN! glad to hear it just checking

Ram

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I hope all young people will burn some DVD's
And take it to school - buy some candy and show it to as many students as possible.

And while your at it - make your student freinds - burn some DVD's to take home to their parents or family in general.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good idea J but when secrete files are disclosed all the good bits are either edited out or blacked out completely.

Is there any way to stop that??

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Get the entire ATS to want disclosure and it'll create so much chatter it will be changed. Knowledge.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
unfortunatly J, here in the UK the MOD can use three things to my knowledge to sensor classified documents they are;

1, Personal Privacy

2, National security

3, Commercial interest

And it has become clear to me that the MOD and some unknown American military institutions/personals are indeed covering up lagitamet sightings even when the evidence is overwhelming our highest ranking officers and MPs are stone walled with silence and or mislead or no response.
Then when we finally recieve a report on any relevant incident all important information is deleted out, because points 1 and 3 tie up with point 2 and "they" dont have to give any reason other than "National Security" infact they mostly don't respond and when they do it's obvious drivel.

Anyway as for disclosure i will keep demanding FOI on UFOs from our MOD as infuriating as it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yeah its unfortunate. However if you get enough people crying out for change, change happens.

It shows you what ATS is when a thread like this doesn't get massive- afterall, it's just the internet- no real power here.

Edit: Doesn't mean we can give up though!

[edit on 4-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
[Pessimist on]

Unfortunately, I don't think all the posts in the world could get the powers in charge to disclose anything. The problem with the internet is that everyone is invisible and easily ignored. Because of this we are treated as nobodies and our opinions mean nothing. If you want to make an impact, a real presence, like a protest of 1000's of people will make them take notice. But then to get them to disclose something that they have been hiding for decades and will challenge their power over us, will be close to impossible. The fact that they are keeping us in the dark proves that they don't care what we think, so what will our protests achieve? They can continue to play the "there is nothing to disclose" card until we have something to use against them. Evidence is the key, cold hard irrefutable evidence, that puts then into a corner and forces them to explain what the hell is going on. Until then, our opinions and speculations will do little towards the cause. Our only hope may be waiting until the visitors choose to show themselves, to the masses that is.

[Pessimist off]

I want disclosure!

What will I do? Continue to research the topic and wait for it to happen. If I witness firsthand proof, then I will up my efforts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join