It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have YOU not allowed disclosure to happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The power of opinion is held in the masses. All of us at ATS either know, or feel something is wrong, when it comes to what is beyond our planet. This is why we come here to post and discuss.

The official statements by the government hasn't satisfied our hunger for the truth. Countless military and government employees, some with top secret clearances, have blown the whistle and spoken out. Celebrities, the media, countless others have raised questions. Many have been harmed by unnatural/odd diseases as a result, or been killed in way that raises many questions This game is dangerous when you have credibility. Here at ATS, since harldy any of us reveal our true identity, credibility is zero. In numbers, credibility arises, and more questions will be asked, until we finally have disclosure. The battle is over power. ET can bring us power via energy systems. Power to change, power to grow, and power to help. This is it fellas.

My question is, why have you allowed disclosure to be subdued? You have the power, not them. Raise your hand. Speak out. Talk. Don't be afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of but the consequence of not speaking. If the populace doesn't get ET energy systems many will suffer. Re-read that last sentence again; you have the ability to now.

So with that said... why haven't you made disclosure happen?

YOU have the responsibility. You took on that the second you registered with ATS. Let's make this epic.

I ask all of you with accounts, to post on this thread with two numbered statements.

1) "I want disclosure."

2) "I will (insert action to help disclosure happen).)"

Join me in this- let's have fun here. Let's make this happen!

[edit on 2-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Stardust...A curageous..,passionate renegate like ever...Greetings my old friend !!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Stardust...A curageous..,passionate renegate like ever...Greetings my old friend !!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Haha long time. Round two- MAKE IT HAPPEN! DISCLOSURE!!

SPLEXE!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes man long time ...I have had the same feeling too ..recently...it's tound two...and I'm INN again ...Keep the great job MASTER !!Winks

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good- you're on the same page then.

to everyone with an ATS account:

I want you to help and post two numbered lines.

1) "I want disclosure"

2) "I will ( insert an action to help the effort) "

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

So with that said... why haven't you made disclosure happen?

YOU have the responsibility. You took on that the second you registered with ATS. Let's make this epic guys.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

You're right. Man, I'm really sorry. I should've said something a long time ago. Sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long.

Here goes:

UFOs are real, Roswell did happen and The Philly Experiment also happened.

Not sure about the monkey going into space, though. I think that was an incident involving Curious George that got WAY out of hand. The MP on duty was reprimanded big time for that one.

Green M&Ms were not really poisonous, it was more of a money/power/supplier issue. I think someone just lost a bet is what that was all about.

And that confusion about Tastes Great/Less Filling...man, it was the same drink all along, just in different bottles, one said 'Light', one didn't.

JR, now that's a different matter. He didn't get shot, he just had an appendicitis attack. Everybody got so excited after the season finale, the story would've been a real let down if we had gone with the appendicitis story.

The gunshot sound?

Yeah, somebody else got shot off camera during the filming, one of the tech guys, but it wasn't any character involved with the episode, just coincidence.

Just joking by the way, except for the part about the ufos, Philly and Roswell.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Uhoh looks like i'm getting attacked because I found a way to make a huge storm here. Well, to the above poster, i'll re-type the above message that makes this thread worthwhile....

to everyone with an ATS account:

I want you to help and post two numbered lines.

1) "I want disclosure"

2) "I will ( insert an action to help the effort) "

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sorry JM, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I'll help you get this started.

1) "I want disclosure"

2) "I will show Dr Greer DVD tapes to anyone that will sit down and watch them. "

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Anyone able to burn me atleast one Greer Disclosure DVD so I can copy and distribute? PM me.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicalRat
Anyone able to burn me atleast one Greer Disclosure DVD so I can copy and distribute? PM me.

Go to you tube and type-

'Steven Greer'

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You got it.

Here's what I can do

1) I want disclosure!

2) I will: Badger my good friend, A County Sheriffs Deputy, to inform me to local phenomenon when involved. (He won't lie to me, I'll kick his donkey!)

2) I will continue to Badger my Brother-in-law, the Township Highway Commisioner where I live, about anything he comes across that's weird.

2) I will finally write my First Cousin, Rear Admiral John Miller (Aunt Barb's oldest son) and get a good relationship going with him because HE has GOT to know something! (Deputy Commander, U.S. Naval Forces, U.S. Central Command)Rear Admiral John W. Miller

Does that do?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Cuhail that is AWESOME.

Ok so far so good. Let's see more people jump in! I want this thread to get bigger. Post Post Post!

1) "I want disclosure"

2) "I will (insert what you will do to help make disclosure happen)"

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't want disclosure. It will be manipulated and twisted to suit the needs of the government. It will not be "full" or "pure". And people will drink it up.

I want people to discover for themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Im with you on this one JM...

1) I WANT DISCLOSURE!!

2) I will/I am....Educating everyone one i know on the works of Bruce Cathie, Steven Greer (disclosure project),Tesla and free energy systems.

I have obtain in the last year since my "quest for knowledge" really began in ernest, £300 on books and around £300-400 on dvds (and those are the ones i CANT get off the net
), i lend these out on a regular bases and (im 26 now) have recently started college (science/maths) with the soul intent to better my knowledge in these areas so as that i might actually make a difference in the comming of the new ages.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]
edited for wrong smiley placements

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I WANT FULL DISCLOSURE !!!!

I am/will tell everyone that we are not alone in this universe and that the proof is everywhere. I direct people to this site to let them see and hear the evidence for themselves from people who aren't (for the most part) kooks and wierdos and uneducated. I will inform everyone that my gov. lies to them on a daily basis and for proof just look at Area 51, the installation that didn't exist and to wonder what is the reasoning for a "Black Budget".

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Infra_red]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I want disclosure to happen, even though it will probably expose more disinformation than fact.

I will vote for Carol Rosin should she ever run for office, to make it happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, Jaguarmike....

what will YOU be doing to aid disclosure?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I want Disclosure.

I will, and have been doing for some time, presenting the evidence to everyone i know. Converting skeptics is my job, and i think i'm darn well good at it too.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
EDIT: Doublepost.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join