It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev. Moon funded 3 billion plus to Washington TImes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One newspaper got 3 billion to stay afloat?

Quite possibly one of the stories of the century. I knew that paper there was no way it could live without being propped up on a Unitarian altar.

Read this article,ATS'er

Hats off to Robert Parry

www.consortiumnews.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Could you cite another source?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
Could you cite another source?

I hate to tell you this but Parry has earned his stripes. He is well sourced and accurate in his descriptions and history. If you want to try to defend Moon, go ahead. It's a impossible climb though. Hardly anyone attacks Parry because they know he's sourced from a plethora of places. He's just better than alot of the hacks out there. That's why they stay away from him.

Anyone viewing that article should keep in mind that Washington Times haven't turned a profit in over 20 years of their publication.

I love the Bush Sr quotes on Moon he dug up in the article. It's revealing how corrupt the Bush family is. I wonder if Weekly Standard would do a story on how Bush Sr. had favoritism to a far radical idol with messanic dominionist fascist tendencies? I don't think so...... Because I think they would get a phone call from Popa Bush screaming of Betrayal.

Washington Times writers are hypocrites for attacking NY Times. Don't they refer the left as MOONbats? This needs to be exposed further than ever before about ol Moonie and his endless funds. I've never seen a Right Winger take on Reverend Moon in their publication. Cowering in the corner afraid of the truth.

So it's time to discuss the Elephant in the room: Moon

Where oh where does he get his money from,people?

Washington Times just got severely ethered, fyi.
One can only hope that the Mainstream would pick up this story and finally start investigating the Reverend Moon/Washington Times union in masquerading as a newspaper. BUT...don't hold your breath.

But a hat tip goes to Parry for being fearless in his investigation with the Reverend Moon history.

join