It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the picture it's from is already posted in the thread. the pixelated glass wall comes from below her arms. if this was taken in the 50's, it would be a building from the 50's. the reptilian image looks as if it was taken with an infra-red camera. did they have them back then?

All I really want to know is if the building, pixellated or not, has any parts that look familar to anyone?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredStates
What are we suppose to see in that ink blot you posted? In all honesty I see what everyone else is seeing. A highly pixualated(sp) grey blots. Why wont you post the photo in its entirety? We all have watch horror movies, seen people blown up on you tube ect. I'm sure the people at ATS are grown and mature enough to handle an aledged reptile eating the head of some dame.

If you have some kind of photo evidence that can help support these outlandish claims of shape shifting reptile/alien/human. You owe it to the ATS community to at least view the photo and draw our own conclusions. Besides I highly doubt that you will find us a squimish and desturbed about a picture.

EXACTLY!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?!?! Show us the picture if you want us to identify it.. you dont have to censor it.. we are big boys, i think we can handle it!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Listen, it's not like i asked you to give up your favorite TV show. i simply posted this to see if anyone recognized it. Now you're breathing fire and cursing at me. Isn't that a bit over the top?

It's very simple. If no one sees anything, fine. IF you do recognize something, that'd be good too. That's why I posted it,to see if anyone recognized anything

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
sigh. there's not a full sized image of it. the one that's already posted in this thread, is the biggest one there is. i simply do not want to discuss the gory details of the reptilian anymore. it grosses me out.

Really folks. I just wondered if anyone could see any parts in the big pic that looked familar. That was it. Since no one can see anything, that means it must not be recognizable either due to pixellation, age of the image, age of the buiding, or the setting or whatever.

Sorry, go back to whatever you were doing before I asked. Whew.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Has anyone taken a look at the rest of the pics on that website? More of the same crap...very pixelated pictures, with filenames that have no relation to the pics. A product of a very active imagination indeed.

Unless the original pic, not zoomed in so much is produced, I'll continue to think this is garbage and a complete waste of time.

Builing...yeah right.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Undo. . .Not to sound rude, but why are you ignoring people telling you that we CANT view the image you sent. It literally is a blob of pixels. You cant make anything out, Period.

Can you re-send the image??? Otherwise, if this is it. . the best pic you have, then Im simply at a loss for words as to why you would start a thread about something that NOBODY else can see!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay, I can't understand what the trauma is about asking if anyone recognizes what I believe to be a building in that image. That's all. No more or less. Really simple. No need to get all up in arms or act like i'm trying to insult your intelligence.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Undo, the problem here is you gave us a picture that is so highly pixelated that i dont think anyone on this whole earth can make out anything from it. Now, i dont know whether you have the "real" picture or not but I think everyone here would like to see the "real" picture. And now you are just telling us to forget about it! I think that is pretty damn rude on your part... im done with this tread.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm not ignoring people. Oy, this is getting weirder by the second. Okay, that image is the best image i have of what's under the arms of the girl in the reptilian photograph which is posted on the previous page.

Don't worry about it people. I mean, the original is only so big to begin with. I was working with a very small piece of information. And that is apparently the problem. The orignial pic is just too small.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Guys, relax. End the hostilities, please. If you're not interested, move on.

The first and second, smaller images ARE the original images. I followed the link to the source posted a few comments down from the OP links. They are on a page of links to all sorts of pictures labeled "Moon".

I loaded the image into ArcSoft as well, and got some neat pics after manipulating it. I did it as inverted, line drawing in color and black and white, I blured it and also sharpened it. I just didn't get anything relating it was a building or that anything was recognizable as such.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
that IS the real image. The difference is, the colorization of the reptilian and "doll" is not correct. i messed it up. but the original looks almost the same just not colored, and of course a few odd details, but those odd details have nothing to do with the building inthe background! which is what i am asking about.

i didn't know where else to post a thread about recognizing a building in the background of a reptilian photo. i guess i'm in the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
undo, I hope you at least somewhat understand why everyone's so upset. We all love good UFO/alien pics--fake or not. You come out saying you have one, but you don't want to show it. You want to show us something that no one can make any sense out of one way or the other instead of what you claim to be quite a graphic pic that most of us would probably drool over, either out of belief or through cries of fakery.

You're teasing us, in other words. It's like going up to someone who's starving and saying "Hey, I got this big feast in there, but I want you to tell me if I should eat it or not by smelling this little piece of bread," and holding out a couple of crumbs.

FWIW, I can't make heads or tails out of the pictures posted here or from directory listing that contains the pics. Most of those look like their stuff dealing with the moon; some are kinda neat looking, but I don't see any use for them without any context to go off of.

I too would appreciate the "original", but I'm sure you're probably tired of us hounding you about that now.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Undo seriously im not trying to slam on you and if i offended you then accept my appology. Ive viewed the pic you posted and you admitted it was a crop( "This is from a larger picture containing a very disturbinng image of a reptilian eating the head of a female human"). What we see is one big blur, it has no destingushable parts or reference points. It makes it impossible to draw or even guess as to what or where it is. The other photo I viewed was a reptillion posted by 12m8keall2c which bore no resemblence to the photo you posted. What we are asking for is this photo "when i colorized it initially, i ended up blocking out some of the finer details. so i went back through it to sort it out. the end result was just gross. "

Now you must admit that if I posted what you posted and refused to show my fellow ATSers the original. Simply because I thought it to graphic and horrific for ATS community...... Well what would be your reply to me? I'm sorry the pic horrified you but you cant honestly expect anyone here at ATS to give you insight based off of what has been posted so far?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well I could show you the REALLY big pic it's from but that won't help with the pixellated building. Instead, it'll make a whole 'nother chain of conversation.

Oy. Alright, does anyone know if this image is from a film?

thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL OF THE SUPPOSED REPTILIAN

Look at it and the portion they have "extracted". If you feel you can assist in determing what it IS or ISN'T, Please do so.

However, I would recommend to ALL that you keep your responses focused on the CONTENT OF THE POST and not the CHARACTER OF THE POSTER!

Thank you.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't understand why you even brought up the whole reptoid thing if you don't want to even show it. Why would you not just post the pic and ask if anyone recognizes it. Why even mention the reptilian stuff? BTW, I see nothing but pixel blobs.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Oy. Alright, does anyone know if this image is from a film?

thestargates.com...

Undo.
Surely thats another thread.

Well I could show you the REALLY big pic it's from but that won't help with the pixellated building.

I dont think people care too much about the "building", a reptilian eating a woman's face would be far more interesting.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
I don't understand why you even brought up the whole reptoid thing if you don't want to even show it. Why would you not just post the pic and ask if anyone recognizes it. Why even mention the reptilian stuff? BTW, I see nothing but pixel blobs.

because this is the alien/ufo thread. i didn't know where else to post it.
only so many places to post an image of alien nature (reptilian). you would understand if you had been working on tryingto figure out what all those little dangling things were or the blobs, or the black stuff on her sleeves and etc. anyway, check this one out instead, as it is the big BIG pic it is from. is this image from a movie ?

thestargates.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looking at the last pic you posted, I now understand where you are coming from. Sorry. I wish I could answer your question though. Good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join