It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My images coming true?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Originally posted by polanksi
How'd the two horses do? Did he win money as well?

Hahaha nah they lost... was still funny though!

That was an amusing read.

Anyway, I don't have any "new age" comment about alternate realities and all that on this phenomenon.

I honestly think that these incidents are just your common sense and intuition working. You can accurately predict the future by the circumstances subconsciously and a lot of people can do that. It's instinct!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can you imagine me becoming a billionare and giving you a giant oversized million-dollar cheque for your help? Because if you make it happen, I will give you a million dollars. Then again if you could, you would just wish a million dollars for yourself

Anyway I have never been able to cause things, but I had a weird deja vu thing for about 2 years straight, where at least once a week I would have a weird deja vu experience. It was always completely random and useless information, like talking to someone and feeling like we had the exact same conversation before, going somewhere new and feeling like you were just recently there, etc.

I also saw this awesome show on A&E about premonition last night.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Anyway I have never been able to cause things, but I had a weird deja vu thing for about 2 years straight, where at least once a week I would have a weird deja vu experience. It was always completely random and useless information, like talking to someone and feeling like we had the exact same conversation before, going somewhere new and feeling like you were just recently there, etc.

I get a similar kind of Deja Vu as well, lots of useless stuff about conversations, watching TV, or reading. Recently though I had this Deja Vu in a thread on another board and posted that another poster would correct me on what I wrote. He then came back and declared he didn't know a lot about that particular subject

Perhaps I just changed the space/time continuum!

<< 1   >>

join