It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden agenda or business as usual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The 911 commision report. The report. though well thought out and written gives little or no hint at what the actual political situation is. The report does everything but REPORT. Anyway from a political standpoint it has to make you wonder.

www.criminalpolitics.com
. . . . The 9-11 Commission was a desperate attempt by the relatives of those lost to get to the truth about why their loved ones are dead. They fought hard, pulled out all the stops, and created the Commission.

. . . . The members, however, were appointed by the President or with his approval and thus the effort has failed. This report failed to tell the truth. It failed to even HINT AT THE TRUTH!

The report does everything but REPORT. Anyway from a political standpoint it has to make you wonder. In my opinion, yes, other forces were at hand on 911. Just exactly what they were. I'm not sure. Yes there is a political aspect, howeverm more than that I believe it is a neo-political power struggle between powers that be. What those powers are and who is in charge of their militant sects is anyones guess. However, what I do know is there is enough at stake to justify just about anything. Therefore I hope Americans are aware that even those they believe they can trust.........could be the enemy. There is a big difference between self-preservation and paranoia. -
-Be blessed.

Related News Links:
www.patriotsaints.com
www.whatreallyhappened.com
www.disinfo.com
www.lobster-magazine.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.911truth.org...
www.loosechange911.com...
www.funlol.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by UM_Gazz]