It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked in a dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here is an interesting dream, I dreamt that I was on a highschool reunion paty.
All my old friends were there, people I havent seen in years. Ok, now comes a funny part, I was naked
and nobody seemed to notice that. People were sitting at this huge table, but there wasnt enough room for me there, I had to sit on a sofa next to the table with a few other people. We were talking about something ( i think it was about football world cup) and I noticed that with every moment there are less and less people sitting there, and that I have more clothes on. I thought that was very strange. Then suddenly everbody was just gone and I was fully dressed. I noticed that one person has stayed and is cooking something. I know that the person wasnt someone I knew in school, but someone I know now. I cant remember who it was, all I know it was a man (lets call him MrX). And he was making soup for me, my favourite, tomato soup. He looked a bit sad. He asked me to try the soup, but it was too hot. I tried to cool it off a bit, but it was still hot. I poured the soup in a cup, then poured some cold water in it, but still I couldnt eat it, it was too hot. This Mr.X then started crying. Suddenly all the lights went out and candles appeared on the table. He smiled and said "now you realise". I said "realise what?" and he replied "you cant hide it, because you cant control it, it would be easier if you would just give in". I was very confused and didnt understand what the hell was he talking about.

Then I woke up.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow... that was a trippy dream! Maybe it had something to do with hiding things... the more you hide (your body in the dream) the less people will want to be around you?

The soup part is very interesting, I'm sure I will muse over this for awhile.
I'll let you know if I come up with a theory.

-JAH

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's blood. It's always blood.

But I was just messing with ya.

-Mr. X

new topics

join