It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another authentic ghost video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi again all. ive been watching this forum for a while and noticed thers not many ghost videos being posted, just stories and such, and off topic posts and pics with nothing really good in them. so im going to scower the internet for anything decent i can find. this video is the most authentic video ive seen in a while Cliky your thoughts are much appreciated

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
the vults were weird yeah.But there's soemthing about that conversation...i dunno why,i couldn't believe in them.Maybe it is because if i saw soemthing weird on the woods in the night time,i would be scared to death and i would run away fom there in 5 seconds...

see this too:

www.youtube.com...

i will coment that later

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Im at work so I haven't checked out your clip yet, but I had started a massive collection of Internet Ghost Clips, check them out here:

Ghost Video Clips

OK playguy that clip looks staged to me. Whosaidthat, I think I posted that clip on here a while back and thought it was kinda interesting but it was ripped to shreds as a fake so......and I can't seem to find the link to that post anymore.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"it was ripped to shreds as a fake"

Isnt every ghost video these days? but thats because people are flooding the net with so much fake crap that anything ghost related has no credability these days huh. but ths video deos not seem fake to me, and if your at work and didnt watch my vid, how did you know you posted it before?

Libra,
the first and third ghost videos are well known fakes but the 2nd was good

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Whosaidthat]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
sam here that looked pretty fake,because,what's the point of having the camera pointed to that direction?

Was the guy walking in or out?Why did he opened the door?I never saw a ghost,but evry one says that they can "walk" through stuff,why bother opening the door?And if they canno be touched physically,how could he grab the door handle?lol

But the most important thing is that,from what i can see,he's getting into the baby's room.Well,there was no sound difference between when he opens the door and he closes.There should be,because the sound would have the doorway to pass,and it would be more perceptive.

It's hard to explain,since i'm not english,but i think you get the picture.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
....Playguy

umm...excuse me but can we stick to my video please? thats what i posted it for, for discussion, sheesh thats the second thread in a row this happend to me.

IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO, MAKE A NEW THREAD

sorry to sound aggresive but im nipping it in the bud as they say.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Whosaidthat]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, I tried it again and it worked. Hense the edit. And yes it really sucks that there are a lot of ppl making fake vids. It just makes things harder.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
appologies for the " derailment " but i have some observations on PLAYGIRL`s clip [ the baby / "ghost" / door one ]

Q1) if the vid camera was set up to " monitor babiy`s sleep patterns " as claimed , why the fook is it pointed @ the bedroom door ??????????

Q2) if this even made " headline news " can we have cites of the headlines ??

Q2b) it made headline news , but the mother wishes to remain anonymous ? how does that work ??????????????

new topics

top topics

join