It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad in Iraq? You bet! (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
After much speculation the facts have emerged.
Israel has Mossad in Iraq, supposedly just for 'training' kurds.

VIDEO LINK

Watch the Video and give me your thoughts please.
Should Israel be there?
Is it possible they are doing more than just 'training' personell?

I must admit, BBC rules.
They are far better then ANY main stream American media.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Israel / Mossad seems to be EVERYWHERE, don't they?

There they are, posing under Anglicised, benevolent-sounding titles, sponsoring people from the darkest Africa and transporting them under alleged 'humanitarian' agendas, to places such as small rural Australian and Scottish towns.

For WHOSE GOOD?

For WHOSE GOOD?

For WHOSE GOOD?

Many of these African and other folk are affected with HIV and full-blown AIDS.

So for WHOSE GOOD are they being shipped to largely white, close-knit communities?

For WHOSE GOOD were Israeli soldiers dressed like Palestinians, tossing rocks at Israeli jews ?

Then, when the fight had successfully been launched, those same Israeli servicemen and agents tore away their 'Palestinian' dress and dragged out their guns and began shooting at and arresting innocent Palestinians while Israelis whined to the world about 'millitant Palestinians' causing bloodshed !!!!

And for WHOSE GOOD ?

OF COURSE they're in Iraq !

Just as they were in Bali when the bomb killed 400 plus Aussies and others. Then the Mossad/Isrealis departed Bali in their own Lear jet, leaving behind a paper-trail of falsified flight plans and other documents. (See in detail on The Truth Seeker website).

Isreali/Mossad agents were in New Zealand, falsifying passports, etc.

Israeli/Mossad have been witnessed tossing Aussie tourists off trains and boats, after which the IDs and passports of the murdered have been used by other Israelis/Mossad in their ongoing agendas against --- apparently -- the entire world.

They were seen dancing and cheering as Americans jumped from the 93rd floor on 9/11.

There they were, cheering, rejoicing and spitting again, as settlers broke an aid-workers cheekbone with an empty bottle, with IDF troops standing idly by.

Yes, they're everywhere, rejoicing in the death and suffering of others.

Individually, they claim to be 'just normal folks'. But as a group, they're pretty despicable, judging by their ongoing offences against humanity.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There they were, cheering, rejoicing and spitting again, as settlers broke an aid-workers cheekbone with an empty bottle, with IDF troops standing idly by.

Where was this? lol. So on 9/11 Jewish Settlers in Israel or West Bank or some such were cheering about America being attacked, then maimed an aid worker?

you sure those werent Palestinians? lol.

were it not for america, israel would not currently exist as a country in all aspects. it wouldve never been recreated, it wouldve never been propped up, maintained, supported with start of the art arms and tech, and nukes.

were it not for america, the arab nations would all attack israel right now, were it not for the nukes america helped them get and the fear of america getting involved and bombing the crap out of their countries.

i just find that hard to believe.. america, particularly new york, has been a refuge for jews for decades and decades. i dont see why they'd be cheering that some of the jewish people in those towers were dying innocently, if they themselves were jews.

man i swear, around here I hear it all.. there is no big brother, its a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Runetang, first of all, did you watch the video that this thread is about or are you here to 'lol' at anything Israeli related? I would appreciate feedback on the VIDEO I posted proving that mossad was/is in Iraq.
Secondly, you seem to have strung together everything Dock said into one big event, when they were separate.
Thirdly, you show your utter ignorance of facts surrounding Israeli activity world wide.

Just for you here is a youtube clip of the 'dancing israelis' being interviewed. Dancing Israelis
Yes, they were caught dancing on a rooftop in Manhatten as the twin towers burned, and as Dock mentioned, they danced and cheered as Americans jumped to their death.

Care to watch that one before you giggle your way into another ignorant post?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yes, just as the Iranian, Syrians, Eqyptians, British, French, German's, Americans are in Iraq, so are the Jooooooos. Up to NO good of course, planning to steal the eyes of muslims kids and them sell them to make more and more money

Before you try and attack any of the people who counter-attack your blatant anti-Israeli attitude, please try and provide proof and reasoning on claims such as:

----------------------------------------

"Israel / Mossad seems to be EVERYWHERE, don't they?

There they are, posing under Anglicised, benevolent-sounding titles, sponsoring people from the darkest Africa and transporting them under alleged 'humanitarian' agendas, to places such as small rural Australian and Scottish towns.

For WHOSE GOOD?

For WHOSE GOOD?

For WHOSE GOOD?

Many of these African and other folk are affected with HIV and full-blown AIDS.

So for WHOSE GOOD are they being shipped to largely white, close-knit communities?"

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Pewrez, maybe you dont get it either.
Watch the video and comment on that, or get off my thread.
Simple enough?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Without doubt Mossad are operating in Iraq just as I am sure they are operating in most Western countries.

Mossad is charged with protecting Israel, and remember that Israel did bomb a nuclear reactor in Iraq in the 1980s.

Of course Israel will want to influence what happens in Iraq and then just think of the country next to Iraq!!!!!!

And this is being done without the US being aware of??

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Quad Bikes, Communication equipment.......oh the evilness.

yes, it is geo-political-strategic manovering. This is often done through private comapnies who may be friendly with the government, in order to do it covertley (you know, so the enemy doesn't find out). Every nation on earth does it, that whats my point, as soon as the word 'Israel', or Mossad is churned up, people raise their eyebrows in shock.

With all the Iranian rhetoric, do you not think it is wise to prepare for war?

Personally I do not think Israel is capable of a full out successful invasion of Iran.

On another note, why is there nothing on these boards about Egypt supplying weapons to Palestinian militant groups, why is there nothing about Iran meddling in Iraq?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yeah, we all knew America was in Iraq...

whoops, I mean Israel..... now wait I mean America....

christ I dunno what I mean, here I thought they were pretty much the same entity.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Natanyahoo touted Iraq as a pre-emptive strike ..wasn't pre-emptive for us, so who was it pre-emptive for? Natanyahoo is 100% for Israel.

GW said that ANYONE NOT PARTICIPATING would not be eligible for any type of rebuilding or contracts. So does anyone remember any Israelis losing life or limb in the war on terror in Iraq? I don't remember any Israelis shedding any blood..Americans died, Brits died, but I don't recollect any Israelis dying. I see them over there with their hands in the cookie jar though, reaping the benefits as though they are contributors to the WOT , when in actuality they are the main force driving these attacks upon us. When are we going to wake up? The Israeli government is a farce, its a sham and they are not to be trusted. If they say they will be doing an investigation, you can bet your bottom dollar that it won't. Liars and shiesters. I would not be surprised that these guys were not in those videos where security contractors were going around Iraq inciting the civilians into killing each other.

They have a lot of nerve aiding a people such as the Kurds to gain independence while meanwhile in their own country they murder and oppress another race of people. Stay in your own country and fix your own problems before you go with you hands out begging for money on the backs of other peoples sweat and blood! They have no right what so ever profiting from any part of Iraq.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Quad Bikes, Communication equipment.......oh the evilness.

lol…At face value, if I were in a position to hire needed, experienced trainers that have a good track record in airport security and anti terror tactics, I would definitely consider professional Israeli trained instructors with-out much second thought

The complete conjecture created in the video about a “possible attack” on Iran, using the Kurdish region refueling/landing etc. and a proposed Israeli flight plan is ill thought-out, unsubstantiated and added for a wanting audience.

Insertion of the above mentioned opinioned material is a purposeful distraction from the real fact the documentary provides zero evidence of direct sanctioned Israeli government involvement, intent or benefit other than through pure innuendo.

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
They have a lot of nerve aiding a people such as the Kurds to gain independence while meanwhile in their own country they murder and oppress another race of people.

Yes…and perhaps if various aggressive and meddling Middle Eastern nations adhered to the premise of your position as well then there may actually be a real substantiated complaint…

Btw, what “race” of people is being oppressed?

mg

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
Insertion of the above mentioned opinioned material is a purposeful distraction from the real fact the documentary provides zero evidence of direct sanctioned Israeli government involvement, intent or benefit other than through pure innuendo.

Yeah MG and I have a beautiful bridge just put on the market , its rarely been used and it has a nice view of the city. Of course the Government has no idea and of course it will be investigated. Sure it will.

Yes…and perhaps if various aggressive and meddling Middle Eastern nations adhered to the premise of your position as well then there may actually be a real substantiated complaint…

Ahh yes those pesky arabs are always scurrying about Spying on everyone! Always sending their turbanned artists to America to sell their portraits of Mohammed at the good old Pentagon. Johnathan Ibn Abdul Pollard was absolutely one of the best known arab spies in history. Hassan Abramoff milked America of millions of dollars and syphoned the money off to bedoiun goat herders in Kuwait. Yes those arabs always meddling in everyone elses business. Israel is just as quiet as a churchmouse.

Btw, what “race” of people is being oppressed?

mg

Hmm lets see...
recently Russian Jews seeking asylum in Canada claimed of being harrassed in Israel and abuse

Sudanese people who were caught and arrested sneaking into the country were imprisoned and then released to work on a Kibbutz, requested to be placed back in jail because they were being abused and treated like slaves.

Darfurians are being denied entry into Israel, and we all know how near and dear the Darfur conflict is to Israelis...I guess its near and dear as long as they don't get to "near" Israel.

OH and I almost forgot the oppression of the Occupied state of palestine. How silly of me...they did after all kill a 12 year old kid just last week for "getting too close to the apartheid wall"...err I mean security Fence!

President Jimmy Carter, Bishop Desmond Tutu, Nelson mandela all liken Israel with Apartheid. Even the ArchBishop of Canterbury remarked at the walls of Bethlehem. I guess though they are all wrong and ignorant anti-semetic people though huh? Good ole Israel the shining light unto all nations.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
ahhh, mossad, they are everywhere.

mossad's in the cuboard, they think no one knows
mossad's in the cuboard, blowin up the world
iraqi's gettin stranger, than they ever been
mossad musta been there. the u.s has told them

iran is a bigger threat, than iraq has ever been
mossad in the cuboard, blowin up tehran
the sheik is just a nuther geek, livin in the sand
the mossad are the only ones, who dominate this land
so lets all get together, and make this all go bad
lets all get the mossad, n f#@k em off our land
o it takes all kind of people, to make this world go round
lets just get them mossad freaks, and throw em off our land

was just listning to d.a.coe while reading this

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good subject matter

Is it possible they are doing more than just 'training' personell?

Well it seems there has been some speculation about mossad's intentions in Iraq for some time.
Please read ext below and review link.

It is noted that most dentistry section professors have received letters of threat. The assassinations are linked to Israeli Mossad," Al Qaisi said.

He claimed that that the Iraqi National Congress Party began abducting physicians and university professors after the US occupation, a time when assassinations increased dramatically and that the party was backed by the Mossad.

Members in the National Congress Party refuted these allegations, saying that this is a Baathist, Arab Sunni campaign to distort the role of Ahmad Chalabi in liberating Iraq from Saddam Hussain's regime.

But the questions now being asked by common Iraqis in the street and by politicians are whether Mossad really exists in Iraq and, if so, where its operations centres are and which Iraqi parties are supporting it?

Omar Al Hajj, a professor at the University of Technology said: "Death squads accused of killing Iraqi professionals and scientists are the same forces that invaded Iraq, looted its museums and stole its banks."

"They are also the same parties, which, abduct businessmen and foreigners for high ransoms."

Golf News

Most important of Israel's major intelligence agencies. The Mossad carries out foreign espionage and covert political and paramilitary operations. Its director reports directly to the prime minister. It has enjoyed considerable success in operations against the country's Arab neighbours and Palestinian organizations, and it has an excellent reputation internationally for its effectiveness. Its secret agents are credited with the apprehension of Adolf Eichmann in Argentina, the execution of the killers of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Olympics, and the rescue of Israeli hostages in the Entebbe incident. In the late 20th and early 21st centuries, the Mossad was criticized for its treatment of detainees, many of whom were allegedly tortured and killed while in custody, and for its efforts to assassinate some Palestinian political leaders.

Britannica concise encyclopidia

Please note the part where it says above The Mossad carries out foreign espionage and covert political and paramilitary operations. It has enjoyed considerable success in operations against the country's Arab neighbours and Palestinian organizations
With the above in mind it is only logical that Mossad are in Iraq and everywhere else for that matter, as they are only doing thier job as they always have done.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah MG and I have a beautiful bridge just put on the market , its rarely been used and it has a nice view of the city.

So let me get this strait…you say there is real proof inside the video of direct Israeli involvement beyond innuendo, conjecture and assumption? Where?

Ahh yes those pesky arabs are always scurrying about Spying on everyone!

Ahh yes…I forgot…too poor to feed their people, victims etc… the arms in the region just grow themselves…oh wait!...it is the Israeli’s that have provided all the arms and the idiots take them right? The Palestinians could never be a tool for neighboring nations or terrorist groups to wage conflict by proxy...that's not good PR.

Hmm lets see...
recently Russian Jews seeking asylum in Canada claimed of being harrassed in Israel and abuse

First, Russian Jews are not a definitive race.
Second, from what I have read (outside Ha’aretz of course), these complaints are centered on certain children and what the complaints consist of are the same complaints immigrant children around the world have assimilating in to schools and the like.

Sudanese people who were caught and arrested sneaking into the country were imprisoned and then released to work on a Kibbutz, requested to be placed back in jail because they were being abused and treated like slaves.

You must have forgotten that these refugees (not a race) first sought refuge in Egypt and were murdered en masse when the Egyptian riot police broke-up the refugee camps…when the refugees protested in Egypt even more were murdered by police and 2500+ were detained… Saudi Arabia also rounded-up their refugees…. (shh...don't want to mention that)...oh, and a few did sneak into Israel (afterwards)…not a good idea.

Furthermore, UNCHR reports these ‘detainees’ made their way to collective farms in Israel after being held in the low security facilities of Maasiyahu. Israel is holding them and refusing to send them back to the Sudan (where they will be executed). Israel has engaged the UN concerning these individuals and further placement.

Complaits about possible abuses (true or not) only speed-up the process of relocation...and why work btw, when one can get three squares daily while waiting to relocate?

OH and I almost forgot the oppression of the Occupied state of palestine. How silly of me...they did after all kill a 12 year old kid just last week for "getting too close to the apartheid wall"...err I mean security Fence!

And to the rest….Which brings me full around back to my point…why was the wall built again? And what have the neighboring nations provided…other than arms and the entire reason to occupy the territories in the first place…

An of course, neighboring nations would never use the poor Palestinian people for conflict by proxy, provide arms, support militant groups and train leadership…all the while cry about humanitarian abuses…would they?

Originally posted by reaper2
Please note the part where it says above The Mossad carries out foreign espionage and covert political and paramilitary operations. It has enjoyed considerable success in operations against the country's Arab neighbours and Palestinian organizations

Exactly the same can be said of the “Arab neighbors” and “Palestinian organizations” concerning Israel. It also stands to make the same logical sense all of the ME neighbors are in Iraq as well…yes?

mg

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

Exactly the same can be said of the “Arab neighbors” and “Palestinian organizations” concerning Israel. It also stands to make the same logical sense all of the ME neighbors are in Iraq as well…yes?

mg

Yes i concur not only the ME but most of the worlds elite intelligence personal are either in iraq was there or will be there soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
MG
As usual Israel does no wrong. Its a shame but for as long as people enable Israel to do these things and to continually attempt to decieve people , Israel will always be at war. Its when people cease attempting to decieve and like a drug addict , allowed to hit rock bottom will there ever be peace. You can give every excuse and deny this or deny that, but its there on film, and it was there in Print in the Jerusalem Post and other Israeli news papers. No this is not the first post about this, nor was this the first news piece about this. You can keep covering up but I can tell you at this point people tire from all these lies. There is no way that I can believe you over people like Tutu or Mandela who have LIVED the life of Apartheid and have witnessed it first hand.

Anyway getting back to topic. Israel has no business in Iraq , didn't participate and is not entitled to any benefits or contracts. Just like France was told when it didn't join the Coalition of The Willing. You can stick up for a nation that rides off the backs of Americans lives, but I stick with America first.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Israel is doing wrong, just as everyone else in the Middle East, and indeed the U.S and the UK are. Israel always seems to be singled out

BBC Newsnight have just run a documentary on Iranian intelligence officers being arrested in Iraq. I still haven't seen a thread on it yet, hmmm.

Just thought I'd post a link to a map comparing Israel (and the 'palestinian territories) to the 'arab world'
You can really see how zionism is a huge threat to the globe.

Clicky

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Peyres]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What singled out are you talking about? What general or security resolution
has Israel abided by? LOL What sanctions are on israel? Are you trying to get sympathy for israel when no sympathy is deserved? Thats just typical and so very laughable. Singled out is just absurd. Nothing has ever happened to Israel by way of sanction , embargo or otherwise so what are you talking about?!

IF Israel was ever sanctioned or embargo'd when other countries were not, then you would have my sympathy, but as you said they are doing wrong just like everyone else is in the Middle East and all I see is Iran getting punished, Syria getting assets frozen, Lebanon getting bombarded, Hamas being blackballed internationally. So pray tell what type of punishment has Israel had to endure from an international body of any type that your claim of being singled out has any merit?

As far as the land mass of Arab countries go, what does that have to do with ANYTHING? Just because Israel is small doesn't mean a thing. Zionists are spread out everywhere in almost every facet of every countries governments. I have no clue how about 2% of the worlds religion/population has so much control coming out of one small little country, but they do. I for one am glad that Security clearances were taken away from Dual Citizen Israelis working for the DOD. Its about time their allegiances were questioned and scrutinized. No foreign government should have any carte blanche within our defenses. Israel needs to stay within its borders, maybe then it won't find so many problems at its doorstep. Stick your hands in the fire enough times and you will get burned.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pieman.

Please Explain to everyone how Zionism is such a global threat? I honestly can't see how having a tiny little country to house Jews without persecusion (from all religions and nations) is an evil ideology. Yes, maybe the zionists are trying to get influence in areas of mass influence to acheive this goal. But I can't see how that is a global threat. They have done questionable things to try and maintain their dream, granted, but try and put things into perspective.

And why is the invasion of Israel by Five Arab states just buried under the sand?

The arab nations hate having a democratic (well it used to be, but due to the circumstances it can't really continue in that manner, prosperous, JEWISH society right next door to them. That is why. Look at the map, who is trying to dominate the region? Who invaded Israel in the first place? Who then lost the land in the war and then complained about occupation and imperialism.

Which nations continue to create, finance support and propagate bigoted, twisted lies about Jews and Christians in order to create generations of soldiers to kill innocent civilians in Israel? Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join