It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Say They Can Prevent Homosexuality in Sheep - Are Humans Next?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You know sometimes I feel we have different Gods, I Love My God, and he loves me. My God is kind, compassionate, loving, and MERCIFUL, he is also FORGIVING, He accepts me as a gay man, because he Created me that way. I am just sorry that you don't have the same God as me.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Geez, now I know I got you thinking....you wrote a novel here.

Originally posted by GemwolfYou think being gay is only about "carnal pleasure"? There's so much more to it, just like any heterosexual relationship. You compare being gay to being a serial killer? How do you get to that, where being gay is about love, and being a killer is about hate and death? You want me to ignore any feelings of love, because it is/may turn into a sin? My God doesn't think love is a sin. In fact, it's all about love.

Yep, it's all about sex and carnal pleasure. You can't fool me, I've been there firsthand. Pick up any gay piece of literature, any gay newspaper....the emphasis is always about sex, and how to get more of it. Open relationships are encouraged. Monogamy is poo-pooed because it's too hetero. Please give me a break. I worked for the Baltimore Alternative (Baltimore gay newspaper) for 4 years. Everything was about sex; either that or AIDS and how to avoid it or treat it. It's a joke! Being gay compares to killing because it's a sin and some people do it for pleasure to "make them happy". God doesn't care if you "love" another man, it's when you lay down with him that you cross the line of what He deems acceptable. And as a Christian you should know by now that lying down with another man is not right by God at all. Or are you really a Christian? Actually, you're more like a fallen Christian.

Originally posted by GemwolfSex isn't a dirty sin. It's something beautiful. Yes, it can turn into something "bad" when it's only physical, and yes many homosexual relationships is just about sex, but so are many heterosexual relationships. How many straight men goes to strip clubs and/or hire a (female) hooker, then go back home to their wives? Not to forget the thousands of men who cheat on their wives with their secretaries? Oh, that's just human nature when "the straights" do it, but when a gay guy does it for the pleasure alone, it's only a sin?

To God, a man sleeping with a man is sin. No way around that, sorry! Straight people are no more immune to sins of lust than gay men....again, a sin is a sin is a sin. Cheating, lying, sleeping with hookers, homosexuality.....no difference.....all sins in Gods eyes

Originally posted by GemwolfOh, please enlighten me... Show me one instance in any of my replies where I doesn't sound "at peace"?!

Not so much others in this thread, but the way you specifically react to me..............deep inside you have a fear about your soul. You are worried because if you weren't you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself and have issue with me. If you were so secure in your beliefs you wouldn't feel the need to argue with me. You'd blow me off without a passing thought......if you were really secure in your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You asked for it, Gemwolf. Write a novel and you get one back:

Originally posted by GemwolfI responded to this thread to correct you.

I'm corrected. I'm celibate gay....inactive. LOL! You're the one who needs correcting. That's why I'm here to let homosexuals know they can live happy, peaceful celibate lives and ensure a place in God's kingdom. I'm not judging, but again according to Holy Scripture you're not going to heaven. As a Christian, you should be doing everything you can to ensure this, but you're not. And you're fooling yourself by buying a lie.

Originally posted by GemwolfI do however want to point out that you have a misconception about homosexuality and religion.

You need to tell this to God when you meet Him face to face one day. I guarantee you I'm right about this and you are wrong.

Originally posted by GemwolfYou are more than welcome to go through my post history, and you'll see that I rarely talk about religion.

But when it pertains to homosexuality and religion you do rear your head. There is a reason for this. You're searching. Which again is why I know this issue draws you in........you worry about your soul and you're hoping for enlightenment. You zeroed in on my post, buddy. Not the other way around.

Originally posted by GemwolfYour message is that God will smite me down for not walking the thin line, and that Jesus hates me because I'm gay? Again, you've got a pretty mean god. My God, is a much better God. He says that He loves me no matter what.

Jesus loves you, but not your lifestyle. In fact, I'm pretty sure He abhors it and leaves you when you indulge. Leaves you to your own devices. He'll always love you though, but eventually He's gonna have to judge you at some point. All I can say is good luck with your attitude. It will not get you into heaven. It will do the exact opposite. And again, not judging, just telling it like it is, explained in Scripture. He's only a mean God to those who live in sin. Which is why every soul in hell hates Him and curses Him. Our God is one and the same. I'm sticking to the one of the Old and New Testament. And evidently you've given yours some new qualities to fit your agenda in life. God doesn't change for us. We have to change for Him. Even if it means forfeiting earthly happiness and pleasure........Let me just say this, if you truly believe in God, when you angily give up all these things that make "you" happy and give "you" pleasure, He will fill the void and bring immense grace and happiness into your life that homosexuality could never have come close to........do you see what I'm saying? or do you not beleive He can do that????? Do you really believe?

Originally posted by Gemwolf Do you want me to sit in a dark corner and feel sorry for myself because I'm gay? Oh poor me. I can't help the fact that I'm gay, and it's never going to change, so I won't ever be able to love someone special. I'll have to live inside this dark closet for the rest of my life and be miserable. But at least, God won't hate me.
Is that who you want me to be? If so, then we're clearly talking about two different Gods. You time and again try to make me feel guilty about being gay, but you're not going to achieve it. Sadly somewhere along the line someone made you feel guilty for being gay, and changed your life and attitude for the worse. (Or maybe for the best? Maybe you were living a sinful life in the gay scene?)

Not at all. The last thing to do is feel sorry for yourself. If anything leaving homosexuality behind should make you feel elated. If being gay is the only thing that brings you happiness than that is a very sad thing and another indication something is wrong. Not all of us were put here to love someone special. And who can love you greater than God?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GemwolfWhat exactly does that say about heterosexual females? Since September 2003 6,585,528 million females have been infected by HIV. (Source) Could all of this possibly be caused by homosexual men?

Unfortunately, a sad reflection of the morals of society at large. My sister's a head nurse down in Baltimore City. The majority of new AIDS cases popping up in heterosexual communities are usually in a) lower income areas, b) minority women, c) women getting infected from their IV drug using boyfriends. Almost all AIDS cases in women minorities can be traced back to men's (or women's ) IV drug use. It's irresponsibility: shoot drugs, share needles = AIDS. You do it you're tempting fate and a fool. Behold the fruit of sin!

Originally posted by GemwolfBut as I said. There's a whole lot more to HIV/AIDS than the USA. Take a careful look at the South African statistics:
SA Stats South Africa is currently experiencing one of the most severe HIV epidemics in the world. By 1990 The first national antenatal survey to test for HIV found that 0.8% of pregnant women were HIV positive. By 1991 The number of diagnosed heterosexually transmitted HIV infections equalled the number transmitted through sex between men. Since this point, heterosexually acquired infections have dominated the epidemic. By 1997 the HIV prevalence rate among pregnant women was 17.0%. By 2005 the HIV prevalence rate among pregnant women was 30.2%.(Source)

Okay, so you live in Africa and everyone around you is coming down with AIDS. Common sense would tell you: Don't want to get infected: become abstinent. Wanna get infected? F*ck like a careless bunny. Wanna get married and know your partner is clean? Get a blood test. Wanna spread AIDS? Have lots of unprotected sex with lots of different people. Wanna live to see old age? Become celibate. Don't wanna be celibate because "human nature" dictates you must squirt your wad? Than take the risk, but don't cry to me when you're sick and dying. You did it to yourself.

Originally posted by GemwolfYou'll also note that the HIV infection rate is much higher amongst black people compared to white people (and people of other colour).

Someone's not using their brains. And it doesn't help that some African leaders have told there people, "Throw these condems out. It's a conspiracy to squelch our population." LOL! Again, people need to use their brains.

Originally posted by GemwolfSo, if we apply your argument "if homosexuality was eliminated you'd probably see AIDS disappear in this country" to the South African statistics, we get "if pregnant women and black people were eliminated you'd probably see AIDS disappear in South Africa".

Oh, I think you know there's a big difference between skin color and sexual behavior. Again, I don't believe I was born gay. I believe my soul was inclined to a weakness for it's sin........it's the "thorn in my side", i.e. my cross to bear.

Originally posted by GemwolfBut in my opinion God won't hate you for loving another man.

Brotherly love for another human, and homosexual love for another man are 2 different things in God's eyes. One is good and one is wicked. It's your choice to decide, knowing what you do about God as a "Christian". Some of the sights I've seen with regards to homosexuality....there's just no way God could love it. No way!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ford Farmer
You know sometimes I feel we have different Gods, I Love My God, and he loves me. My God is kind, compassionate, loving, and MERCIFUL, he is also FORGIVING, He accepts me as a gay man, because he Created me that way. I am just sorry that you don't have the same God as me.

My God is your God and He's unchanging.
He is everything you said, but he does not "accept" you as a gay man. Hate to burst your bubble. He didn't create you that way. He gave you testicles for a reason (not that you have to use them at all). Sin came into you at a point where you couldn't understand or fathom what was happening (it comes at any age), you decided early on that you were drawn to men physically, you hid it for awhile (which hurts alot, I know this), you watched all your straight buddies hook up with women and after awhile wanted a slice of the "man-pie" to make you happy (make you feel complete). In the beginning it's great, you do feel complete, maybe for years, but eventually the "season" ends. Oh, it could be for many reasons, but the biggest reason is that mano-y-mano wasn't ever meant to be, period. The reality is that no other man will ever make you feel complete. You will go through life in a turnstile of different partners thinking eventually I will meet Mr. Right. But what we fail to realize is Mr. Right doesn't exist. He's a fantasy. All your relationships will somehow end and you will still be convinced you haven't met the right one. You'll justify everything. But the reason the "right one" never comes along is because deeply, subconsciously, homosexual relationships are unsatisfying in the end, which truly explains the staggering promiscuity in the homosexual community. If homosexual relationships were "satisfying" than why would you need more than one partner? Answer: because in the end they're not fulfilling. They are almost all exclusively founded on lust and when that lust dies, so does the relationship (and yes I know, heterosexual relationships are also famously founded on lust, which would help to explain the current 56% divorce rate). With no glue to hold the bond together it dies, even if the two men love eachother (in a genuine brotherly manner - heart to heart). All the gay couples I knew when I came out years ago (and I knew tons) are all parted.......every single one. And it's always a case of men using the wrong "head" to think with.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
In the meantime, what do y'all think about this? I mean, would you feel right in choosing the sexual preference of your child in advance (assuming the technique would indeed work reasonably well on humans)? Would you tell your child that you had done this?

Taking it one step further, would you pacify your child? Would you remove violent, antisocial tendencies from them, in the hopes of making the world a better place?

What an age we live in...

[edit on 2-1-2007 by WyrdeOne]

Absolutly not. No way no how would I change anything about my childs emotional factors. Can anyone say gattika? Phisical peramiters perhaps. If I knew that my child would be born with some genetic defect that would not allow him a normal life then yes I would consider something to that nature. (and if they could make him well indowed...eh hed thank me for that one in high school.) But if my son turned out to be gay then that is what is good for him. I woulent even want to chainge that about him.

Chainging someones genetic makeup for reasons pertaining to their sexual persuasion is moraly wrong. Even chainging someone that would have genetic factors twards violent tendencies would be wrong. What if my son grew up to be a great hocky player or boxer. I would be robing the world of a champion.

A person is given genetic skills, It is up to the parents of these individuals to identify these qualities in their childeren and shape them and mold them into something great. Parenting is the key not genetic manipulation.

Gay people have a place in this world as so do violent people. I certanly wouldent want an army full of pacifists, as they probably wouldent do the job as well as those that are violent. As I would not want a straight man to decorate my house or cut my hair or create fashons. Sure I think a straight man could do those jobs but if given the choice I would pick the gay man any day.

It all boils down to this...

As the OP orriginaly pointed out environmental factors as much as genetic factors make up a human.

Everyone has value to society it is up to the individual and the contribution to society that determines a persons value.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I agree with above poster. (well poster before OP, and his follow up statement was well taken and some of the issues brought up are dealt with below)

Is homosexuality an illness?
Or is calling it an illness a potential limited view of life, not this in itself, but the attitude that can come with it of "this is how it is"...could that be an illness to be cured? Of course through knowledge and an open heart it can be. But that is part of evolution, I supposed we all go through stages of predudices.

Nature is full of strange things. Do we need male and female to reproduce.
That is the strongest argument from the "Evangelical" crowd anyway.

Well if certain lizards can reproduce without a male lizard...
also in nature, I have pointed out in other threads, that clown fish can be come male to female...snails have both sexual organs, etc.

My point is things are not as cut and dried as most people think.
Referring back to the first paragraph about curing prejudice...it comes back to opening up beyond the basics of life...as we know it.

Women can get pregnant now without having to have sex. Yes it still uses the male sperm...but the point is with cloning, etc. we may be like the "angels" (as Jesus pointed out that they do not marry, etc.) and not need sex for reproduction.
In the future you may be able to order a "testtube baby"

So cure...lets change that word.
Yes you can probably change a homosexual into a hetrosexual...again life is about perspectives, constant change. We are in an illusion that our thoughts are the way it is.
Sorry, there is no "it is the way it is"...my perspective on anything can change...just like that.

Now this is the scariest part as people want security through control...knowledge that is fixed...constants, etc.
But this is fear driven and it wont last to the next phase of evolution, which gives people, and themselves, the freedom to be who they are and to constantly change.

Its just a short step in the evolution cycle, but Im sure we will come through it.

- the main disease, seems to be the mind, and how we identify with it.
People call themselves "homosexual" "hetrosexual" and then become those thought forms...entranched into a story. So if you can cure that, which you can by acceptance of what is, or being in the present moment, which you only are in that...all thoughts of past and future are always present. If you do that, then there wont even be labels, etc., and people will begin to see the possiblities afforded to them, as well as peace of mind.

Peace

dAlen

edited to note OPs comment of change of word...points are still for others that may benefit from them.
(also added last paragraph)

-2007 by dAlen]

look

hopmosexuality is wrong and dangerous...

the anus is designed for #TING.

not for sex
[edit on 2-1

look

homosexuality is wrong and dangerous...and spreads disease.

i mean putting a penis into a anus and then into the mouth is just asking for disease...

not for sex.

you got that?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

look

i mean putting a penis into a anus and then into the mouth is just asking for disease...

not for sex.

you got that?

Well don't use your anus for anything other than excretion or attempt to put a scat-laden penis in your mouth. Other people may do whatever they want with particular parts of THEIR bodies.

Got that?

It's called personal freedom.

Write it down.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin

look

not for sex.

you got that?

Well don't use your anus for anything other than excretion or attempt to put a scat-laden penis in your mouth. Other people may do whatever they want with particular parts of THEIR bodies.

Got that?

Write it down.

are u a homosexual?

BUT some HOMOS ARE also BISEXUALS and spread the disease to us normal people.....

once again
anus is designed for #ting
not for sex

anus lining is thin

breaks and lets disease in...

also parasites are spread by anal sex

these parasites reside in the intestine....

they are impinging on my freedom...

[edit on 8-1-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

are u a homosexual?

No, I'm not.

BUT some HOMOS ARE also BISEXUALS and spread the disease to us normal people....

and therefore some heterosexuals are also bisexuals...

once again
anus is designed for #ting
not for sex

anus lining is thin

breaks and lets disease in...

also parasites are spread by anal sex

these parasites reside in the intestine....

Diseases are spread by all sex, homosexual or not.

Just become celibate, it might be best for the good of humanity...

they are impinging on my freedom...

You can have anal sex whenever you like, homosexuals won't stop you.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by melatonin]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There goes that Politically Correct spin.......
You are wrong.......it's called a "sin".
And if you're a "fool", free will and personal freedom can transorm into that if you allow it.
Write it down......

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Than take the risk, but don't cry to me when you're sick and dying. You did it to yourself.

How Christian of you. I bet Jesus wouldn't say "don't cry to me...you did it yourself".

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

There goes that Politically Correct spin.......
You are wrong.......it's called a "sin".
And if you're a "fool", free will and personal freedom can transorm into that if you allow it.
Write it down......

No such thing. Sin is just a christian fantasy. If you believe it to be a sin, don't do it.

Leave others, who do not conform to your restricted belief system, to do what they like within the law of the land, no political correctness required, it is not against the law of most advanced democracies, they have written it down already

cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Than take the risk, but don't cry to me when you're sick and dying. You did it to yourself.
How Christian of you.

Unfortunately Christians don't condone sin.
Yep! You see when you get AIDS as a result of homosexual relations, you caught the disease because you were playing with fire, living in sin. You're not collateral damage here. You're a fool who inflicted himself willingly (knowing the risk, but did it anyway). You took the risk and now you pay the price for sin. If you play with fire eventually you'll get burned. You willingly embraced a sinful lifestyle with no remorse. Like I said before He'll have mercy on you while you're on earth, but when you die He'll have no pity. He'll be your just judge and you will be judged accordingly for your behavior. If Jesus felt so much pity for poor homosexuals, I'd think He would have helped issue the era of the AIDS vaccine in, but He hasn't for a reason. This is a disease that brings many homosexual men down to their knees. When many of us suffer, this is when we turn to God. So in many ways a gay man getting AIDS has a higher likelyhood of finally turning to God for penance, help and forgiveness. And yes, I think Jesus is quite aware that the gay men who came down with AIDS did it to themselves. He had nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by GriffI bet Jesus wouldn't say "don't cry to me...you did it yourself".

When you meet Him at the Gates of Heaven, having lived a life of total sin with no remorse and feeling no desire to do penance for your wrongs.........
I'll bet He would...........

Just remember once you leave here He turns from the God of Mercy and Forgiveness into the the Great Judge. He is pefection incarnate and just, and you will be judged according to His laws...........

Romans I:
"Wherefore, God gave them up to the desires of their heart, unto uncleanness: to dishonour their own bodies among themselves. Who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause, God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts, one towards another: men with men, working that which is filthy and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient. Being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness: full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity: whisperers, Detractors, hateful to God, contumelious, proud, haughty, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Foolish, dissolute: without affection, without fidelity, without mercy. Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death: and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them......"

You have consented.....

[edit on 8-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No such thing. Sin is just a christian fantasy. If you believe it to be a sin, don't do it.

I guess murder, rape, stealing, lying, cheating, etc, etc. are all "Christian fantasies" too.
So if you don't believe murder is a sin, I guess you should just go out and do it and feel justified and good about yourself.........
@@:

Originally posted by melatonin....... it is not against the law of most advanced democracies, they have written it down already

That doesn't make it right. It only makes it corrupt.
That's all I read around this site is the corruption of governments and democratic societies and the like.....this example is but one of many to illustrate the decline of morals in this world, and the declie of morals in government. Thanks for the example.:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I guess murder, rape, stealing, lying, cheating, etc, etc. are all "Christian fantasies" too.
So if you don't believe murder is a sin, I guess you should just go out and do it and feel justified and good about yourself.........
@@:

No they exist, they are just not sins. Some are against the law though.

Originally posted by melatonin....... it is not against the law of most advanced democracies, they have written it down already

That doesn't make it right. It only makes it corrupt.
That's all I read around this site is the corruption of governments and democratic societies and the like.....this example is but one of many to illustrate the decline of morals in this world, and the declie of morals in government. Thanks for the example.:

You're welcome. I suggest you find a place whose laws fit to your relgious beliefs. I hear Saudi Arabia still live by ancient theocratical laws.

If you want a place with less social dysfuntion, maybe you should move to one of the advanced secular democracies of northern europe. We have removed religious influence from most areas of society and we do quite well

Lots of freedom here though, might be a bit of an issue for you...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

@@:

No they exist, they are just not sins.

You're scaring me! LOL! And you my friend, just lost any shred of credibilty that you might have minutely possessed. I believe one of the Ten Commandments is "thou shall not kill". Murder is a sin. If you break one of the commandments you've done what? Committed a sin. You need to go into another thread and talk about things you actually know about.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

@@:

No they exist, they are just not sins.

You're scaring me! LOL! And you my friend, just lost any shred of credibilty that you might have minutely possessed. I believe one of the Ten Commandments is "thou shall not kill". Murder is a sin. If you break one of the commandments you've done what? Committed a sin. You need to go into another thread and talk about things you actually know about.

I think quote-mining is a bigger loss of credibility. Look at the second part of the sentence, silly...

If you look at my answer, it was to "murder, rape, stealing, [blah, blah, blah], being a 'christian fanstasy'"

My answer was "no, they exist, they are just not a sin. Some are against the law though"

Do you see now? Sin is a religious construct not a legal one.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I think quote-mining is a bigger loss of credibility. Look at the second part of the sentence, silly...If you look at my answer, it was to "murder, rape, stealing, [blah, blah, blah], being a 'christian fanstasy'"My answer was "no, they exist, they are just not a sin. Some are against the law though" Do you see now? Sin is a religious construct not a legal one.

Everybody quote-mines. It's useful in getting across points in a debate on the internet. If you don't like it, ignore my post.........please.

So I guess, what you're saying is that if your government legalized murder, lying, adultery and rape tomorrow, you would indulge in it based on the fact it's legal (because of your corrupted government) and not feel the slightest bit guilty over killing innocent people, raping women, and f*cking people over? If that were the case, I'd say you were a sick, evil puppy.

You're wrong.
Ever wonder why so many of our laws in this world derive from the Ten Commandments? You know, GOD's laws? Because, they are the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Everybody quote-mines. It's useful in getting across points in a debate on the internet. If you don't like it, ignore my post.........please.

I try not to. It is quite intellectually dishonest to mine a quote out of context, it makes it look like someone said something quite different than they actually did.

But as someone who discusses evolution a lot with christians, I see it often.

So I guess, what you're saying is that if your government legalized murder, lying, adultery and rape tomorrow, you would indulge in it based on the fact it's legal (because of your corrupted government) and not feel the slightest bit guilty over killing innocent people, raping women, and f*cking people over? If that were the case, I'd say you were a sick, evil puppy.

I don't think any government would legalise such things (well the illegal ones, adultery isn't illegal and lying is only in certain circumstances) and lead their societies into anarchy. However, we do see the god of the OT commiting and encouraging genocide when he felt like it.

And we do legalise lying and killing in certain circumstances. If someone lied to save the life of a Jew in WWII, I would hope we wouldn't throw them in jail. Hopefully we won't restrict undercover law agents to this either.

You're wrong.
Ever wonder why so many of our laws in this world derive from the Ten Commandments? You know, GOD's laws? Because, they are the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, whatever.

If you think these things in the 10 commandments such as coveting oxes and working on sundays are 'sins', don't do them.

I'll work on sunday and covet oxes whenever I like, as it doesn't apply to me.

So how strong is that ox of yours....

cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join