It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I am new and trying to be social.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am currently working on a gritty sci-fi book about the end of the world. And today my friend was looking at this site and I noticed that it is full of weapon technology threads, which can help me with coming up with ideas for realistic weapons for my story.

Plus life is fairly boring and sites like this give me ideas to expand my imagination.
So anyway. Hello everyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcom, Phantom...You have just entered the Twilight Zone....

I'm sure everyone would agree we hope to give you ideas and just so you know, you're likely to not be able to leave again.....

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Welcome Phantom! I hope you'll find ATS to your liking.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
g'day and welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Welcome Phantom Seraph, im a massive sci-fi fan so good luck with your book. There are also some pretty interesting writing contests here on ATS, check out the short story's forum. Enjoy your stay.

M4S

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi, welcome and just jump in there and have fun! You should really be able to find some great ideas here, and the conspiracies are so interesting and informative!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

new topics

top topics

join