It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein Execution Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Like we didn't know it was going to be a public execution...

WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
video.google.com...

[edit on 1/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm just getting an error page saying the video is unavailable.

Anyway, I bet this is just a copy of the video here pandachute.com... which has already been posted.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
are yiu sure you put in the full url?

I get this when I click on the link:

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos visit our home page

source: google

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is barbaric to say the least. It doesnt matter who he killed, this is not something our lord would approve of...the only true judge of men.

Truly barbaric.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here, try this one....

WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
video.google.com...

[edit on 1/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

This is barbaric to say the least. It doesnt matter who he killed, this is not something our lord would approve of...the only true judge of men.

Truly barbaric.

I am not sure whether or not i support the death penatly. However, if anybody ever deserved it, its Saddam. He was a brutal dictator. Maybe Kim Jong Ill and the rest will think twice after this?

I hate to see anybody die... However, all i can do is hope for the best.

What i would like to see is the war crimes trials for all the westerners that originally sold saddam the "weapons of mass destruction" in the 80's...

The USA, UK, France, USSR are all guilty of supporting this tyrant...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes, this is the same video that has already been posted. This thread should be closed.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Having read your reply here, maybe you're right. We should have the same program for all tyrants. There would be Plenty of customers.

We could go around the world and hang anyone who has been involved in crimes. Yes, that would give me satisfaction better than sex. But that wouldnt be right now, would it? To kill off criminals so i could get my jollies?
It doesnt seem right.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

Originally posted by dgtempe

Truly barbaric.

I am not sure whether or not i support the death penatly. However, if anybody ever deserved it, its Saddam. He was a brutal dictator. Maybe Kim Jong Ill and the rest will think twice after this?

I hate to see anybody die... However, all i can do is hope for the best.

What i would like to see is the war crimes trials for all the westerners that originally sold saddam the "weapons of mass destruction" in the 80's...

The USA, UK, France, USSR are all guilty of supporting this tyrant...

Actually the WMD wasn't imported, so that rules out that notion.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Its really sad that he didnt suffer more. I mean come on... He couldalasted a couple of minutes struggling and choking with his eyes popping out of his head..gross huh...try looking up pictures of his gas attacks. All the women and children he killed all the lives he destroyed...I hope he is still hanging somewhere cold and dark...good riddance and I hope we get that bum in Iran next...Before he nukes someone

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
Actually the WMD wasn't imported, so that rules out that notion.

Yes, Donald Rumsfeld went to Iraq after Ronald Reagans election. We sold him chemical weapons and supported him in his war against Iran. At the same time we supported Iran in their war against Iraq...

WE played both sides. WE sent them all sorts of weapons that include chemical and biological.

I've talked to soldiers from the first Gulf War, and their are videos that show the crates of chemical and biological weapons that were destroyed came from US, UK, France, and USSR. You can see english and Cyrillic writing on the crates. Saddam did not have the facilities to produce the VX nerve gas. WE supplied it to him...

See if you can find "Beyond Treason" as it contains the aforementioned videos.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
We certainly appreciate the contributions and efforts of those who have posted in this thread, but, in an effort to reduce clutter, I would ask that future comments and such be directed towards the original and Ongoing discussion, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, All.

Closing ...

top topics

join