It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boise State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They go for 2 in OT, and pull it off. I think this team is officially on the map now! I think that's a pretty gutsy call.

I was switching from this game early on due to how easily they were handling Oklahoma. Wow!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You would be in tough to find any better game than the Fiesta Bowl of last night. The gutsy going for it call was the icing on the cake. It was back and forth all night, and only got better as the game progressed. The interception with a minute to go, well I thought that was the end for Boise. But on a 4 and 2 with seconds remaining, they pulled it out to push the game to overtime.

I'm not even a fan of either team, but any fan of sport would of loved this game.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thouroughly enjoyed this game. I was one of the masses that had written off Boise State before a down was played, maybe they were right to be hollering about not being included in the national championship game talk. I suspect they will be ranked in the top 10 come the start of next season.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They were doing the same thing that Georgia Tech was doing to WVU for the first forty five minutes of the Gator Bowl. That is, keep Steve Slaton from getting his mojo going and running over everyone. But there is just one thing though, they forgot about someone by the name of Patrick White. WVU beats Georgia Tech 38 - 35 after being down by as many as eighteen points at halftime. That is two, count 'em, two bowl victories in a row for the Mountaineers.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
They were doing the same thing that Georgia Tech was doing to WVU for the first forty five minutes of the Gator Bowl. That is, keep Steve Slaton from getting his mojo going and running over everyone. But there is just one thing though, they forgot about someone by the name of Patrick White. WVU beats Georgia Tech 38 - 35 after being down by as many as eighteen points at halftime. That is two, count 'em, two bowl victories in a row for the Mountaineers.

Yea to bad they are going to sux next year! I wouldn't go stash any money in savings for a bowl game next year.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Yea to bad they are going to sux next year! I wouldn't go stash any money in savings for a bowl game next year.

How exactly are they going to suck next season as you put it? Ritchie Rod is coming back to run out the remainder of his contract. Steve Slaton and Pat White are both sophomores and will still be with the Mountaineers until at least through their Junior season. Besides, NCAA rules state that no player shall become eligible for the NFL Draft until they are two years removed from their senior year in high school. Maurice Clarett from Ohio State tried to get the courts to overturn that, and where is he at now? Oh, I know! He's locked up in the Ohio State Penitentury in Lucasville for burglary and other things.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

Originally posted by tsloan

How exactly are they going to suck next season as you put it? Ritchie Rod is coming back to run out the remainder of his contract. Steve Slaton and Pat White are both sophomores and will still be with the Mountaineers until at least through their Junior season. Besides, NCAA rules state that no player shall become eligible for the NFL Draft until they are two years removed from their senior year in high school. Maurice Clarett from Ohio State tried to get the courts to overturn that, and where is he at now? Oh, I know! He's locked up in the Ohio State Penitentury in Lucasville for burglary and other things.

Because 2 of their best coaches have left for geener pastures.

top topics

join