It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast tonight* Predictions for 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealtruthSinus! lol Mine are fine, in fact I am in great shape otherwise. No that is not the issue here, but good try Doc.

Well, you're certainly in the right venue for claiming your headaches may be indicative of pending earthquakes.

Go well.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
do not beleive me, go to, (you tube) and see for yourself, under( peak oil: gas prices, supply crisis.) this is no joke. it is funny noone mentions the fact that we are running out of oil, all they say is: "that there is lots of oil". the ones that say we have lots of oil, are bogus, because they are not cured ,(so to speak). the oil cannot be used any time soon, not for a few thousand years. the history channel can tell you that information. the (you tube video), take a close look at the cars when you see the planet with a gas guage across it. see how old the cars are. 1970's look. the oil companies knew then what is to happen NOW. now is the time all this crap will start to happen. sylvia brown says, she beleives bush will bring the troops home. the key words here is, "she believes", meanning she does not want to say if they will, because of politics and the selling of her books. at the time of the video, on google you tube, (sylvia brown predictions for 2007). a thing that will come true for 2007, is that iran will not go for the new oil package saudi gives usa. the nuke crisis will get worse with the test of missles in iran in march. isreal to launch attacks on iran nuke plants. later, usa has problems in the gulf. more problems with north korea missle tests with sanctions. gas prices rise again.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by littlebird]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
sylvia brown says, she beleives bush will bring the troops home. the key words here is, "she believes", meanning she does not want to say if they will, because of politics and the selling of her books. at the time of the video, on google you tube, (sylvia brown predictions for 2007).

Sylvia Brown????
She is a fraud plain and simple. BS'er to the highest degrees that makes money off of people that are scared, searching, have low self esteem. She is what some would call evil.

Sylvia is not very accurate and has screwed up many many times on the air, but people only want to see what they want to see.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hello, dear friends!

It seems that Dr Turi may have had quite a few of these down pat already
because China is mobilizing, and Bush IS getting more agressive as well.

This year is going to be a wild ride, i'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I agree with you Dg, Bush is getting aggressive to the point of looking like a mad man on a mission.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
yeah, could you guys please post what predicitons they say will happen as we here in Australia and other places dont get that coast to coast.

Is it online by chance?

I love your quote.

Let me know if i can ever do anyting for you.

Jason
jarm@iis-fl.com
www.iis-fl.com

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Israel will attack Iran this week.... re: usaf grapevine

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

gas prices rise again.

Way to go out on a limb!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have been following C2C predictions for the last few years and have them recorded on my website True or False

and now on my blog True or False Blog

Hardly any of them come true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join