It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast tonight* Predictions for 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hey wait i think i missed something here, where am i supposed to tune in to watch these or hear these predictions?

i kept an eye on the history channel but it was only showing the things about nostradamous

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey DG thanks for posting all that! I agree with the OP though-your avatar freaks me out (I hate clowns
)

I think this UFO stuff is going to explode. I saw my first right before Christmas. It's wild, like your brain cannot fathom what's happening while it's happening. I never expected to see UFOs while rushing to Walmart for last minute gifts.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Could someone share the boradcast if they downlaod it.
"sharing is caring"

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
one of those "professionals" said something about wonka and the missing billions of dollars that is talked about on these boards quite often....susposedly our treasury secretary got arrested in germany recently over it??? hope someone knows what I am talking about, since I have to ready for work and don't really have time to backtrack and find the name of the guy..
anyways, they said that china is threatening to pay this off...which will have bad consequences for our economy??

I was half asleep when I was listening to this, so if anyone knows what I am talking about, people on these boards might be interested in it.....

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
one of those "professionals" said something about wonka and the missing billions of dollars that is talked about on these boards quite often....susposedly our treasury secretary got arrested in germany recently over it??? hope someone knows what I am talking about, since I have to ready for work and don't really have time to backtrack and find the name of the guy..
anyways, they said that china is threatening to pay this off...which will have bad consequences for our economy??

I was half asleep when I was listening to this, so if anyone knows what I am talking about, people on these boards might be interested in it.....

Try this thread. Latest on Paulson and Wanta.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You want to laugh here is Sylvia Browne's predictions 2007.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh. She's lying low about politics as she always does because she doesnt want to lose any customer$$$.
She's a nut.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Most of these predictions seem like a pretty safe "a few old people might die" and stuff

Now if Hillary ends up being VP, I'd give congrats to whomever predicted that, that one's pretty far out there. If she lost the primary no one would expect her accept a VP job.

[edit on 1/4/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I agree with you, DJohn, that one was done by the "numbers" lady, i beleive. She (Hillary) is on a "1" life path this year, meaning she could end up in high office- but Glynnis the numbers lady thinks it will be VPship.
So long as it isnt Cheney, i suppose its ok....

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne's fingernails freak me out. She hasn't done much manual labor with those! lol. Definitely a nut!

The clown pic is very scary!

Thanks for all the streaming talkradio links. I listen to coast to coast almost every night, but sometimes the weather seems to cause interference.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello there.

I wanted to come back to this thread and it certainly does look like there's been "breaking" news every day.

I forgot to mention that Dr. Turi claimed there would be some kind of nuclear problem in the US. I sort of forgot and recalled it. I hope this is not true either.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't listen to any of them as they are usually attemping to make semi-educated guesses about the future. It is indeed unfortunate that there are so many people who, lacking strength of mind, rely on people like S.Brown to give their lives meaning.

BTW - DG - Love that avatar you're using, saxxxaaaay.

Tea

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
You want to laugh here is Sylvia Browne's predictions 2007.

www.youtube.com...

Her statements always err on the safe side. She should focus less on bogus forecasts and more on quitting that smoking habit. What a hag.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
How could the UFO in Chicago play a major role when it happened in November of 2006?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I work my early shift at work, at 5:30 AM EST, I listen to coast to coast on my way to work.. AM640 for you Toronto folk

Today they had a guest on, I forget his name, but he claimed that animals can sense when an earthquake will hit as the earth's magnetic field changes slightly due to the rock formation (something like that)...

He explained that before the Tsunami that hit recently, as well as an earthquake in India, many whales beached themselves.

Just yesterday I heard about several dolphins that are trapped in a shallow reef and can't escape (This is in the US somewhere).

He also mentioned that some people have Magnetide in their brain, right above the pineal gland (third-eye anyone?) and that can cause them headaches.

As of now, my head is killing me, and whether it's because of an uncoming earthquake, or something else, I don't know.

Coast to Coast is a very interesting show.

Sorry for the vague facts, but I can't even keep my eyes open now, so I'm not about to search the web...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar

As of now, my head is killing me, and whether it's because of an uncoming earthquake, or something else, I don't know.

Coast to Coast is a very interesting show.

Quintar,

I am with you man. I have had a massive headache that wouldn't go away for 2 days, hell I even took 3 Excedrin Migrane strength and that always does the trick, not this time. I still have a low grade one.

What's even more funny is my wife complained about having a headache and she never gets one.

And I just spoke with my brother and he said he has had a massive headache for about 2 days. Strange! Coincidence?

Anyone else having symptoms?

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
How could the UFO in Chicago play a major role when it happened in November of 2006?
According to the psychics, MORE about this will come out. Not everything is out.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
About the headaches.....

Definately noticed an upswing in the amount I have been getting lately. And not just headaches, I'm talking Migraines.......

I'm inclined to think that alot of this is connected with the large amounts of bird deaths lately..........

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar...people have Magnetide in their brain, right above the pineal gland...

Everyone has magnetite in their head. You were all, more than likely, suffering from sinus issues rather than some sort of earthquake sensory event.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
magnetite in their head. You were all, more than likely, suffering from sinus issues rather than some sort of earthquake sensory event.

Sinus! lol Mine are fine, in fact I am in great shape otherwise. No that is not the issue here, but good try Doc.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join