It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yogi Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've heard of himalayan mystics adept in yoga can bury their heads in sand and remain there for 3 days and still be alive. I've been doing yoga for a good portion of my life. So last summer I decided to test this. I'm posting this because I want to know if I'm going about this the right way or if anyone has any other theories to how this is done.

I decided to incorporate a new technique I developed called - Vast Breathing. In short it's tricking you're mind into thinking you're breathing. I assume it is dangerous. I did the technique to absorb the raw energy or whatever it may be. Suddenly (while under water) when I couldn't take it anymore I applied the tech. and my chest expanded along with feeling as though I just took me breath.

Does anyone know any other techniques like this? Or if I'm doing anything wrong/right?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is like the wierd Harry Houdini stuff you can obtain through obstinate Gnostic Techniques through "Tiraj" techniques such as Meditation's.

I used to do Object Concentration/Pratyahara in the Bath and attempt not to cause any watery ripples and try not to move for half an hour to an hour at a time.

I have had successful Telekinesis dreaming's but Prescience will obtain you Null Void Result's.

I am interested in your result's oh venerable student's of the Daath Regime's.

Deep Bellow's Chest Expansion - it is good to fight Asthma.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by blingblong]

join