It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Sounds like "schgoize schgoizat" do you speak Ukranian?

Video 46 What does she say right at the start 00:00 - 00:02?
Do you hear the "arse hole" at 00:24 ? is that her (sounding muffled) because she has her head down looking for the flashlight?

yes she speaks ukrainian and the words you posted are meaningless to her

These words are spoken by you not her.
Video 55 what do you say at 1:10 - 1:12 while gf says "I don't care"

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
if anyones still undecided about who is saying what

Listen to this audio and make a decsion as to wether it is him and his gf making up words and gibrish

media.putfile.com...

Clearly someone is pulling our legs

The last 30-40 secs is a cleaner comparison for 2 audios ,One of hii and his gf talking,one of the "being" talking

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Disgustipated]

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated

if anyones still undecided about who is saying what

Listen to this audio and make a decsion as to wether it is him and his gf making up words and gibrish

Clearly someone is pulling our legs

This is just a repeat of what you posted before. What do you mean "clearly someone is pulling our legs" what's changed? you have proved nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

yes we where both very tired and driving longer than we should have without sleep. I agree with you that perhaps there are parts of yourself that open up to this sort of event or make you a better target (for abduction?) when in this state of mind. The odd thing is , is that we both describe seeing the exact same thing, we even drew pictures that were identical showing the pose of the creatures and its position to the car. Dual mass hallucination... no idea, if so then an even more unusual physic occurrence is at play.

Yes it's not usual for the beings to show themselves to more than one person. Normally when they do it is when people are out journeying and staying in tight quarters where their spiritual selves are closely confined. Like when out camping and people sleep in the same small tents and stay up very late, or when they are driving late and some of them are asleep in the car.

There are staged events involving more than one witness. Like that time two cops Saw the abduction and the abductee was given an implant on her nose where it stuck out and could not be missed. but normally the beings wait until they are far from civilization before they manifest in front of more than one person.

Couples, close friends, families, siblings commonly experience the same phenomenon because their souls are so closely connected and they are at the same or similar frequencies of mind.

There's lots of cases where people see or meet a stranger when they are out late and they spend time talking to the stranger and learning a lot of things. Then the stranger leaves and the people ask other people if they saw the stranger too, and the people say "No. You simply sat there talking to yourself all night". I think this is because the other people were not at the same frequency of mind. But close companions often are.

But the beings maintain their mysterious state by scrambling the knowledge we have about them. They provide clues which lead in any and every direction so that in the end we don't know which way to go.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ProbedByGrays you are hilarious. I still see that you are sticking to your story that you "hang out with aliens." LMAO. If you are communicating with Aliens on such a regular basis then why don't you just show us something.......anything at all? You know why you don't? Because you CAN'T. There is nothing to show. You must lead a very sad life my friend. You're either extremely lonely, or have some actual real mental problems.

And as far as the Red Dot goes, you guys still haven't made any progress. Still a story about a red dot.

I went to military school in Roswell New Mexico for high school. I would have to fly back home to California for each holiday break. One time on a flight just leaving Albuquerque I watched a very strange red light seem to follow the plane, but at a very far distance on the horizon. I watched it move around for about 15 mins like no Airplane I had ever seen.

The point here is...did I ever tell anyone about this red light? NO. Why? Because that's all I can really say that it was, a RED LIGHT. Sure, I might have some inclination that it was an Alien UFO, but it's not like I can prove that whatsoever so what is even the point of talking about the Red Light? There are probably thousands of logical explanations for a "red light." Just like that youtube video that the original poster posted...it was obviously a laser pointer shining from a distance...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I was wondering when PBG was going to surface, here.

Hii, anything else you can post will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lex

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You must lead a very sad life my friend. You're either extremely lonely, or have some actual real mental problems.

perhaps he laughs at you for taking him seriously. In any event if he wants to believe that stuff what harm does it do? Why do you have to be such a jerk?

And as far as the Red Dot goes, you guys still haven't made any progress. Still a story about a red dot.

Please don't come back to this thread for 4 months, it's obviously not your thing

The point here is...did I ever tell anyone about this red light? NO. Why? Because that's all I can really say that it was, a RED LIGHT. Sure, I might have some inclination that it was an Alien UFO, but it's not like I can prove that whatsoever so what is even the point of talking about the Red Light? There are probably thousands of logical explanations for a "red light."

But you didn't have pictures and video that others would like to see. If you don't want to see the pictures or video, why are you here?

I swear I spoke to a ghost on the phone in 1988, Do I tell everyone?
No.
Why?
Because I have no evidence.
If I had a recording would I tell everyone?
Hell yes.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wig,

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe I'm the only one, but I dont think these pics with the increased red gamma whatever are important at all. Yea it looks kinda like a person... I think u can take any vague/smeared/dark picture and make out faces and shapes that look human like. I just dont think its a figure just a energy source of some sort. I think the glow along with film quality made it seem like a figure when it is just tricky light.

BTW its pretty obvious to me it is not a hoax attempt I have read every post up til this point and nothing makes me think this is someone trying to be funny

Looking forward to your return to that spot...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
I'm not even sure if you're talking to me, & I'm not sure what point you're making, please be specific.

No, I was talking to the poster above me, who said that the photos were nothing but blackness.

If you are adressing that post to Hiii98, he has already adressed the issue on page 2 (assuming you have default forum view), he says this about that picture

now that picture.... that might actually be of something.. That one really intrigues me. If i was out of the car or shooting out a OPEN window, then ... i think it possibly is an outline of the aliens form. From what i remember the alien itself was very skinny, short, and had oval head, that was larger than the body, but not too unusually large. It never communicated or made any noise. I think we could hear it walking at one point. Also i had a wireless motion detector with me that i put on the side of the road that would go off whenever the light got near us. Wireless IR motion decector... really scary when you know something is moving..and their is no wind. I would like to see more analysis of that picture. Awsome work so far!(emphasis added)

Here are the problems I have with the two photos. He was supposedly shooting the dot of light off to left and didn't even see the figure or light to the right, according to his own words. The post said the pictures were of the lights behind the car or off the side in the field.

1.In the original, unenhanced photos, the dot of light isn't even visible. The focus of the shot seems to be the close in light and the figure. Why post a picture that doesn't even show your ufo? Why does it seem that the picture was posted to make it look like the half-seen figure was the UFO?

2.He says the motion sensor went off whenever the light got near. Then he would have seen the "alien figure" when he took the shot! It was almost in the middle of the frame. The motion sensor would have gone off as soon as the light in the other photo got that close. But again, the photos are of "what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right".

3.The figure does NOT match his description of the alien. The head is in normal proportion to the body for a human, and definitely NOT larger than the body. And it appears a normally proportioned body as well to me, not "very skinny".

[edit on 1/3/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
This image, which is claimed to be "exactly what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right" does indeed show more than blackness. When you increase the Red Gamma Channel, you get this :

Indeed, but still, there is nothing discernable within this photo. We can imagine it being a figure, but that doesn't mean it is. Same with clouds, you can see whatever your eyes fill in. I could throw a duffle bag in a room and replicate this photo. By blackness, I meant the negative space, in which nothing was captured.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Freezer]

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Freezer]

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Here are the problems I have with the two photos. He was supposedly shooting the dot of light off to left and didn't even see the figure or light to the right, according to his own words. The post said the pictures were of the lights behind the car or off the side in the field.

I assume you are talking about the single pixel off to the extreme left, he has never said that was the object of his photo, he probably didn't even know it was there, I would assume that his attention was the main red glow on the right, which when we red shifted became a thing like that of a human torso and head.

1.In the original, unenhanced photos, the dot of light isn't even visible. The focus of the shot seems to be the close in light and the figure. Why post a picture that doesn't even show your ufo? Why does it seem that the picture was posted to make it look like the half-seen figure was the UFO?
The UFO was the half-seen figure, not the single pixle to the left. You're focusing your attention on the wrong object.

2.He says the motion sensor went off whenever the light got near. Then he would have seen the "alien figure" when he took the shot! It was almost in the middle of the frame. The motion sensor would have gone off as soon as the light in the other photo got that close. But again, the photos are of "what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right"

He did say he saw a figure of sorts. He also has never as far I know said that he took the photos whilst moving. He could have stopped and photo'd "what was behind the car" and "what was in the field"

3.The figure does NOT match his description of the alien. The head is in normal proportion to the body for a human, and definitely NOT larger than the body. And it appears a normally proportioned body as well to me, not "very skinny".

It appears to us like a human torso, and maybe it is supposed to and maybe not (as freezer says) it could be a coincidence. All we have is some weird photos, doesn't mean the OP is lying to us though does it. Assuming his story is 100% true, we don't know what technology they have, we don't know what forms they are able to take when they appear to us. We don't know how invisible they are to the naked eye, hence, we had to alter the picture to make it appear.

About the single pixel off to the left, that is present on all 3 pictures in EXACTLY the same pixel, which I would say is impossible if he was just snapping photos. So I don't think he knew it was there, I don't think he is telling us that is the intended target, and I DO think it is a camera glitch

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've been following this thread from it's birth and i think both sides should just calm down a bit. There isn't any need for the flaming going both ways. All it does is hinder those trying to find the truth, whether that truth be a hoax or reality.

Those that believe it is a hoax, feel satisfied with that knowledge and ignore the thread.

Those that believe it may be more than a hoax, accept the fact that not everyone agrees and continue your research regardless.

I'm still undecided. Just try to stay civil, if that is possible

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hiii_98

Also i want eveyone to know that i'm almost 100% sure this will happen again at the same spot.. I'll tell the rest of the story when i return. We took photos, tape recordings, temp readings, and video tape. (all which suck)

Is there anything else you left out? Anything you think not important but related to the evidence? I have a strange feeling that you are not telling us EVERYTHING. Please, you have every right to tell us no matter how ridiculous it sound.

Have you found your additional witness? Please do not go there alone with your gf again. You need extra hands and this maybe your last chance to get your evidence. Please consider this before going there again.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by EasternShadow]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have been "lurking" in this thread since Hiii started all this. Can I be postive he and his g/f saw an alien, of course not. I am sure they saw something and that something had an affect on them.

The voices on the audio sound like both of theirs. The voice that sounds like it speaking another language does sound like the g/fs. When people get that scared they say and do things they do not always remember and that in my opinion seems to be the case.

I do not feel they are trying to hoax anyone, what do they have to gain? Keep up with your posts Hiii on your return trip maybe you will catch something else.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

.............. as I think it will happen again......

..... My own personal thoughts where that these orb things were observers and they were watching us for some reason... ........... I also felt like whatever the objects where they could predict my thoughts or overheard our conversation. .

You know, as you had let your partner drive you were possibly the one closest to the sleep state and the one to open the portal first. So it's possible that it was your guardian doing it all. There's a lot of cases where people see the three orbs together and in one case they spun around a woman and made what looked like flames, and then she found she was in another dimension. Other people have been shown that they are held in place on the earth by three orbs. Also you saw a membrane so they were living beings or connected to something living like a cyborg or bionic type setup. The aliens have shown me how they create cyborgs. Living beings controlled by technology. Each human is held inside a membrane on another level and monitored by technology that links them to a cental computer. But that's getting off topic.

Also you instinctively knew that you would see the phenomenon again at the same spot. And the orbs knew what you were thinking. So your mind was linked to theirs just as guardian's minds are linked with their humans.

When I say 'guardians' I don't mean the old fashioned idea of guardian angels. That was just the way the aliens interacted with humans in the old days, and they still use that way with some people. But in this technological age we are getting more able to comprehend how the gods control things so we are being shown much more by our guardians.

One woman was driving a long distance with her young daughter and the daughter said "look mommy there's a spaceship". The mother was surprised because her daughter was too young to have ever heard of such things before.
She pulled the car into a side road and got out to watch the ufo. Then it came close and she went through the windscreen into the ship. She met aliens that changed form in front of her like astral beings. They told her she was one of them and they told her 'her real name'. They taught her to link her mind with the drive system of the ship which, looked like a giant crystal, and she was able to take it deep into space and back.
Then she passed back through the closed windscreen and found her daughter crying. When she reached for her daughter the girl screamed and said "Don't touch me. I know who you are and I hate you".

So you can see that the aliens knew the woman by name and showed her that their ship could be controlled by her own mind. So it's quite possible that it was her own guardian connected to her own mind who brought the ship to her at that time. And as she was pushed or dragged forwards through the screen it is possible that she was pushed out of her place by her guardian who then manifested in her place. and that could have been what the young girl in the back seat saw. Or she could have transformed into an alien. as the aliens did tell her she was on of them, and that is what the child may have seen.

The voice you recorded could have been one of the guardian beings inside the car. I haven't listened to it yet but if it sounds Chinese then that's interesting because the only alien DNA left after an encounter had rare Chinese characteristics. One of my own guardians has appeared as a chinese person and I was taken to tunnels to see aliens working with Chinese looking people many years ago. It could be they use such bodies to work at a certain level?

I have listened to part of your voice recordings and you both sound 100%
genuine.

I know it sounds crazy to link this stuff to paranormal accounts but it's all part of the same thing.

I can't offer any suggestions about what to do, except to beg you to leave your partner safe at home and don't place her in any danger at all. You could get your selves seriously harmed out there in the middle of nowhere.

PS. Also there was a man from England here a few months ago and he was filming orbs that came when he flashed his flashlight. Two of the orbs seemed threatening but then a big one came and transformed into a beautiful angel type thing and forced the other ones away. That's what guardians are like as well. They have two aggressive beings controlled by a higher more godly one, so the three make the triangle that holds the human in the membrane in the center on a parallel dimension.

Strange stuff I know. I wouldn't have believed a word of this if I hadn't met the aliens and learned how different they are from our conceptions of reality

Researchers have come to the conclusion that the alien phenomenon has always been with us changing form throughout the ages.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
PBG, once again, you provide ample evidence of your ability to derail a thread.
I applaud you...not.

Lex

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
PBG, once again, you provide ample evidence of your ability to derail a thread.
I applaud you...not.

Lex

It is his opinion, and he is entitled to it... not to say i agree with it.

To the OP i recommendweighing up all the opinions before you make any decisions regarding attempting contact with whatever you saw again... that is if you aren't hoaxing... i'm still not sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Dont know if you noticed, but I put out a call to all alien/ufo ATS'ers in another thread to come check out the location. I hope someone takes you up on it.

Also, If you get this before you leave. . if you see the light again, turn the camera light ON so we can see your car in relationship to the light. . if only for a moment so we can get some perspective for distance.

Much props for leaving your number. I truely believe you have seen something. What that is, we are still not sure. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Where are the stars in these videos?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join