It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
could someone forward this thread to him? I'll leave my number. I'm not looking for publicity and its not why i am posting this. I'm only interested in the truth and trying to validate it to both myself and others. I mean if something like this really does existt i believe it is our RIGHT to know tht=e truth and I would do everything in my power to prove it if i could. I just wish my video was more convincing, light was the real problem we had at the time. Luckily i was prepared and had enough guts to try to investigate something that could seriously tramatize if not kill us both. I was just trying to lay the facts or what i percieved as the facts in this thread. My own personal thoughts where that these orb things were observers and they were watching us for some reason... i think we were too close to something we shouldnt be seeing or near. Also i forgot to mention that we found a car on the side of the road after going back to the same spot to investigate. What was seriously odd was when we stopped to ask the driver if he saw the lights too, there was no one in the car. The doors where open and no one was in the car. 1/2 hour to hour later both the car and driver were gone. Odd coincidence of a man peeing somewhere? who knows.. I also felt like whatever the objects where they could predict my thoughts or overheard our conversation. At one point in james bond style i slammed on the brakes and whiped the car around to put my high beams on the object following us, only to see it vanish. At one point we had three objects in front of us, i saw what looked like a brown shell or eye which covered it before vanishing. Like how a eyelid would cover an eye, this brown shutter wrapped around the object before winking out of view. When i actually saw the creature it seemed like it was curiously looking at us and non threatening. It also did not strike me as being super intelligent, but also felt more animal than human in nature (i guess hence the word alien). This part of our trip was definatly alot more exciting than Vegas itself has been, although we take a helicopter tour of the city here in a hour (maybe we will see something haha). Thanks for giving me credit for exposing my humility on this to the world.

To the other poster this did NOT happen anywhere near area 51, this happened in eastern utah in the mountains off the highway. We are leaving for the AlieInn tommorow and hope to share our story there. Also i do not feel like i am choosen or anything, i just happened to be aware of this topic and was in the right place at the right time wiith the right equiptment on hand.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The only reason Im not on board with you about this being a hoax is his insistance to meet with one of us to experience it too. AND he is willing to give out his phone number. A hoaxer most likely wouldnt go that far. I was a bit skeptical after last night, but am sensing that there might be something real here.

What I dont get is in the original tripod video he manages to get the light centralized, and it doesnt move. However the other videos its moving around. . constantly. Not to mention that I'd like to see video/pic of the alien he claims to have materialized from it. Says it looks like my avatar. I myself have seen something that looks like my avatar, saw it through Alien Agenda's stream method, but wrote it off as a form of self hypnosis. My variation of what I saw vs my avatar is exactly what he claims his variation was. The eyes were a tad different. Strange. . .

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I thought eaglewingz debunked this in the first page, or did i get the wrong impression? If this hasn't been debunked, it is quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well atm I think something strange did happen. Don't know what but I would love to find out.

And the car was empty then gone? Wierd imo.

I don't feel right talking about this tbh. I got the music on but I feel like there is someone else here watching me

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
could someone forward this thread to him? I'll leave my number. I'm not looking for publicity and its not why i am posting this. I'm only interested in the truth and trying to validate it to both myself and others.

Well my friend, unfortunately you are going to have to be the one to explain this to him. Why not shoot him an email with the link to the site, with your phone number, explain to him you dont want publicity. . and that you are at a loss for what to do next, and it seems like something he'd be interested in. If you really want to find out what this is, or expose it. . you need to take the next step yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i will do it now, i doubt he will care, but i will email him now.

also to the other poster who asked about a picture i think a member here analyzed one of our pictures and enhanced it with photoshop to show other details.

Here is what he came up with.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
also whats your impression of the "2-9 2-9" comment and the odd voice speaking another language. My g/f is interested in your opinions and we are not offended by a mundane realistic explination as we have none of our own at the moment. We do not claim to have a supernatural explaination when a rational one might suffice. It is odd however... and we were lucky to have the audio recording during the actual event even though video was not (keep in mind we had no lights, it was pitch black, and the creatu

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is also NOT our video but this is exactly what we saw at one point.

youtube.com...

three glowing red orbs with a red membrane like glow around the center. Three of them together alost exacly like this video. Strange

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I listened and it seemed to me she was saying 2:09...as in, she was checking the time. Just stuttering a bit from, I assume, a bit of distraction.

Still intrigued.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
it makes sense we started this at 1:42 am. I remember because i told her to watch the time as i remember reading abductions usually cause missing time, so i wanted to always be aware of the time. Yes perhaps a bit of a distraction, thanks for your input!

She disagrees as she believes she would not say the time in this fashion, but it is healthy to get a third persons perspective on the audio.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Okay, maybe someone here can help me connect the dots with our friend hiii. He started this thread a while back, and find it quite the coincidence that he claims the same type of thing (hearing random numbers) happened while filming the ufo/alien.

Look for yourself. . . hmmm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes i did have the strange phone calls with the numbers being read. I thought this was somehow related to what happened recently. About a week before we left i got another phone calls with the numbers being read with a automatic robot voice. Thats exactly why i found her saying 2-9 strange... make sense? lol it doesnt to me!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Numbers as in codes? they could be trying to comunicate.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm.

So?

A guy can't have two experiences.
Not an automatic bunk determiner if ya ask me. I read a bit of the other thread and didn't see anything to make me cry fraud on this one.

Cuhail

PS, it took me a while to formulate my thoughts so my post is kinda past effectiveness.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Cuhail]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
it could mean something on a very subconscious level. Or maybe the topic is offtrack. When dealing with anything paranormal one needs to look at things through a "alien" perspective perhaps?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm hearing what some call electronic voice phenomena in these video's. I've been an evp recorder for 12 years now and I recognize it when I hear it plus I also get that phenomena showing up in any video's I record.
Just throwing in my .02 worth.

That that it's on there only confirms for me that these video's are legit.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't EVP associated with ghosts?...

I think you just created a major twist in this story that i didn't expect

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't EVP associated with ghosts?...

I think you just created a major twist in this story that i didn't expect

Let me correct you ... evp is not just ghosts.
A lot of evp recorders in the past and the present are in contact with beings who claim to exist and come from other area's outside of our dimension. One only needs to do casual search on this subject and they will find an abundant amt. of information on this subject.

I've gotten movies of strange lights in the sky too where I get those voices coming in also as are in these video's.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
sorry dbl post...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
all part of the same phenomona in my opinion.

youtube.com...

Look the poster claims to have captured a red orb / ghost. Yet this is almost the same thing we saw right before it materialized into the alien.
I personaly think the two are connected. BTW the alien was semi transparent when it took form, but it was no casper in bed sheets..

btw that video i posted is not one we took, just one for reference making a possible connection between ghosts/ufo. My own interest in ghosts was formed because i thought it would be easier to capture evidence of a ghost than a alien, that is why i brought a tape recorder and gauss meter. (the gauss meter when CRAZY when i brought it outside of the car). Also i shown a lazer light at the light and a odd thing happened. When it shot it at the ground in front of the light it dissapeared as if it became invisible. When i would move it to another spot on the ground away from the red spark like light it would be at the normal location where i pointed it. I forgot to look for a temperature reading (the meter was screwed up from what i remembered and showed -9 degrees celcius

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join