It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I read the whole thread to the 16th page. I am using Photoshop for work, so I can tell I am an expert in it. I have much experience in ufology, since i work for the IIA in Bulgaria and on other phenomena related projects.

I believed the story until we got to the implants. But i look further to analyze it and prove myself wrong. I won't talk about the implants or possible abduct encounters, more interesting for me is the beginning.

1. Strange EXIF information

Let's look on the date: 2011-01-13 T23:57:05+02:00
How comes, the date isn't exactly right including the time, but it's in an
interesting time period? Can you please send me all unedited pictures so i can analyze the time frame? Please provide me also with the model of your cam etc.

2. picture of your girlfriend in red - i didn't hear any explanation about where does the red light come from? Where was this picture exactly taken? In the car? Outside of it? What car do you drive? What color, what year?

How old is your daughter? Please tell me the exact date the event happened. How long have you been interested in Ufology?

Please answer to all the questions and provide me with the material i asked for, everything has it's purpose for my investigation about the story.

PS: I enhanced the first image (the only one with EXIF information) with some better filters, because enhancing colors brings us to nowhere. This is what I got so far. It's something in a whole new bit of direction.

compared to the original:

[edit on 10/8/07 by absente]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, I care about details so I started to examine the first picture further. I saw many versions in the thread, but I am concentrating more on the so called "head" of the "thing", witch seems is nothing more than a male, human head.

Please take a look at the picture I provided you with. I first enhanced the contrast and the color, then zoomed in and enhanced the curves a little bit.

On the left side, we have the original part of the head, on the right side, with enhanced curves. The picture shows a male head, photographed from an 45 - 65 degree angle.

P1: Left ear
P2: Both lips, mouth a little open like saying the letter "D"
P3: Left skull, the angle is exactly like a human skull.
P4: Nose
P5: Chin
P6: Eyes

Feel free to look at human skulls and decide by yourself. Nothing on that picture has been altered or added. If this is really the picture that "...a picture of exactly what we saw behind the car..." , then it proves that this whole thread is a hoax.

I am an open minded person, feel free to prove me wrong

George

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When you say you were not into UFO's, did you mean that as in you had no personnel interest in them or that you believed UFO's/Aliens were non existent?

I definatly had a interest in ufos, but yes i did not believe that aliens existed, the lock ness, or ghosts. I'm still not sure if aliens exist as that night seems all hazy to me when i recall it, and whatever i saw was not exactly crystal clear (as it was translucent).

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

then it proves that this whole thread is a hoax.

WRONG, that is likely me, FOCUS on the LIGHT NOT ME. Send me your email over u2u and i will send you the pictures and videos. I dont know why everyone likes to focus on the obvious stuff, probably to be the first to say HEY GUYS ITS OK, ITS ALL A HOAX AND I PROVED IT.

bs... that probably is me, its the LIGHT that we are concerned about in the lower right corner. Please review all the photos/video and then arrive at a conclusion. Get a broader view of what really went on that night.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
btw that picture of the head definatly looks like me, no doubts or skepticism here regarding that.

also i never said i DO have an implant, however i did claim i DO have an unusual metal object in my arm that i have no idea what it is. Could it be a metal beebee from being shot at as a kid? Possibly, could it be a implant from zetia reticuli? Possibly. I have no clue. Just thought i would share, sorry.

i131.photobucket.com...

also thsi one screams hoax but...... i never did share this picture. I was on my girlfriends phone when i downloaded all the pictures from her camera phone.... She said it was unrelated to the event. I'm NOT claiming this was an alien...but she never did explain what it was a picture of and it was in the same series as the other pictures.

Listen i'm ONLY sharing this because i've held onto it for so long and was worried it would be too sensationalistic as I dont know the history behind nor did I take this picture.

Here it is

i131.photobucket.com...

whats even stranger is that that is EXACTLY what i saw that night...

does look somewhat similiar to what i drew actually

i131.photobucket.com...

Wig

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente
Well, I care about details so I started to examine the first picture further. I saw many versions in the thread, but I am concentrating more on the so called "head" of the "thing", witch seems is nothing more than a male, human head.

Dude, all of that was dealt with on the 1st and 2nd page of the thread.

Hiii_98

Can I see your implant please? photo..

[edit on 10/8/2007 by Wig]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i'm not claiming its an implant, i wouldnt know for sure unless i remove it as the doctor said he would throw it away. I'm sure its something else... but it is weird. I can take a photo if you want of of the area and pinch it. Also i've had this since i was about 12 (i'm 31 now) so it did NOT happen that night and i dont ever remember being "abducted" by anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Wig

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think you should cut it out yourself, it's fairly easy to do, get some surgical tape stitches to hold the wound together when you're finished. some surgical alcohol and some clean bandage.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hmmm i'm thinking about it....just terrified about what if its NOT a metal object and some sort of muscular or "ganglian" (sp?) like thing? I have a bad back and a surplus of pain pills if i ever need them.. but this really freaks me out. As a kid i tried to cut it out (without success). Wonder if i could cut it then pinch it out? I'm by no means a surgeon and afraid of other complications if i was to dig in there... Plus the doctor himself was worried about infection. I wonder if i could bribe the doctor if he "HAS TO DESPOSE OF IT" well....would he despose of a 50 or 100 dollar bill??

also did you guys see the supposed alien photo? I expected some excitement or cries of hoax (my ex took it). Seems to be a pretty close up shot.

i131.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In regard to the " thing" in your arm. I saw a show once about a Dr. that has removed many of these from people... you might ask around. He is on the level and will tell you exactly what it is....

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah dr. Roger Lier i am familiar with him

www.alienscalpel.com...

Wonder if it wouldnt hurt to maybe send him an email or a call if he takes them. I really dont want to sound like i'm special or was abducted, just its something strange and fun to show at a party.

I'd also like to keep the thread on track as i dont think this relates to what happened that night as we witnessed two other cars pulled over on the side of the road with NO ONE inside, and then experienced a very odd senation of LEAVING IMMEDIATLY. Hard to describe but it was very strange...this happened right after we first witnessed the firefly like red orb following us.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
also did you guys see the supposed alien photo? I expected some excitement or cries of hoax (my ex took it). Seems to be a pretty close up shot.

i131.photobucket.com...

hey guys this is my first post
i see your supposed alien foto and...well see it by yourseft, the foto react almos to every filter in photoshop but here is the most clearly one:

Dark Stokes Photoshop filter
i192.photobucket.com...

color correction only:
i192.photobucket.com...

dude if your are telling the true...wow. but for me is hard to belive this. especially after the last foto

sorry the english i am a spanish speaker...jejeje or something like that

[edit on 10-8-2007 by RedLoto]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by RedLoto]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

dude if your are telling the true...wow. but for me is hard to belive this. especially after the last foto

thats why i didnt want to share it...

I am going to end this thread for now. Maybe something interesting will happen again when i return to skinwalker ranch next week, or far off in the future. Until then, obviously as hard as i tried, I failed to come up with any conclusive proof despite it happening in front of me. Sorry i couldnt document the case better, i really tried.

Wig

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think that's a very sensible thing to do, the thread is going nowhere, you saw what you saw, we can only see some dark photos.

And the last photo...sorry to say screams fakery, looks like a photo of some sort of playing card.

It won't be a ganglion they occur in the bone joints, but it might be a bit of hard muscle, or lardened liquid inside a bubble in yout muscle. Whatever it is it's not going to be the end of the world if you snip it out. And yeah I would make a small cut and then squeeze it through the cut.

Here's an idea, go on holiday to Mexico and ask a doctor there to do it. They won't have such health and safety rules.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i finally had the guts today to have the object in my arm removed... Pretty interesting results. The doctor was shocked what he found.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
apparently its made of what he thought was bone, with a black line (wire in the middle).. he found that highly unusual. Plus i kept the object.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
apparently its made of what he thought was bone, with a black line (wire in the middle).. he found that highly unusual. Plus i kept the object.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Really interesting Read, I am interested in hearing more from you on your next trip.

Can you take any pictures of that thing that was stuck in your arm?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Great!

I agree with Soliex, can you show us more photos of that thing?

Or even better, can you use a scanner to instead of a camera? Scanners are very good at showing small objects with great definition.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join