It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok, here goes my thoughts on this whole shemozzle. And before I get into MY explanation for it, let me just repeat a phrase that can go along with this that has alot to do with it - Sometimes the best way to hide is to hide in plain sight. What I am getting at is sometimes the best way to do something is to do it in the open. If that makes sense.

Now, from what I have read in this post, all the answers seem to be right in front of us (and refer to the comment i made above about hiding in plain sight).

Firstly, you say it was a red orb following you roughly 60 feet behind you. AND you also state you had all this gear with you, INCLUDING a Laser Gun/Pointer. Now to me, the simple answer is you could have been using this when you took the photo's. But that's is just my guess.

Next, you state that your g/f speaks Russian, Ukrainian, German and English. Now, having dealt with many (and by many I mean thousands) of Russians and Ukrainians with through work, and ALOT of them have told me that Russian/Ukrainian is effectively the same language except for a few "slang" words. The point I am trying to make is that you wouldn't make such a simple mistake if all this were true. And you also claim that there seems to be a foreign language you found on one of the videos. AND YOU STATE THAT YOUR G/F IS A FOREIGNER!!!!! Now unless you speak the languages yourself, who is to know thats its not just your missus speaking???? And, you say that the words make no sense to her. As I have also stated, in many languages, you can still speak the same language, but in different regions you make have a different saying for the same word. I know that happens alot here in Australia, plus in many regions around the world (especially the Ukraine/Russia regions, which I have been told about by the many Russians/Ukrainians I have dealt with).

Moving along, you say that you broke up with your g/f because your dad started making jokes at your expense, and she did also because she was trying to "fit in". To me, it is quite convenient that your g/f is not around any more, so if someone decides to ring you to verify things, she is not there to verify it. I don't mean so sound harsh dude, but I am just trying to go through things logically.

Lastly, every time someone brings something new to the conversation, you 'conveniently' add it into what happened. For everyone out there, go through the topic and have a good look at his responses. You will find what I am talking about.

To me, it seems like you need the attention dude. Even though you claim you don't, to me, you have left clues to it. You say your dad is always making jokes at your expense. And I understand that this would hurt you. Sure, I crack the #s when people continually have a go at me, and what I am getting at is that you feel hurt by the rejection of your father, so you are trying to find acceptance elsewhere.

Now before everyone starts having a go at me for being a hater, or trying to bring this guy down, let me just say that I have been into UFO's for about 20 years now (and yes, it means that i got into them when I was about 5 years old), and I can tell you now, when proof finally comes out, I will DEFINATELY be one of the first in line to say "HAHAHA I FKN TOLD YOU SO!!! I TOLD YOU THEY EXIST!!!!". All I am trying to do is look at this objectively, because I am sick to death of the hoaxers/fakers out there bringing our reputation down and making us look like fools. Because as I said, I hope to god soon enough we will get some definitive proof of Aliens/UFO's, but I'm sick of us people that believe in them being made to look like fools.

Oh and just to pre-empt the "this guy is new he is a disinfo/government hater" people, no, no I'm not. For 3 simple reasons. 1. As I stated, I have believed in this subject for close to 20 years. 2. I have better things to do than bag people and prove them wrong and 3. I have been coming here for 6 years, but only just joined now.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
^^^^ And thats my 2 cents. I know its a long post, but sorry, that's just what I thought.

Criticism's are welcome, and feel free to post your's thought's on what I have posted. As I said, my above post is just how I have read into the situation. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, or call this guy a liar, but it seems to me to be a little too inconsistent with things, and how it is convenient that certain things happened when he just "happens" to have all this gear with him, yet he doesn't get a single clear image.

Anyways, back to trawling the forums!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
thats a totally unfair post. I dont have the answers to everything and i'm not hoaxing anything. YES i did bring the gear with me because as i stated i planned to visit area 51 and i recently purchased all of this gear prior to the trip. YES it was convient to tell you the truth and i felt extremely fortunate to have it at the time this occured. Why dont i have a single clear pictures? Thats a bs statement my friend. I am not a camera crew nor did i bring proper lighting. We are talking 3am in the middle of the highway with some piece of crap camera i had and no tripod. I have since purchased an extremely expensive camera with a tripod that does night vision and infrared. I also bought a thermal scope... Yes this event did change my life and i honestly did everything in my power to bring any proof i could. I dont think you quite understand, whatever we saw that night did not hop in the car and pose for a picture, or even run across my headlights and pose. It was EXTREMELY elusive and semi transparent. I guess you'll just say thats convient as well huh? I am only conveying what i saw and how i saw it and providing every shred of proof that i could possibly collect with the limited yes bountiful supplies i had with me at the time. Also nice analysis on the father/son relationship their might be some truth there although i am not seeking false attention here. I dont know how many times i got to say it this was NOT an intention hoax, i am not trying to convince people one way or another I'm simply telling the story of what happened to me and how we precieved it and captured evidence of it. If its my cars taillights and a lazer light then so be it, i accept that, but i am not here to lie to anyone and i'm only after the truth myself NO MATTER WHERE THAT LEADS...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I had a ship land 100 feet away from me, and also am in contact with ET's all the time...
They install implants and tiny earphone devices in certain people...
You will notice all the new towers with triangle panels on top... This is how they do their business now... It's kinda like an internal shock collar... It also goes the other way with Tantric like pleasure stuff... If you want more intel, Whitley Streiber's books on the topic help too.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
nothing was installed in me and no communication was ever initated by "it". I do however have a metal beebee like object in my left tricep that i have no idea where it came from. I've had that for a long time prior to this event and was going to have it extracted when i visit my doc next.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
thats a totally unfair post. I dont have the answers to everything and i'm not hoaxing anything. YES i did bring the gear with me because as i stated i planned to visit area 51 and i recently purchased all of this gear prior to the trip. YES it was convient to tell you the truth and i felt extremely fortunate to have it at the time this occured. Why dont i have a single clear pictures? Thats a bs statement my friend. I am not a camera crew nor did i bring proper lighting. We are talking 3am in the middle of the highway with some piece of crap camera i had and no tripod. I have since purchased an extremely expensive camera with a tripod that does night vision and infrared. I also bought a thermal scope... Yes this event did change my life and i honestly did everything in my power to bring any proof i could. I dont think you quite understand, whatever we saw that night did not hop in the car and pose for a picture, or even run across my headlights and pose. It was EXTREMELY elusive and semi transparent. I guess you'll just say thats convient as well huh? I am only conveying what i saw and how i saw it and providing every shred of proof that i could possibly collect with the limited yes bountiful supplies i had with me at the time. Also nice analysis on the father/son relationship their might be some truth there although i am not seeking false attention here. I dont know how many times i got to say it this was NOT an intention hoax, i am not trying to convince people one way or another I'm simply telling the story of what happened to me and how we precieved it and captured evidence of it. If its my cars taillights and a lazer light then so be it, i accept that, but i am not here to lie to anyone and i'm only after the truth myself NO MATTER WHERE THAT LEADS...

Woah, ease up there big fella. I wasn't having a go at you. Sorry if it came off that way. All I'm trying to do is look at the alternatives. Guess that's just the nerdy science lover in me.

All I was trying to do was go through all the other possibilities, before saying "This is the definite answer!!!!". As any good Scientist will tell you (and there is no way in hell I'm claiming to be one, I just love the subject!), before you can have a definite answer, you need to test ALL the possible Hypotheses. And even then, it still has to be checked and rechecked before the answer becomes fact, or conclusive.

Oh and as for the Hoaxer comment I made at the bottom of my post, it wasn't directed at you dude, it was a comment towards all the idiots like Ray Santilli (spelling?) et al that have hoaxed things in the past.

Sorry again if it seemed like I was having a go at you hey. Was just throwing some thoughts out there.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weapon X
Sorry again if it seemed like I was having a go at you hey. Was just throwing some thoughts out there.

It did come off as a wee bit more than "throwing out some thoughts"..

Anyway. Interesting thread.
Are the images uploaded to photobucket altered in any way before dumping them off the camera? What kind of compression/file format are the movies saved in, also, could you upload them straight of the memory card to a filedump site if I provided one so one could look into them (same goes for the pictures). As it is now, in Flash Video Format, it is hard to do anything much with. How big are the files all together, all the material captured during this event?

Its good that you bought a camera with nightvision.
Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

this gets even weirder. Ok after listening to this very first video (which we recorded right when the supposed alien appeared) i was shocked to listen to the audio. Now after i post this i'm 99% sure everyone will think i'm lying. The voice on this video is neither mine nor my girlfriends. The video shows nothing but we might have been video taping outside of the car. if you listen you can hear my voice faint in the background and what sounds like someone speaking chineese with a pen in their mouth. If this is a recognizable language let us know. If there is even a 1% chance we recorded an alien conversation...well it might be the first on the net ever It kinda sounds like me or her is saying "uh uh, i can see $hit"... but the rest sounds chineese or some foriegn language. I'm sure i'll lose all credability by posting this, but it is interesting and maybe means something to someone as we CANNOT identify the voice or the language. I'm going through the rest now

2 other side notes, my g/f is a foreigner who speaks russian, ukrainian, german and english, she cannot recognize the language. Also at the time of the recording we did NOT hear any voices other than our own.

s131.photobucket.com...¤t=ASF_0030.flv

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

Please, come off it. This video did it for me. There is a black screen, and the sound of your girlfriend, who is filming, saying "I can't see sh*t", to which you reply something inaudible. Then she speaks again. It sounds EXACTLY like your girlfriend's voice from the previous video, except that she has a pen in her mouth.

Personally I think the figure that was shown in one of the photos (which incidently looks to be wearing a heavy jacket, as is your g/f) is someone with a red flashlight, the sort that don't interfere with night vision (we have one one he boat). This also ties in with the video where she's yelling at you, you ask her to give you the flashlight, then you see the cuff of her jacket, which is illuminated in a reddy/orange light, he same light illuminating your girlfriend in the later photo, which you never posted. Sorry, but that's how I see it. I hope I'm wrong.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hill, I have that same bb deal behind my right ear...
that is how they keep track of us...I wouldn't remove it or they might put even more implants in you. If you goto Youtube, there is a documentary on implants with Whitley Streiber where they take out one...
I would feel honored that they care about you...
Be warned, you mayy not want to know more about them, as it can be very torturous...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If all of this seemed nonthreatening, no worries. It's just cool unless you get
_____
(_____)
|A|
|B|
|D|
|U|
|C|
|T|
|E|
|D|
__|!!|__

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
I would feel honored that they care about you...

In the same way that tagged cattle should be honoured that we care about them?

I think I would take my chances and have the implant removed, but hey that's just my view.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No problem friend, i see where you are coming from now, and do appreciate your comments and observations

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Are the images uploaded to photobucket altered in any way before dumping them off the camera?

no none of them are altered in anyway. I made a picture at the end to help clarify what i saw. Also i still have all the origionals and would be more than happy to upload them to you. Please private message me.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think having the object removed would do alot for me. The doctor did say it was interesting and seemed foreign but laughingly told me it is definatly not a alien implant (oddly he said those are left in your upper nasal cavity). Sorry to get off track here guys and I'm not claiming to have a implant...just some weird bb like object in my left arm. He also told me that i could NOT have the object once he removed it, said it will likely be biological and cause disease...ect...bs. Thats why i didnt get it removed, i really want to take whatever nasty thing comes out of me, dissect (sp?) and be 100% sure i'm not crazy. Also been curious all my life and i dont want to see whatever it is just thrown into the trash. Hell i told him its my body why cant i keep my own parts?

Anyhow i was so inspired by that event 5 months or so ago that i'm going to be leaving to "skinwalker ranch" here in a week and a half and camping out for several days. *Might have permission to actually be on the property. Interestingly the coordinates of the ranch line up almost perfectly horizontally with were this entire incident occured.... I really think something very strange is happening in that region of Utah.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All I can say is wow, what are the chances of going to area 51 looking for UFO''s and sure enough, finding one lol.

I believe you saw what you wanted to see, or fabricated what you wanted to see. Just like the fools who post pictures of UFO's they see "all the time".

The fact that a post like this has so many pages hurts my brain.

When I was a teenager my friends and I would go out boozin' and cruisin' to the haunted covered bridge. Damn near every time we went there we were phys'k up enough to convince ourselves we saw something spooky and freak ourselves out, lol. Oh the good 'ol days. But since then I have grown up and realized if your looking for something as elusive as ghosts or ufos it's a one in a billion chance you'll find them. Kind of like love, you only find it when your not really looking perhaps.

*boozin' and cruisin' is just a saying, we didn't didn't go our drinking and driving so settle down. We did out drinking both before and after we did the driving.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Sometimes the best way to hide is to hide in plain sight. What I am getting at is sometimes the best way to do something is to do it in the open. If that makes sense.

Could not agree more.

I`m not going to say the OP is lying or that he is telling the truth, he is the only one that knows for sure, but this story is precisely the kind that people that are not into UFO`s would love to bring up to make us all look like fools.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

All I can say is wow, what are the chances of going to area 51 looking for UFO''s and sure enough, finding one lol.

i see unfortunately you did not take the time to actually read the thread. I NEVER saw a ufo or alien or anything while at area 51. Psyked up? I was driving on some remote highway in Utah at 2 am and ufo's were the absolute last thing on our minds. Actually reaching Vegas in one piece and getting settled in before new years much a much larger priority. Actually read the thread before you comment please.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
"not into ufos"???

This event had such a profound effect on me that once i returned home i joined MUFON. Yes now i would consider myself the polar opposite of someone "not into ufos"

Wig

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Have you put up a picture of your arm with the foriegn object? Can you cut it out yourself? If it is on the surface it would be easy enough to do. Ask a friend to help. just have some clean fresh bandages ready with some medical alcohol from a chemist shop. (drug store). You will need a sharp knife like a box knife (I got that name from 9/11).

It could just be a ganglion or fatty tissue.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

"not into ufos"???

This event had such a profound effect on me that once i returned home i joined MUFON. Yes now i would consider myself the polar opposite of someone "not into ufos"

When you say you were not into UFO's, did you mean that as in you had no personnel interest in them or that you believed UFO's/Aliens were non existent?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join