It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks Dallas
I know i'll never get to the bottom of this...but damn it, i'll try! Just need to make connections and put the puzzel together, and i'm trying to do that here. Also i'm going to listen to hour 4 of the coast to coast interview here in a few minutes... i hope its worth it

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Uha, sometimes things are not what they used to be or now seem to be --don't you know. CTC, however, will live on

Dallas

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
pretty cryptic and vague message there Dallas, sorry i dont follow.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

but how MANY is the real question
lol way way way too many to count. Not become i'm a homicidal maniac or a horrible person... for whatever reason I am the one who breaks it off in favor of my "isolation" and individuality.

OKAY. STOP.

ME TOO. NOW. Ask a million other "crazy guys" who have UFO videos that everybody laughs at and makes fun of. Do you REALLY think the ANGER you restrained when you saw Randy Quaid getting made fun of in the diner in the movie "Independence Day" was a "coincidence"? I quote that word, because I think it should be REMOVED from the language completely and is NOTHING MORE than a product of the deception that's been levelled upon humanity.

Again... ask this question: WHAT IF?

I keep feeling like i'm losing that when i with some of these women. I'm not casanova, but i do date about 5-6 women a year for the past 10 years, i hate this about myself, and really want to settle down like all my friends.

OKAY. STOP.

ME TOO. I went throught the SAME THING. I felt GUILTY... like I was hurting people... REAL PEOPLE... Did you ever stop to consider the SCI FI prospect of having been manipulated on THAT point as well? Would that NOT fall in line with GENETIC TAMPERING? Inducing "horny" to get the SPERM passed on? HMMMMMMM....

Now THAT would be WAY TOO XFILES for reality, right? Because then it wouldn't be FUN anymore would it? THEN you couldn't just go to ATS check it out... and LEAVE IT AT THE BOARDS. You'd have to bring it with you AFTER ATS is OFF. uht oh... yikes. mommy.

In a strange way we sort of did break up about some of this. My parents came over one night and i was showing the videos and pictures to them. I was DEAD serious about what happened. My dad was cracking jokes and making fun of everything... and she likely trying to get on his good side started cracking jokes too. This REALLY set me off and hurt me that something so serious would be a joke to her.

OKAY. STOP.

Why HURT? Have you REALLY considered that? Is it because the LAUGHED, or is it even MUCH MORE SERIOUS than THAT? Could it be that you felt this way b/c they are telling you the CRIME did NOT occur?? Have you ever read up on the reaction of girls, having been victim of sexual assault, who are NOT believed once they come clean about what happened?

I bet you find that the PAIN portion of that evaluation is EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR OWN. uht oh.... MORE serious crap about a "warm fuzzy feeling"??? naaaaahhhhh .... can't be..... right? WELL... GO. Check it out. DONT BELIEVE ME. Go see for yourself.

It was really important that i could try to convince my skeptical father about what happened to us and how serious it was at the time, and she encouraged his goofy demeanor. ALthough this was not the core incident nor any true grounds for a break up of a engagement (the only girl i've ever been engaged to and i'm 30 now) it did possibly lay the groundwork for me.

Now WHY do you suppose it was soooooo important for YOU, the "child" in this case, to relate this information to your DAD, the "protector" in this case... Wasn't your Dad the fiercest thing on the planet when you were a little kid? MINE TOO! So WHY did you feel such a NEED to get understanding from the PROTECTOR OF YOUR FAMILY? Do you see what I am getting at here? LOOK DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE.

Some things in life arnt a joke to me, especially when it comes to spritual beliefs, or scary events in people's lives, medical problems, or problems with the law. She seems to laugh at events that make me want to cry. Sorry to get so personal and i'd like to stay on topic here and answer the last ATS'ers post, but before i do,

And I will tell YOU and everyone else NOT to blame HER b/c SHE is probably subject to the SAME "relationship self destruct" program, which, by the way, ISOLATES BOTH PARTIES and makes each of them individually vulnerable. You know... BREAK UP SEX. Its' on a college campus near you.... yikes. And I was JUST A KID HAVING FUN. hmmmm.....

I bet I can make ANOTHER prediction about YOU ALL... LOL... I bet your shades are drawn... ALWAYS. Right? *evilgrin*

yes i do prefer the window shades closed, and even as a small child i always have. Blankets over the windows whatever... as i've gotten older and now into remodeling houses that i sell, i have to try my hardest to avoid this distasteful habit in favor of more appealing window coverings and light exposure techniques in my homes.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by hiii_98]

And I can KEEP telling people stuff like THAT all day long. WHY? Because I am a "prophet"? Or because I am "pychic"? NO. It's because we've got SOLID EVIDENCE THAT PEOPLE NEED TO START REVIEWING. PERIOD.

Folks, this is a RACE. And whether you know it or not... you're all on MY team, and I on YOUR OWN. WE are ALL one family. Whether you want to admit it NOW or later... You know in your heart of hearts the truth in that statement...and THAT is from RACE/GENETIC MEMORY not something you were misinformed of in your "covert mass disinformation" education... and YES THAT IS A FACT. Go talk to Alex Jones. HE will explain the REAL objectives of our public education system and how it is NOT FAILING BY ITS DESIGN. IT"S DOING JUST WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO... DUMB YOU DOWN. Congrats... feel less intellectual for realizing we all get taken for a ride all the way back in first grade? And right through college graduation?

NICE.

SPout.

[edit on 24/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Is anyone ever going to address why someone was saying I CAN"T SEE SH*T two times in a row on the video, in a chinese accent?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
what i would do is if u have a watch i would start the stopwatch at the faintest sigh of alien contact

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have fixed that photo ( of the "Alein" ) and now u can see more of the face then before and i infereded it and now its gray but u can see alot more!!!!!

i167.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks like no alien that I've ever seen. Well, not an alien from off this planet anyway. It looks more related to something found on terra-firma to me. Just hazarding a guess here though. I've been wrong before.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
okay, to me the 'object' in the pictures: i131.photobucket.com...
and
i131.photobucket.com...
resemble very blurry/ out of focus tail lights of an suv possibly an older ford explorer taken in very dark conditions, now i'm not exactally a skeptic, but calling the subject in these pictures anything extra terrestrial is a long stretch.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i keep thinking that too looking at the photos myself. However then i replay the night in my head and how real it was. ... we either both temporarily went insane and believed our insanity as a result of lack of sleep or what we saw really did happen. My emotions were real, not on any alchol or drugs, just in serious need of sleep.
I've also been doing some reading up on the Marfa lights

en.wikipedia.org...

and maybe somehow the cars taillights were reflecting off of the road and casting an optical illusion off into the fields above us? I'm open minded and a skeptic myself regarding the "alien" topic.

Also when i look at that picture
i167.photobucket.com...

to me it looks like myself wearing my reflective coat holding a temperature lazer gun. The alien figure we both saw did not have this shape. The picture below is what we saw

I dont see how this series of pictures i took from one of the videos shows a trucks taillights however. It is a moving hovering object.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WOW WTG!!!

Man, that's cool. Saw your first CE1 and CE3 at the same time.

And I might add you've got a case of UFO investigators disease. I hope I don't get it from these forums.

And wow, total Oz Factor. That is pretty [very] interesting! I'm pretty sure you were going to be abducted. (If you already were or something, I'm too lazy to read all 20 pages of the thread.)

Unfortunately, I don't understand part of your illustration. Why is there like, some sort of weird image feedback from the outline of the gray? Is that a shadow, or some sort of active camouflage device, or what?

But anyway, REAL cool story. That's gotta be something real life-changing.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I dont see how this series of pictures i took from one of the videos shows a trucks taillights however. It is a moving hovering object.

just going by the pictures one and two resemble (to me) the rear lights on a suv taken at an angle, however pictures three and four, yea something... e.t.?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Actually, the video these came from, found here shows pretty clearly an object in motion past the camera.

With some gamma enhancement, I see what looks more like the bulb, socket, and handle of a red emergency flashlight.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
sorry, just saw the videos, with it being pitch black with no reference points what so ever, that could quite literally be any stationary object and the camera is what happens to be moving around. the video as well as pics are just way too inconclusive to form any real answer, as well as the fact no one other then hiii_98 and his fiance are the only eyewitnesses, this i have to say (in my opinion, ignore me if you wish) is quite capable of being a hoax

[edit on 4-6-2007 by kerberos]

[edit on 4-6-2007 by kerberos]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't understand part of your illustration. Why is there like, some sort of weird image feedback from the outline of the gray? Is that a shadow, or some sort of active camouflage device, or what?

i tried to draw the several stages in which i saw the creature. It began as a red ruby sparkly light, then as it came closer it started to take the shape of a transparent very thin and lanky like outline of a humanoid...somewhat like a stick figure, just life size. The shape was kinda wavy similar to the mirage like effect of hot air how it distorts everything around it and produces distoring images behind it. Then it proceed to somewhat solidify into a semi solid shape. The glow around the body is merely for illustration purposes as the entity did NOT glow, and i honestly did not have a crystal clear view of the body for 2 reasons. First it was semi transparent and it was pitch black outside (had a flashlight). Second my mind had an extremely difficult time rationalizing what my eyeballs were telling me i was seeing. I keep trying to define it as anything but what i was seeing...as honestly what i was seeing was an impossibility. What was interesting is that of the very few details i could make out it appeared to be wearing a black divers like suit, with cords or something like veins wrapped all around it. Also I noticed the commonly recognized alien triangular face, however i could have sworn this was a mask or a helmet...as it did not appear flesh-like. My girlfriend claimed that the origional red light was located at its eye after it materialized. I personally do not remember that, i remember the light extinguishing as the body took shape. The eyes themselves however did appear to reflect light.

and to the other poster, no this is not a hoax, and yes i recent got duped on another thread for someone creating a hoax.

After this encounter, i got the courage to sign up for MUFON and I am an active investigator, like you guys i am only interested in the truth and denying ignorance. I'm also open minded and realize there may be other explinations for what i saw, i encourage all points of view, however this is NOT a hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Actually, the video these came from, found here shows pretty clearly an object in motion past the camera.

With some gamma enhancement, I see what looks more like the bulb, socket, and handle of a red emergency flashlight.

Can you please explain more? To me the object video taped appears to be clearly moving as well past the camera. When I analyze the invidual fames in photoshop i noticed that their appears to be somethingS traveling around the center light, like blades of a fan, or birds/bugs...or something which rotates around the object.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "handle of a red emergency flashlight" ?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The object is consistent with a red light used to signal in case of roadside emergencies. It has a long, thin handle, designed along the lines of basic roadside marker flares. This one may have a flexible handle, unless the bend is just an artifact from the video.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i appreciate your analysis but i can assure you there were no roadside flares around my vechicle that night, ALTHOUGH the object did have attributes of a hovering flare. Also to my knowledge common road side flares are not capable of flight as the object in the video flys past the camera. Also what are the surrounding artifacts?...cast offs of the flare? I'll try to post a youtube video of a roadflare for comparison.

wow you make a good point, i do see the similarites. One could argue i threw a flare across the camera view...(i didnt).

[edit on 5-6-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Now im not saying i beleive you or i dont but i decided instead of just saying real or fake i would look around for something credible that matched your story.

I tried to stay close to the source of any information to try keep it as real and clear as possible and this is what i found.

Read it from the appearance header and let me know what you think.

en.wikipedia.org...

P.s i dont care if your story is real or fake i found it interesting.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 7-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
yea that video is a joke. how stationary can one light get when your filming it?

did you use a tripod? if not...

this story is garbage

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join