It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Of course, if we could confirm that the audio files are similar to each other, then it would maybe silence a few hoax cryers and would make you even more credible.

Therefor we first must cut out the audiopart in question from your video and save it. I can do that if you like.

Then we must take the other file and compare it.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Then we must take the other file and compare it

I'll more than happily do that, or someone else can if they think i'm obviously biased. Either way i really want to hear the interview and especially the voice segment. It'll send chills up my spine if they are similar!!...especially because it might mean the voice was ALOT closer to us than we realized at the time. The video footage is the real meat and potatoes for me, but this audio anomoly could turn out to be something.

To me i think this 4 shot capture of one of the video files is the most impressive (4 seperate pictures of the same object for those who have not seen this)

[edit on 22-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Moderator Statement

Originally posted by KillTheShill
He got warned 3 times....any other person would be banned for that right away. But not matty boy. Something smells here, seriously.

Mods, please give us a statement.

Well, if you insist, okay.

Moderators are given the discretion necessary to handle problems the way they see fit.

Opinions will naturally vary about what that should be, but we have found that encouraging moderators to use their judgment tends to work best overall.

With new members in particular, we try to cut some slack where we can because it can take a while to get used to ATS and sometimes people just don't know better.

We try not to come down hard on people for being human, but in cases of deliberate misconduct, we tend to be less forgiving.

That would include cases of banned members returning with new accounts and trying to continue the behavior they were banned for.

I hope that clears things up.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Removed content of post due to criminal threats and vulgar language

[edit on 22/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I dunno about this. Not to insult anyone or presume to know exactly what is going on with this "incident" but.....whatever that is, either is a or supports cancer survivors. It looks to me like a person waving a red light and I see the livestrong bracelet on the arm!

Just what MY eyes see in that pic comparison above.

I am also cautious of the events. A post from after the sighting saying you will go back for more video and pictures and hey look!! They decided to hang around for more? Factor that into the fact you were allready heading to Area51 and posted how you "FINALLY" had an alien experience. Just seems acted out and constructed to me.

Don't get me wrong, I "want" to believe, we all want to but, I just cannot on this one.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
yes i agree with WAZZIT32 i think it is a picture of someone holding a flashlight and i am pretty sure i can hear someone in the beginning of the audio file part say "I cant see s-h-i-t" ,at least that whats it sounds like to me in my opinion.and whats this about you seeing an object turn into an alien,i read it before in one of your posts before hiii_98.can you explain that? please

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillTheShill
Of course, if we could confirm that the audio files are similar to each other, then it would maybe silence a few hoax cryers and would make you even more credible.

Therefor we first must cut out the audiopart in question from your video and save it. I can do that if you like.

Then we must take the other file and compare it.
These look like a picture of a street light to me sorry but thats what I see.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ya you could be right, i mean you cant really tell that its a UFO because of its small size and shape,but you never know,in my opinion i dont think its a UFO

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I am also cautious of the events. A post from after the sighting saying you will go back for more video and pictures and hey look!! They decided to hang around for more? Factor that into the fact you were allready heading to Area51 and posted how you "FINALLY" had an alien experience. Just seems acted out and constructed to me.

I'm getting sick of saying this over and over....PLEASE read the entire thread before commenting. This is the last time i'm going to respond to questions that are already answered. I DID return, i spent the next day and night in the area of question, not one thing happened....nothing. No new photos, no new audio... nothing interesting happened. Well the one interesting discovery is that the site is located next to the MOAB nuclear site and a underground...base? Also virtually miles away from the supposed Utah area 51 discussed here on ATS. (which i did not know until after returning to my office and doing some research) Yes we did plan to go to area 51 before leaving for vegas. No i did not expect to stop in utah or plan to have a experience. Yes i do look forward to something like this happening to me everyday, however unfortunatly i have no control over paranormal events. Take a road trip across the country and end up at utah's east side "four corners" at 3am... i wouldnt necessarily be shocked if you too saw something interesting. I just wanted to correct your statment that we returned and the aliens were waiting around... the were "waiting around" the same night, however they were not waiting around a week later. I still believe whatever it was, was acting like a sentry or observer... what it was guarding or observing i have no idea of

One final point, yes we did go to Area 51, and actually i did see some pretty interesting lights above the mountains and had a unusal run in with the camo dudes, but nothing, nothing worth posting here or even comparable to the Utah event. I guess if i was so gifted or a hoaxer this would happen everywhere i go, and especially Area51 would make a super backdrop for setting the scene of a nice exotic alien visit.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i dont know i respect your opinion and i'm sorry i dont have more evidence is all i can say. Its the best we could do given the circumstances and our equiptment. Also took some cell phone videos ..which turned out worse than the digital camera if thats possible

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The path to the AB C2C audio can be found in this thread. I believe the call in question occured in the third hour. Can anyone confirm?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
just listened to an hour of HOUR 3 from that link... definatly not the right one. Anyone else go through these yet and find it?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Your gf sounds bossy
: )

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
just listened to an hour of HOUR 3 from that link... definatly not the right one. Anyone else go through these yet and find it?

The caller popped up while the guest was still on, so if it's not in the third segment, it's definitely in the fourth.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your gf sounds bossy

I know i couldnt take it anymore. We actually arnt together anymore because of it .. Thats kinda why i'm secretive about the videos...its kinda embarassing hearing her yelling at me constantly.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Your gf sounds bossy

I know i couldnt take it anymore. We actually arnt together anymore because of it .. Thats kinda why i'm secretive about the videos...its kinda embarassing hearing her yelling at me constantly.

Wait... you aren't together b/c of why? b/c she's bossy? or b/c of all this? Either way does NOT matter... failed relationships are also a trait among abductees... don't get me wrong... everybody's had one end... but how MANY is the real question...

Just a thought... this will be noticed eventually in aspects of your life that you would NEVER have even suspected it possible... yet.... BAM.... there it is.

NOTE: FAILED relationships INDUCE ISOLATION. AGAIN... a "symptom" of abductees. If you ARE an abductee and know it... I bet I can make ANOTHER prediction about YOU ALL... LOL... I bet your shades are drawn... ALWAYS. Right? *evilgrin*

SPout

[edit on 23/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
video.google.com...

I was watching the first hour of the disclosure dvd on google video and at a certain point a man talks about an anomaly similar to what you saw hiii.

check out 33:10 to 35:10

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

but how MANY is the real question
lol way way way too many to count. Not become i'm a homicidal maniac or a horrible person... for whatever reason I am the one who breaks it off in favor of my "isolation" and individuality. I keep feeling like i'm losing that when i with some of these women. I'm not casanova, but i do date about 5-6 women a year for the past 10 years, i hate this about myself, and really want to settle down like all my friends. In a strange way we sort of did break up about some of this. My parents came over one night and i was showing the videos and pictures to them. I was DEAD serious about what happened. My dad was cracking jokes and making fun of everything... and she likely trying to get on his good side started cracking jokes too. This REALLY set me off and hurt me that something so serious would be a joke to her. It was really important that i could try to convince my skeptical father about what happened to us and how serious it was at the time, and she encouraged his goofy demeanor. ALthough this was not the core incident nor any true grounds for a break up of a engagement (the only girl i've ever been engaged to and i'm 30 now) it did possibly lay the groundwork for me. Some things in life arnt a joke to me, especially when it comes to spritual beliefs, or scary events in people's lives, medical problems, or problems with the law. She seems to laugh at events that make me want to cry. Sorry to get so personal and i'd like to stay on topic here and answer the last ATS'ers post, but before i do,

I bet I can make ANOTHER prediction about YOU ALL... LOL... I bet your shades are drawn... ALWAYS. Right? *evilgrin*

yes i do prefer the window shades closed, and even as a small child i always have. Blankets over the windows whatever... as i've gotten older and now into remodeling houses that i sell, i have to try my hardest to avoid this distasteful habit in favor of more appealing window coverings and light exposure techniques in my homes.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
video.google.com...

I was watching the first hour of the disclosure dvd on google video and at a certain point a man talks about an anomaly similar to what you saw hiii.

check out 33:10 to 35:10

he did not really describe the object they saw, just said it was a red object or light hovering. It could be the size of a bus for all i know. Maybe i'm not listening to the proper segment. Also the thing i saw was about the size of a softball. It was hard to really determine its size because it looked more like energy or a light than an actual object. the only time i really saw with my own eyes a better view of it was when 3 of them flew in formation over our heads, it seemd to have a light in the middle and (i'm speculating here) maybe glass bowl or something circular surrounding or housing the red light inside.

again the video below is NOT taken by me, but i think a clearer picture of what we saw and really the ONLY thing on the net that i would say really is identical to the light we saw when it was interacting close to us.

the three flying in formation about telephone pole or two in height looked alittle different in that they seemed to have a red membrane or glow around the center light.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey hiii_98.. be cool big guy. Your thoughts are getting pretty-good attention here at ATS

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join