It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattsev15
lol I gurantee if we find the truth about this supposed UFO encounter that it will be a hoax.i gurantee it

so here's what we have so far from you to support your claims:
nothing else than your steady flow of insults and claims which you can't back up and always repeat like a robot.

here's what we have from hiii and other members:
videos and pictures and of course: picture analysations.

Again: We have nothing from you.

So here's the result:
1.) Either you're just some child who's playing childish games with us and is poking fun out of the ufo community.Therefor you used the rules from my signature.
2.) Or you are a hardcore sceptic with a personal agenda (what ever that might be)
3.) Or you are a disinfo agent like described in my signature.

ATS is not the sort of board where you just claim something and then repeat your old claims over and over again without any evidence. And then are on a riot if somebody requests evidence for your claim.

Ats is not some kind of trashboard for childish comments.

If you have to make a claim, then you must support it with good evidence or you'll loose credibility.

This will be my last posting into your direction, because any further conversation with you is fruitless since you will never support us with good evidence.

edit: writing mistake

[edit on 21-2-2007 by KillTheShill]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
lol I dont need evidence in case you havent noticed, hi is the one that needs to convince us and provide us with evidence to support his claim so stop telling me to back up my claims with evidence because i dont need to,i can make any claims that i want to because he has not proven it yet,and i am upset about this because i dont like it when people try to hoax UFO's so please mind your own business and be quiet

[edit on 21-2-2007 by mattsev15]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a U2U

[edit on 22/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

lol I gurantee if we find the truth about this supposed UFO encounter that it will be a hoax.i gurantee it

Why do you continue to say that we should shut up?
Nobody should proove that it is Ufo or aliens, and vice varsa..This is not an obligation and this website is not a court. There are fair enough reasonable skeptics on this forum, dont worry...

[edit on 21-2-2007 by manastin]

[edit on 21-2-2007 by manastin]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

im referring to the video that just has audio,no video and its the one that explains the indian voices that she supposedly heard

i never claimed to hear them, i only noticed this after reviewing the audio from the video files. To me it sounded like najvo indian speaking, again i do not recall hearing this voice during the incident.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillTheShill

Originally posted by hiii_98
would someone like to review this ?

I'd like to see all the videos
. Althought i'm new here.

I promise that i will not make jokes or the like about the videos. I'll take this serious.

i have sent them to you, please check your u2 messages

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

, i dont understand what you mean when you said that the red object turned into an alien? explain that.and it really doesnt make any sense when you said you seen ghosts by the side of your car? and that you heard indian voices?

, i dont understand what you mean when you said that the red object turned into an alien?

I dont quite understand myself, the light came real close to the side of my car and UNdramatically materialized into the shape of an alien. I clearly saw an alien head staring back at me, then it turned its head sidways as if studying us. the transformation was NOT dramatic, and it sort of materialized, in a wavy transparent shadow form then became more solid appearing.

explain that.and it really doesnt make any sense when you said you seen ghosts by the side of your car?

I've never seen a ghost , nor has my girlfriend. However she did claim that she saw "shadow people". I can only assume she meant the half transparent aliens wearing a black one piece suit next to the car in the field. No one ever saw a ghost.

and that you heard indian voices?

I never heard a Indian voice.. During the playing of one of the videos myself and several others notice that there is a foreign voice talking in a strange language that is not english nor russian. to me it sounded indian. however during the actual event i heard no such strange voice, and sorry.. never saw an indian or a ghost. (please keep in mind EVP voice recordings may have nothing to do with ghosts but may actually be a alien phenomona). I was speculating that perhaps the recorded foreign language was possibly an ET communiating on a frequency we had not heard during the actual event. I hope this helps clarify some of the confusion i am seeing in the thread.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

no i dont lack evidence buddy maybe you lack of intelligence.i can gurantee this is a hoax

[edit on 20-2-2007 by mattsev15]

LOL and your the one judging the lack of intelligence in others? Please prove me wrong, a HOAX? Based on what? There isnt even enough evidence here to call this hoax. Reread the entire thread again please and if still convinced i'm "lying" then show me a shred of proof as to how or even why? Trust me its not a hoax, even i am trying to find other explinations for what happened.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Ah, yes, but what if the hoaxer knows we're going to think like that?
To avoid the claim of "too good to be true", he shoots some inconclusive video that is difficult to pin down either way. Then the hoax would rest on the story behind the evidence. Of course, the veracity of eyewitness testimony is almost impossible to verify under the standard circumstances of internet UFO reports.

A couple things yes i think playing the devils advocate you make a good point...HOWEVER... not only is my video questionable... but so is my story. A good hoaxer knowing what you claim would or at least should also have a fantastic story despite his horrible pictures. I think in relation to close encounter stories mine actually happens to be not so out of this world. no giant mothership lands, no tractor beams shoot out of the sky, no aliens or bigfoots roam around. I think truth is alot less exciting than fantasy. I tried with every grain in my body to capture as much video, audio, and photographic evidence as i possibly could thoughtout that situation. I put my own safty and that of my girlfriends on the line by going back to an event that i literally had absolutely no control over. Finally i left my own personal telephone number here on the messageboard to not only answer any questions from members here, but also to take others to the same spot the next night because i honestly believed it would happen again. Finally i returned to the same location a week later and conducted a followup investigation, with less than oscar winning results (...nothing happened all day...all night long).

I know its pathetic to name call but that skeptic i think is some sort of disinfo agent or something..i mean honestly.. he is actually emotionally ANGRY by this thread. I'm not trying to sell a movie, write a book, start a religion, or gain popularity... yet i feel that his emotions are being driven by something deeper he is not revealing. Possibly a real hoaxer who in some sick way is jealous and feels this too must be fake?!? I have nothing to gain by this (well at least nothing i've realized myself yet). My motivation was to get this information out on the net as fast as i could so that i would never forget one detail of what happened to me for the rest of my life and in hopes that someone had an idea of what exactly it was that happened to us that night.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

only way to know if UFO sightings are true?

ok well it seems to me that the only believable UFO sightings are those that have been witness by more than one person,because obviously if at the least, 2 people say that they have seen an Unidentified Flying Object and they have described seeing it in the same area,at the same time, and they describe its physical characteristics in the same way than it must be true

direct link to MattSev15 quote

WOW this was a quote from MattSev15 on another thread of his... Guess what bud, the TWO (yes count that 2...) of us both saw the same Unidentified Flying Object, in the SAME area (i repeat the SAME AREA), at the SAME TIME, and after both drawing seperate pictues the next day found the drawings to be almost exactly identical in every unique aspect. Wow by your own definition then what we saw "must be true"... If after reading this, you backpeddle on your own standards for judginge the validity of a case, then i would think your personal opinions are of little value as even you cannot adhere to your own standards for "truth".

[edit on 22-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

only way to know if UFO sightings are true?

ok well it seems to me that the only believable UFO sightings are those that have been witness by more than one person,because obviously if at the least, 2 people say that they have seen an Unidentified Flying Object and they have described seeing it in the same area,at the same time, and they describe its physical characteristics in the same way than it must be true

WOW this was a quote from MattServ17 on another thread of his... Guess what bud, the TWO (yes count that 2...) of us both saw the same Unidentified Flying Object, in the SAME area (i repeat the SAME AREA), at the SAME TIME, and after both drawing seperate pictues the next day found the drawings to be almost exactly identical in every unique aspect. Wow by your own definition then what we saw "must be true"... If after reading this, you backpeddle on your own standards for judginge the validity of a case, then i would think your personal opinions are of little value as even you cannot adhere to your own standards for "truth".

Hiii_98

FAST LEARNER. Sees the pattern and PULLS THE TRIGGER!!!

YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK. I'm going to get the abductee questionaire posted as well. You guys might wanna compare notes just for fun... any bets you feel like you've been livin' in the same house after you're done talkin' LOL!

SP

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

HOWEVER... not only is my video questionable... but so is my story. A good hoaxer knowing what you claim would or at least should also have a fantastic story despite his horrible pictures.

And a really good hoaxer, like a poker player, would think on multiple levels. "Truth is a lot less exciting than fantasy", as you said. Knowing that examiners would find the fantastic less believable, a poker-thinking hoaxer would...keep it simple.

Finally i left my own personal telephone number here on the messageboard to not only answer any questions from members here, but also to take others to the same spot the next night because i honestly believed it would happen again.

Yes, your openess in that regard caused me to move back on the fence. It definitely counts toward your sincerity. I certainly couldn't make a final judgement without looking into everything. That's why I put "hypothetical" in my above post. I had hoped to separate the thought process from your story, but I guess I didn't

All that being said, I did find one point interesting.

Originally posted by hiii_98(empasis added)
I think in relation to close encounter stories mine actually happens to be not so out of this world. no giant mothership lands, no tractor beams shoot out of the sky, no aliens or bigfoots roam around.

I wonder why your explanation of how "simple" your story is says that, and your story says this?

Finally saw my first ufo / ALIEN

The glowing sparkling orb rested now 5 feet from the passenger window and slowly began to materialize into a semi transparent shape. When i say transparent it was like how you see hot gas shimmering and see the objects behind it blurry and distored, yet the shape of the creature was visible. It stood about 4 feet tall was extremely skinny with a large head with large slanted bug like black eyes. It turned its head sideways like it was curious and examining us.
Well after it came nearer i did panic alittle and it happened very very fast. As it changed into the alien creature i believe even if i had hte camera in hand it still definatly would not have captured anything without a powerful light on the SIDE of the car, rather than my front or rear car light beams. Remember the creature itself was semi transparent. One detail i left out is that my g/f said its eyes where twinkling like stars and that red orb thing may have rested in the upper eye from what i remember ( iwas absolutely shocked at what i saw).

It also looked to me like the alien was wearing a mask/helmet and a 1 piece suit but details were extremely difficult as i could see the ground behind the alien right through its wavering body.

[edit on 2/22/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I listened to the audio and it clearly says "I CAN'T SEE S-H-I-T"...where someone though it said WASISH WASHISH

[edit on 22-2-2007 by braddman]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I received the link to all the videos and images from hiii and was given permission to review them. So here are my results:

My personal thoughts about the images and videos are the following:

You seem to be very excited, you're even argueing with your g/f over the sighting. Also the camera handling is what i would expect to see if the camera was handled by a very excited person. So this part sounds real and not like a hoax

To the videos and images: The red dot(s) (i say dotS because in one video i saw three lights and in another i saw 2 but they were not reddish, they were ummm...yellowish...yeah that would fit the best)

are very interesting. Seems like they're reflected by some sort of polished hull or something. The perhabs most stunning picture is IMG_0032. I increased the red-gamma channel and the outcome was some kind of person, and to the left you can see another "object" but i don't know what that could be.

BTW: There's something behind your girlfriend...what's that?

And here's the exif-data from the pics:
File size: 100496 bytes
File date: 2007:02:15 19:54:09
Camera make: DV
Camera model: 3MP-9UU
Date/Time: 2011:01:14 00:40:50
Resolution: 800 x 600
Flash used: No
Focal length: 7.6mm
Exposure time: 0.067 s (1/15)
Aperture: f/3.0
ISO equiv.: 200
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: center weight
Note: You should change the date/time of your camera
it says 2011

So here's what I think: You definitely saw something odd. I don't know what it was. I can't identifie the lights nor do I have any clue about the light that looked like a person.

Keep it up hiii and don't let anyone put you down. As long as they have no proper supporting evidence, their crying for a "hoax" means nothing.

edit: i forgot a word

[edit on 22-2-2007 by KillTheShill]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
During the recent C2C show where Art Bell conducted his latest experiment, one of the callers spoke in a purported alien language that, to my ears, anyway, sounds remarkably similar to the sounds made by the voice connected to Hiii's incident.

Anyone else feel the same way?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
im still waiting for the video of the red object turning into an alien,and thank you to the person who agrees on what the girl says in the audio
[edit on 22-2-2007 by mattsev15]

Deleted most of the post because it goes against the T&C's

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i made sure to save his post prior to MattSev edit here is what he origionally posted....

Removed by Majic

(Mod edit: Please do not attempt to circumvent moderator action. -- Majic)

[edit on 2/22/2007 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

During the recent C2C show where Art Bell conducted his latest experiment, one of the callers spoke in a purported alien language that, to my ears, anyway, sounds remarkably similar to the sounds made by the voice connected to Hiii's incident.

do you have a link to that show? I'd love to review the audio and make a comparison of the two and post them here on ATS. I after reviewing the audio i immediatly thought the "alien language" or whatever it was was extremely strange. Would add another degree of complexity to this event if there is a similiar sounding language on the coast to coast program

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He got warned 3 times....any other person would be banned for that right away. But not matty boy. Something smells here, seriously.

Mods, please give us a statement.

````````````````````````
removed offensive quote

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think we must dig deeper into this case. We definitely need to compare both audio files. Good idea

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i mean if they are identical then hell maybe i copied them, hoping someone would notice, or i'm not creative enough to make my own. Either way i am personally super curious to hear them myself!! I know i didnt hoax anything and this would add alot of validity to..well... everything i am claiming. At least it would to me. I honestly did not invest much thought into the "alien language" percularity (because i did not notice it during the actual event) but now i'm curious if their is actually something to this!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join