It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is changing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The government in england is starting to annoy me. Blair has spent alot of our tax money on George Bush's visit. Now we are going to have to make that money up somehow. We pay, they do nothing with our money but waste waste waste. The war for instance. I have saeen no change in the UK. Nothing in the world has changed for the better, politically. There are prisoners of conscience who are not being helped to freedom. The situation with President Mugabe is bad, and whats being done? NOTHING! Thousands of Dollars and Pounds are spent on making bombs, when it could be spent on feeding starving children in Africa.

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
The government in england is starting to annoy me. Blair has spent alot of our tax money on George Bush's visit. Now we are going to have to make that money up somehow. We pay, they do nothing with our money but waste waste waste. The war for instance. I have saeen no change in the UK. Nothing in the world has changed for the better, politically. There are prisoners of conscience who are not being helped to freedom. The situation with President Mugabe is bad, and whats being done? NOTHING! Thousands of Dollars and Pounds are spent on making bombs, when it could be spent on feeding starving children in Africa.

you dont care for the kids in africa...you're just annoyed that u didn't get to keep that tax money, so quit spinning round in circles and cut to the chase

Britain is now playing in the background, their act is over, Bush just thanked Tony for cooperating..your role is officially over.
all eyes on the middleast, for we know what is likely to happen next...no? think u've lost lotsa money on b*sh'es visit? wait till the U.S demands funding support to rebuild everything they wrecked in iraq,afghanistan and wherever they're headed next

my advice is? start earning less than 5grand a year, and invest in residual income.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is all just the calm before the storm....If you think you're ticked now...just wait a few more years....until we all wake up and realize that WWIII started a year ago...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This is all just the calm before the storm....If you think you're ticked now...just wait a few more years....until we all wake up and realize that WWIII started a year ago...

WWIII is already on. what you should worry about is WWIV

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk

then get off your ass and do something about it

and we already tried feeding people in africa. hell even the UN was involved. and it turned into one of the biggest military debacles in history. Somilia ring a bell?

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
WWIII is already on. That's a good one. But it is sort of true. Not an offcial war, but defintiely some shady # going on behind the scenes

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What can i do? The public have such little power.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i'm going to give you a little hint monk...

if you continue to think you cant do anything then you will do nothing. making an attempt beats just whining about the problems. in order to make change you first have to do something. whining does nothing and to be honest we have too many whiners on this board. great at complaining but are short on real ideas, solutions, answers and action.

you may not always succeed at what you do but thats a part of life, no reason to give up or not try at all.

anyone can complain and act indignant, but it seems very few of you actually do anything about the problems you complain about. expecting someone else to just do it for you? do you think if you whine long enough and loud enough things will change for you? think again.

starving kids in africa? there are starving kids all over the world! they are homeless and starving, whole families go hungry all the time. so why focus on africa? why not help those within your own community to start? it all starts with you. then it grows from you into your neighborhood, your community, your city, your country, etc.

come up with some ideas on how to tackle these problems! think of something YOU can do to ease the suffering of someone else. how do you think all these charities got started? by whining until someone else decided to take action? no! they got started by people who got tired of talking about it and decided to do something about it themselves!

if it bothers you enough that you'll whine about it then you will certainly find a way to help at least one other person out!

you are not helpless, there is much you can do if you actually try.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

WWIII is already on. That's a good one. But it is sort of true. Not an offcial war, but defintiely some shady # going on behind the scenes

No, I mean it's on, it just hasn't been declared as such. We've had two major invasions and takeovers of nations, and done as a joint operation of many nations. The previous world wars started very similarly... It just won't be called as such, until the # really hits the fan...but I fear it has already begun, and shows no signs of losing any steam.....

new topics

top topics

join