It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BOXING: Mike Tyson In Adult Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In a recent interview, Mike Tyson said he's considering entering the adult film industry. Tyson spoke with the producers for Jenna Jameson, which got him interested. He is finishing his stint, which is to pay off any standing debts, and is decision will be made afterward.

Originally posted on Softpedia

Controversial boxer Mike Tyson declared in a recent interview that he's thinking of going into adult movie business.

According to Boxingtalk.com, Tyson stated: "I've talked to some people, I just talked to a gentleman named Jimmy, whose involved with Club Jenna, you know Jenna Jameson," said Tyson. "They said they were interested in getting me involved in that kind of business as well."

"Yeah, the adult film industry" added Tyson.

Michael Gerard Tyson, born June 30, 1966, New York City, USA is a former professional boxer and World Heavyweight Champion, and is considered one of greatest heavyweight boxers of all time.

While in his prime, he routinely defeated prominent opponents in devastating fashion and was once one of the most feared boxers. His once immensely promising career was undermined by serious personal problems, lack of preparation and two periods of imprisonment.

Upon release, he attempted
a comeback but failed to win any bouts against any noteworthy opponents. Finally on June 11, 2005, Tyson fought his last bout suffering a defeat to journeyman Kevin McBride and decided to retire from boxing permanently.

Link: Mike Tyson in adult movies

I could just imagine him in anadut film. Because of his voice, aything he does with a girl would be considered "girl-on-girl", and EVERYTHING he does could be filed under Comedy. Maye he can use the money earned from the movies to finish paying off his tattoo and actually get it finished.

[Edited on 15/9/05 by TRD]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
jing! him in that business.

hey, i tell you... i wouldnt be suprised if none of hte woman want to work with him

TRD

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jeeze he must be desperate, he has lost it in the boxing scene so maybe he fancys hitting a different sort of ring.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
the one with the high squeaky voice is mike

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wonder what he'll bite off in that ring...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hey, it could be worse..

imagine Don King taking off his top

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
In a recent interview, Mike Tyson said he's considering entering the adult film industry. Tyson spoke with the producers for Jenna Jameson, which got him interested. He is finishing his stint, which is to pay off any standing debts, and is decision will be made afterward.

Originally posted on Softpedia

Controversial boxer Mike Tyson declared in a recent interview that he's thinking of going into adult movie business.

According to Boxingtalk.com, Tyson stated: "I've talked to some people, I just talked to a gentleman named Jimmy, whose involved with Club Jenna, you know Jenna Jameson," said Tyson. "They said they were interested in getting me involved in that kind of business as well."

"Yeah, the adult film industry" added Tyson.

Michael Gerard Tyson, born June 30, 1966, New York City, USA is a former professional boxer and World Heavyweight Champion, and is considered one of greatest heavyweight boxers of all time.

While in his prime, he routinely defeated prominent opponents in devastating fashion and was once one of the most feared boxers. His once immensely promising career was undermined by serious personal problems, lack of preparation and two periods of imprisonment.

Upon release, he attempted
a comeback but failed to win any bouts against any noteworthy opponents. Finally on June 11, 2005, Tyson fought his last bout suffering a defeat to journeyman Kevin McBride and decided to retire from boxing permanently.

Link: Mike Tyson in adult movies

I could just imagine him in anadut film. Because of his voice, aything he does with a girl would be considered "girl-on-girl", and EVERYTHING he does could be filed under Comedy. Maye he can use the money earned from the movies to finish paying off his tattoo and actually get it finished.

I beg to differ about the "girl-girl" bit. I think any scene he's in should be considered bestiality.

[Edited on 15/9/05 by TRD]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i used to love mike but damn is he desprete im not defending him anymore

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He needs to pay some dinero for his recent debt problems and i'd do the same thing (ha,ha)

new topics

top topics

join