It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: OTHER: Nate Newton aimed to be 'biggest dope man'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's good to have goals. Or so we're told as children. But, this man lost sight of what he was good at, and instead tried to enter the drug world. He didn't make it very far, and was stupid enough to get caught - While on probation! Has he truly changed his ways?

Story Link

"I've always been competitive, I've always been in sports," said Newton, a six-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman who retired after the 2000 season. "I couldn't see myself not being the biggest dope man."

Insert your comments about him being the biggest dope, or the largest dope man, here...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think the day he started and made his first sale he became the largest dopeman, he's well over 300 pounds.

As far as being the "biggest" dopeman, as much as he had to lose, that was just plain stupid. Not that it would be right, but I can see a poor person with no money doing something that stupid just to survive. But for him after making all that money, what a moron.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
with his record only serving 2 1/2 years in the pokey was a bit of a sweetheart deal imo

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wonder when he started dealing? Maybe the Cowboys wouldn't have had half of the problems they did in the '90's if he hadn't been around.

new topics

top topics

join